Sexiest Quest Member (Then and now)

Who is the sexiest member of Power Quest?

• Chitral "Chity" Somapala (Vocals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pete Morten (Vocals)

• Andrea Martongelli (Guitars)

• Adam Bickers (Guitars)

• Bill Hudson (Guitars)

• Ben Randall (Guitars)

• Paul Finnie (Bass)

• Oliver Holzwarth (Bass)

• Rich Smith (Drums)

• Francesco Tresca (Drums)

• Gavin Ward (Drums)

• Andre Bargmann (Drums)

• Total voters
I voted Steve Williams though I think that he's more like a cool guy than sexy....I'm not gay y'know? :lol:

I voted Steve Williams though I think that he's more like a cool guy than sexy....I'm not gay y'know? :lol:

You don't have to be gay to acknowledge another man's sexiness. :)

Sadly though most men are not comfortable enough with their own sexuality to be able to do this without feeling some sort of guilt or other shameful feelings. :err:

You don't have to be gay to acknowledge another man's sexiness. :)

Sadly though most men are not comfortable enough with their own sexuality to be able to do this without feeling some sort of guilt or other shameful feelings. :err:
That's because it sounds weird....it would be more appropriate if you would make it "Coolest" or "Most amazing" Quest member than "Sexiest". I know that I don't need to be gay for this but it makes you feel a little awkward.

That's because it sounds weird....it would be more appropriate if you would make it "Coolest" or "Most amazing" Quest member than "Sexiest". I know that I don't need to be gay for this but it makes you feel a little awkward.
There is nothing weird about it really.

Well you are young still, so I can see why you would feel "awkward".

Those things you mentioned would make a completely different Poll, and as such, if I wanted to know that I would make separate Polls asking those questions. ;)

There is nothing weird about it really.

Well you are young still, so I can see why you would feel "awkward".

Those things you mentioned would make a completely different Poll, and as such, if I wanted to know that I would make separate Polls asking those questions. ;)
Uh, what the hell? It has nothing to do with me being young or old, it has nothing to do with age really. I was just saying that it would be more appropriate to change it from "Sexiest member" to Coolest or Most Amazing....it's more reasonable, that's all.

Uh, what the hell? It has nothing to do with me being young or old, it has nothing to do with age really. I was just saying that it would be more appropriate to change it from "Sexiest member" to Coolest or Most Amazing....it's more reasonable, that's all.

Actually it does.

Men as they grow older become more comfortable with not only their sexuality, but with their inner most feelings in general and can freely without fear of repercussion or judgment express them. :)

It is unreasonable for me to change the topic/poll because you feel awkward. :)

Actually it does.

Men as they grow older become more comfortable with not only their sexuality, but with their inner most feelings in general and can freely without fear of repercussion or judgment express them. :)

It is unreasonable for me to change the topic/poll because you feel awkward. :)
To tell you the truth.....I don't really care if you would change it or not.

Also, are you boy or girl just curious? Your name kind of tells me but I just want to make sure.

I can see this thread turning into the male members of the forum awkwardly confessing their previously secret man-crushes on PQ members. :lol:

Personally? Don't know them all well enough to say, I guess. Perhaps this another one that should be given thought. :p

Shredgirl is quite right in many ways.....as you get older, and more comfortable with your own sexuality these questions don't seem at all threatening. We all remember as teenagers how X is gay and Y is gay...blah blah, but as you get older it becomes blatantly apparent that these kind of comments/reactions belong in the realm of childhood and immaturity.

I'm going to vote based on the comments I've received over the years....from both male and female fans of the band :)

Shredgirl is quite right in many ways.....as you get older, and more comfortable with your own sexuality these questions don't seem at all threatening. We all remember as teenagers how X is gay and Y is gay...blah blah, but as you get older it becomes blatantly apparent that these kind of comments/reactions belong in the realm of childhood and immaturity.

I'm going to vote based on the comments I've received over the years....from both male and female fans of the band :)
To be honest, regardless of gayness or anything, I voted for you dude because I like your hairstyle a lot.

I voted for myself :D coz i have the best hair LMAO theres loads of people asking for that Gio hairstyle especially around Derby and Swansea areas :D