Sexiest Quest Member (Then and now)

Who is the sexiest member of Power Quest?

• Chitral "Chity" Somapala (Vocals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pete Morten (Vocals)

• Andrea Martongelli (Guitars)

• Adam Bickers (Guitars)

• Bill Hudson (Guitars)

• Ben Randall (Guitars)

• Paul Finnie (Bass)

• Oliver Holzwarth (Bass)

• Rich Smith (Drums)

• Francesco Tresca (Drums)

• Gavin Ward (Drums)

• Andre Bargmann (Drums)

• Total voters
I voted Alessio too. I remember thinking he was real cute back when I was like 14. :p

There is nothing weird about it really.

Well you are young still, so I can see why you would feel "awkward".

Nailed it.

I can happily acknowledge a handsome chap and a sexy fella when I see one and I'd have to say Steve Scott has it all really. Alessio with long hair a possible close second. Mr William's got the charm though. And yknow Francesco was a good looking lad when you got a smile out of him :lol:

Shredgirl is quite right in many ways.....as you get older, and more comfortable with your own sexuality these questions don't seem at all threatening. We all remember as teenagers how X is gay and Y is gay...blah blah, but as you get older it becomes blatantly apparent that these kind of comments/reactions belong in the realm of childhood and immaturity.

I'm going to vote based on the comments I've received over the years....from both male and female fans of the band :)
Yep, this is what I was trying to get across to our young fan here. :)

Looks like I'm the only one that voted for Steve Williams so far.....
No, you're not. ;)

Nailed it.

I can happily acknowledge a handsome chap and a sexy fella when I see one and I'd have to say Steve Scott has it all really. Alessio with long hair a possible close second. Mr William's got the charm though. And yknow Francesco was a good looking lad when you got a smile out of him :lol:
:)

I can say this.

There is more to being 'sexy' that goes beyond looks, you cannot judge sexiness on looks alone, for that is shallowness.

Being sexy includes attitude, looks, dress, personality, the way the person carries themselves, how they speak, accent, etc.. :)

With that said, I voted for Steve Williams.

Steve is kind hearted and sweet, he's very good looking and has warm and welcoming eyes. He carries himself well, speaks affluently and is very well spoken at that. He has a great attitude and outlook on life, and he also has a great personality and a nice mild accent. :)

I'm not saying that none of the other members do not possess these qualities, but Steve is the total package in my opinion. His girlfriend is a very lucky woman. :)

Steve Williams. Writing music that is catchy, heartfelt and with lyrics that actually MEAN something, thus bringing joy to others and empowering those of us with a bleaker mindset when it comes to everyday life. There can be nothing sexier.

Steve Williams. Writing music that is catchy, heartfelt and with lyrics that actually MEAN something, thus bringing joy to others and empowering those of us with a bleaker mindset when it comes to everyday life. There can be nothing sexier.
I agree, he shall be proud of himself.

I'm jealous of the hair, love the accent: Mr. Andy Midgley for me.

Gio would make a good second for his convincing sales talk on his hair, but I can prolly get that style myself, whereas Andy's hairstyle will prolly be forever be impossible for me with either a wig or hair transplants :p