Sexiest Quest Member (Then and now)

Who is the sexiest member of Power Quest?

• Chitral "Chity" Somapala (Vocals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pete Morten (Vocals)

• Andrea Martongelli (Guitars)

• Adam Bickers (Guitars)

• Bill Hudson (Guitars)

• Ben Randall (Guitars)

• Paul Finnie (Bass)

• Oliver Holzwarth (Bass)

• Rich Smith (Drums)

• Francesco Tresca (Drums)

• Gavin Ward (Drums)

• Andre Bargmann (Drums)

• Total voters
I'm jealous of the hair, love the accent: Mr. Andy Midgley for me.

Yes his hair is amazing:D Would kill for that:p

Think I'll have to cut the tops of my hair soon(not sure if that's the right word...) because it's kind of damaged.

Anyone got any tips for damaged hair:p?

I haven't cut my hair in 4 years. I have plenty of split ends, but it's also fucking wild around the ears when I pull it back right after drying my hair after a washing. :lol: Looks good after you water it down though! Definitely need a haircut soon, but after the last disaster of a "trim" I had, I'm still afraid to go back!

Will get me a haircut pretty soon, well cut the ends that is.

Also, on chance on making this into a PQ hair salon FAQ thread...How often is it good/necessary to cut the ends of your hair:)? 3-4 years since i cut my hair, and i feel i might have to cut the ends a bit more often, but when the internet told me once every second month i was like wtf.

Also 1928, may i ask what happened? or is it something you rather keep untold:p?

@Gibbon: Back in ye olden high school days (the end of my sophomore year), I finally convinced myself to get a haircut since my hair was long and it needed trimming. I went in, specifically told the guy I wanted to keep it as long as possible, just get it cleaned up a bit... and he ended up chopping it all off. Not only did he chop it all off but he made it look absolutely awful - I didn't think it looked *that* bad at the time but once I got home and looked at it I realized what a mess it was. Embarrassingly bad, that one. I looked like a toddler/schoolboy! The thought still makes me cringe.

15 years... that's impressive, Steve!

So scared for life ehh? That situation is pretty much what scares me. All i want is beautiful long hair, but some people doesn't seem to get that.

And holy F*** Steve!
But i must ask...don't your hair get split ends?

And also, Steve, has anyone told you you look a bit like Aragorn from Lord of the rings:p?(refering to one of the pics Nickstervarius got under her name)

alt3cx.jpg

So scared for life ehh? That situation is pretty much what scares me. All i want is beautiful long hair, but some people doesn't seem to get that.

And holy F*** Steve!
But i must ask...don't your hair get split ends?

And also, Steve, has anyone told you you look a bit like Aragorn from Lord of the rings:p?(refering to one of the pics Nickstervarius got under her name)

Yeah...I must have more split ends than the average bear! lol!

Aragorn eh? Now that's a cool comparision dude.....I like it!

Viggo Mortensen did a damn good job portraying Viggo Mortensen. Handsome fellow, him *fans self* :lol: