Shadows Fall/ The Art Of Balance....

Yeah, and Killswitch were pretty weak live, unlike Shadows Fall. Killswitch's riffing is too simplistic, and live the vocalist was too busy pulling his "Sick of it All" moves and kept fucking up the melodies when he had to actually sing.

i don't know....comparing the two albums...the KSE album craps on Art of Balance...

the production is better, the riffs and drums are tighter...and the clean singing is light years better.

I thought both band were equally good live. Shadows Fall having the obvious hair advantage.

I can't count how many times I've gotten smacked in the face with the fucking singers fat ass dreds...that shit hurts.

Nevermore, Shadows Fall, and Into Eternity on a FULL AND PROPER North American tour would be fucking awesome as hell and I would give my left arm to see it(after the show of course)........and I think it could happen too because they're are all on Century Media and they just seem to fit together as a tour, I don't know why?
Let's make a petitionand send it to those fucking CM bitches so we can get this to happen. :headbang: FUCK!

-EY

YOU KNOW WHAT MAN!! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I wanted to go see it and i heard it was jan 14 and it it that date yet and i can't any evidence of it existing. on ticketmaster theres nothing and i saw it before. on amonamarth.com in the past shows part of the tour section it doesn't say shit about it. i wanted to see them so bad. i was looking forward to it so much!

fuck, me too

I was looking for it

I got my buddy into them and he reminded me that I brought up AA coming to toronto and I was like "fuck"

I looked around and NOTHING

I might go to opeth and paradise lost

I fucking hate SHadows Fall...this new genre of Swedish "death" metal mixed with crappy American Harcore is coming from BOTH sides of the seas....I mean look at In Flames, Soilwork (SHIT! I TELL YOU), Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Autumn to Ashes, Avenged Sevenfold......it's all fucking crap, but at least its the first pop-music in a while to have good guitar playing....