Shall we ever see Carcass reunion gig???

Yeah, Ken nearly died from a brain hemorrhage a year or two ago. That's why he couldn't remember the answers to some of the questions we asked in that interview. Besides, I think Bill has pretty much written off all of extreme music.

I've heard of promoters at certain metalfests promoting a Carcass reunion...it ain't gonna happen. Certainly not untill Ken gets better. :(

Yeah, that's about all you're going to get... that's too bad... but we can still hope...

I hope he gets better!

Originally posted by slayer81
have to except the truth and instead find some Carcass videos example to satisfy.:D

Get the Carcass DVD...it has all their videos(I think) and two live concerts also.:)

Get well Ken.:(

One could only wish.

I very much doubt that Carcass will ever do some sort of a reunion, the members are just not into the music any more sadly, they have all split and gone different directons, all doing there own thing, at least thats what I have read/heard.

When I was sixteen they came around and had the chance but I couldn't make it, I had no way of making it to the show, and I'm pissed about that because they were my favourite band at the time and I didn't see them when they were in my area. I still totally regret that.

Hmm...i wonder is there somewhere tribute band example for CARCASS?? That would be great and satisfy my Carcass- addiction;)

I know that band called Rotten Sound always covers Carcass song " Reek of putrefecation" in their shows and then i always get really grazy! :loco::lol:

There will be no Reuinion for sure in the nearest future. But Ken is going to start drum training pretty soon, don't know how serious he's about it, haven't heard from Ken since late July. I can put out all the info on his activities here as a separate topic.

I don't think it'll ever be possible as Bill Steer has many times talked badly about his past and would possibly most likely want to forget about his grindcore/death metal past with Napalm Death and Carcass. It's a shame though...

Well, I never actually read a quote where he badmouthed any of the Carcass boys, but I think he just got tired of the scene. I mean, it was pretty stagnant (imo) for a while until all the Swedish bands popped up. Plus, he's doing Firebird now...he's probably tired of always talking about Carcass. Just a guess....

Bill believes just that CARCASS were pure fun, they weren't serious at all, he always has been willing to be a professional musician and to make serious music. He has achieved it with FIREBIRD... He quitted listening to extreme metal at all somewhere in 1991-1992, and in actuality never was a true fan of Heavy metal or more extreme music. But one never knows... In some interviews he has told that he hadn't have enough aggression to play such music in his mature age, besides it would look silly if some 30+ guy would try to be an angry teenager. Now he plays the stuff he always has been into, but no one knows what would happen in the future, so maybe we'll hear some death metal tunes from Bill sometime again.

Originally posted by Barghest
Bill believes just that CARCASS were pure fun, they weren't serious at all, he always has been willing to be a professional musician and to make serious music. He has achieved it with FIREBIRD... He quitted listening to extreme metal at all somewhere in 1991-1992, and in actuality never was a true fan of Heavy metal or more extreme music. But one never knows... In some interviews he has told that he hadn't have enough aggression to play such music in his mature age, besides it would look silly if some 30+ guy would try to be an angry teenager. Now he plays the stuff he always has been into, but no one knows what would happen in the future, so maybe we'll hear some death metal tunes from Bill sometime again.

Umh...:confused: