Shameless Promotion

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Howdy humans...

I just thought I would remind you all that Unisound is now officially available for all in need of a good mix or mastering. The fees are low and the results much better than you pay for ;)
If you have a band or know someone in a band and they are on a tight budget or whatever, don´t hestitate to get in touch. I love to work with the unsigned or 1st, 2nd album bands, where there's still some hunger. Of course it´s nice to deal with established bands too, but what killed me the last time around was how serious things got all of a sudden. I like to work fast and to have many balls in the air at the same time....so anything from restoration of old demos to mix or mastering of pro or homestudio recordings....
don´t be afraid to get in touch. I love to work!!!

dan at unisound dot se

I am booked solid until mid August, after that it´s not so much happening, so take your chances!!!:headbang:

I would send him a shitload of stuff...
only everything I create is so crap, that with the crystal clear production by Dan, all my screw-ups would be all too clear to the world.

I'll just stick to making fuzzy ambient/drone ... that way I can always explain that it's meant to sound that way :)

i just started out playing in a new band. we are currently recording an album here, but alas, not in the rock studio :(

the others don't even know dan, so i guess i can't give him any work :( although i too would love "mastered in unisound" in the booklet of a cd i played on ;)

Maybe for the next Zombie Destrüktion album? Would be pretty damned cool.

How are you with rock Dan? Me and the guys in ZD have a rock project going right now and we're talking about recording a few songs in our studio, but a nice mastering by someone outside of the band is never wrong...

EDIT: I know your sound in Nightingale kicks ass, just so there's no misunderstanding here. When I ask about how you are with rock I mean how you feel towards mixing rock'n'roll-stuff with a bit of a progressive touch?

Maybe for the next Zombie Destrüktion album? Would be pretty damned cool.

How are you with rock Dan? Me and the guys in ZD have a rock project going right now and we're talking about recording a few songs in our studio, but a nice mastering by someone outside of the band is never wrong...

EDIT: I know your sound in Nightingale kicks ass, just so there's no misunderstanding here. When I ask about how you are with rock I mean how you feel towards mixing rock'n'roll-stuff with a bit of a progressive touch?

Come on man this is DAN SWANO! we are talking about here, he can mix anything! :lol: ...but seriously he can.