unisound.se

Well I wanted a symmetrical logo and it looks strange if I make it to a D. But I do agree that it looks like an N.

This looks weird:

unisoundlogo6.jpg

looks cooler

LOL @ the hairy crack - anyone we know? ;)

The second one's nice but perhaps a little bit too similar to the Nuclear Blast logo, especially with the colours.

If you could make it look less like the radiation symbol and more like a reel of Ampex, and maybe centre the 'O', it would be very cool.

hahahah, the overused font SHOULD be assfucked.
as well as Kenneth Rs gothic logo, that one wins the price, done in 3 minutes or 3 second, its godfuckningawful, haha.

Cool logos, have to admit :) . Can't say which is the best, Lord K and Light had a couple of good logos imo.

I have a suggestion concerning The Unisound-homepage. Pictures inside (and why not outside too) the studio would be great :) .

E: A logo made by Katatonic89 is great (version 2)! I would choose that:p.

Dan, I think some crushing samples of some recent productions of yours would be nice.
Maybe some people are not sure about the quality of your mixes because they only know your older productions (which aren't bad of course, but different times back then) and then they could hear it owns.

+1 and or more detail on equipment/specific services like if you reamp and so on during mixing etc
i think everyone i know who isn't really following all your work associates "dan swano" with crimson, the somberlain, morningrise/orchid, etc

Just a quick question/correction. Sorry if this has already been suggested or addressed. Shouldn't the logo say "mixing and mastering" instead of "mix and mastering"?