Shameless self plug

Sfarog

Trapped in hated logic
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
www.gwynbleidd.com
Just a few of you I spoke with in the ultimatemetal Hub, and some of you heard my band's music. I heard some positive (lol) comments and some other comments as well.

We'll be playing a show this saturday in Brooklyn, NY, so I wanted to give some new people to check us out live. Come and have a beer, get shitfaced drunk..... blah blah and more.

For more info go here, to the thread in the new bands section.

Sfarog

at least Belial liked some of the music... so if you dont like this you get to bother him:lol:

Listened to a few songs, sounds pretty cool. There's still plenty room for improvement on tightness and sounds mostly. I hear some nice melodies pass by now and then, which promises good things are to come, keep it up!

While we're at, I'll throw in some self-promotion as well:

Check out the band in my signature if you like powerful, well-played and well-produced melodic Death/Thrash in the vein of At The Gates, Death & Dark Tranquillity.

Download some songs here:
- An Epic Defiance (160 kbps, 3.98 MB, titletrack of their brand new album).
- Forever Buried Pain (160 kbps, 4.21 MB, another full track from the "An Epic Defiance" album).

There's another song available ("Sword-carved Skin") on their MP3.com page, but for streaming only. The album's available from the UM store for only $12 (plus postage). There you can also listen to samples from EVERY song on the album.

Check it out and post here what you think, thanks!