Shameless self promotion, I guess...

TheRealLazare

Hammond-wrecker
Some of you probably know this already, but he new Havoc Unit album “h.iv+” is out now on Vendlus Records. I did vocals on a song for them in return for the remixes they did for us on “The Circular Drain”, so lend an ear to “Ignoratio Elenchi” and tell me what you think.

I really enjoyed it, great work. Although, maybe it's just me but the vocals seemed to be in the background a little bit, other than that I can't really say anything else.

Not that I've found. Not sure if I'm going to run out and buy it though just to hear the vocals, I'm not a huge fan of the band. I'll wait and borrow it or something and then decide.

I just listened to the track. You're vocals are pretty impressive on it, the style is what I expected and enjoy from you. Although I do think they shouldn't have made the music nearly louder than your vocals, it's a bit off putting.

I'm not really a fan of Havoc Unit myself, although they do remind me of Project Hate mcmxcix :lol:

Yeah, just got to listen too. I don't mind his vocals no being the main focus, sounds pretty ghostly really. In fact, I seem to be enjoying this, I might have to go buy it and check out more of their work.

Rivfadír;6948370 said:
:/ This isn't drone'y at all. More like industrial. But I did like the song with Lars.

I think he was just going by the extremely distorted guitars.
Apparently ANYTHING with a bit too much distortion = Sunno))) wannabes.:erk:

I wish there was more good drone. The last new band I heard was Æthenor and they fucking sucked. Soooo boring. I love Sunn O))) though. And Nadja.

Yeah, the website is horrible. On Last.fm you can find two full-length songs up for download, start there.

Back