Share Collage Tastes

You have made some questionable choices among releases by some of the bands on your chart. I'll do mine later because this looks like fun.

Made this one 3 years ago. The particular albums are basically 90% the same as they would be today, just with the order changed around a bit.

2iw386r.jpg

You have made some questionable choices among releases by some of the bands on your chart. I'll do mine later because this looks like fun.
I'm very curious to hear your critique as well as anyone elses. Open to other people's opinions on what belongs where. Also let me just say I would put the same band up more than once if I love its shit enough. If I was extremely honest I would have put 4 Pantera Albums, 3 Metallica's, 5 Bathory's and 4 Death's.

Louder Than Hell as one of your top 10 metal albums? :confused:
I had to put at least one Manowar album in the top 10 because I love that band and on a song by song basis it beats The Triumph Of Steel. Keep in mind that I literally sing to most of the Manowar songs when no one is home. It makes the music more intense for me and you connect to it on a deeper level, same applies to Hammerheart ten thousand fold.

Made this one 3 years ago. The particular albums are basically 90% the same as they would be today, just with the order changed around a bit.
Killers in top 10 over Number of the Beast?

I'm very curious to hear your critique as well as anyone elses. Open to other people's opinions on what belongs where. Also let me just say I would put the same band up more than once if I love its shit enough. If I was extremely honest I would have put 4 Pantera Albums, 3 Metallica's, 5 Bathory's and 4 Death's.

For me, the fact that you didn't include Hail to England and Court in the Act in your list while including the albums that you did pick from the bands that made those defies logic.

The Triumph of Steel is total shit. But I'm pretty sure Louder Than Hell is too so whatever.

For me, the fact that you didn't include Hail to England and Court in the Act in your list while including the albums that you did pick from the bands that made those defies logic.
Personally I think it defies logic to put Hail to England over Louder Than Hell or Triumph of Steel. I just don't see it at all, you'd have to explain that one. As for Court in the Act, I just think Life Sentence has a more refined sound and I prefer his vocals more.

I'll also mention the other ones people may be surprised by too, I think Death's last album is the best because the vocals were perfected in my personal opinion. I selected the Rhapsody compilation album because I thought it had the best choice of their songs of any other album, also Land of Immortals (Remix) is better than the original. Gloryhammer is a guilty pleasure and I feel like a total nerd for liking it but the atmosphere they create is pretty great. Legend of the Astral Hammer was my 4th most listened to song in 2017 apparently. Also Kai's vocals > Kiske's though KotSK I&II are great. And while I like all the first 5 Bathory albums, the first album's pure rawness beats the following two for me though they're all great.

The Triumph of Steel is total shit. But I'm pretty sure Louder Than Hell is too so whatever.
Looks like someone hasn't memorized all the lyrics for Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts. I sang the whole song yesterday before a workout, keep up son.

Reactions: CiG