Share Collage Tastes

Yea man dragging KISS - Alive! a hundred times gets real cumbersome.
... i'll just pretend that i didn't hear/see that
cleaning-the-heads.gif

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
I want someone to rip on my top 10 picks, judge them and tell me why I'm wrong and have the wrong tastes.
Well, for one thing, having a Sabaton album in your top ten is pretty egregious given the fact that you could have chosen from a wealth of superior power metal bands. Sabaton couldn't write a consistently decent album if their lives depended upon it. Not to mention that they're practically a joke band which perfectly explains your even more asinine inclusion of Gloryhammer.

Also, why a compilation for Rhapsody of Fire? They have plenty of good albums to choose from. Power of the Dragonflame, Symphony of the Enchanted Lands, The Frozen Tears of Angels, Dawn of Victory, From Chaos to Eternity, etc., etc. Really weird choice.

Louder than Hell is bad. Literally could have put anything from Battle Hymns to Sign of the Hammer and Triumph of Steel but NOOOO. Let's put that album of all things. Ugh.

Also, the last one I have a problem with is Vulgar Display of Power. It is easily among Pantera's worst albums. It's a slog to get through and simply doesn't match up to either of the two albums that preceded it.

Don't have much more to say besides that.

Reactions: CiG
Well, for one thing, having a Sabaton album in your top ten is pretty egregious given the fact that you could have chosen from a wealth of superior power metal bands. Sabaton couldn't write a consistently decent album if their lives depended upon it. Not to mention that they're practically a joke band which perfectly explains your even more asinine inclusion of Gloryhammer.

Also, why a compilation for Rhapsody of Fire? They have plenty of good albums to choose from. Power of the Dragonflame, Symphony of the Enchanted Lands, The Frozen Tears of Angels, Dawn of Victory, From Chaos to Eternity, etc., etc. Really weird choice.

Louder than Hell is bad. Literally could have put anything from Battle Hymns to Sign of the Hammer and Triumph of Steel but NOOOO. Let's put that album of all things. Ugh.

Also, the last one I have a problem with is Vulgar Display of Power. It is easily among Pantera's worst albums. It's a slog to get through and simply doesn't match up to either of the two albums that preceded it.

Don't have much more to say besides that.

To be fair I realized my mistake with gloryhammer and VDOP and changed that on my top 100 picture.