Shhh... life's little secrets

Protips, also from Reddit. man, I love that place.

- Protip : When you have forgotten someones name, simply say : "I'm sorry, but what was your name one more time." They may act offended, but when they give you there first name you simply reply "No, I meant your last name." (more socially acceptable to forget). Bingo. First and last names.

- PROTIP: Need to call off sick at work for a few days? say you have pinkeye. You don't have to pretend to sound sick on the phone, you can get a few days off, no one would ever expect you to come in, unless you work by yourself, and you don't have to have any leftover symptoms when you come back in.

- Protip: When having sex and you're trying to hold off ejaculating. If she can't see your face, make really hilarious faces. "You're going to like the way it works, I guarantee it." in the Men's Wearhouse voice.

- Protip: If I've learned anything from my internet provider about connection issues, its:
Step 1. Reset your modem by removing the power cable for at least 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
Step 2. Restart your computer.
Step 3. If you're still having connection issues, repeat steps 1 and 2 above until it works.

- Protip: Shut the fuck up. Wait for the lawyer.

- Protip: F6 highlights your address bar.

- Protip: Be honest. Be honest all the time. This will enable you to be lazy and not have to remember as much.

- Protip: You should have kissed her.

- Protip: If you walk outside and see a naked man running down the street, cock flapping in the wind, you run with that man, because there is some scary stuff coming the other way. -Dave Attell