Shiny Beast Mail Order

EXPECTED - 2015.32

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Maxi Single

TEN - THE DRAGON AND SAINT GEORGE (PD)
PICTURE DISC VINYL ISSUE. Britain's highly-rated melodic hard rock band Ten releases its first EP in many years. The EP offers five tracks, of which three previously unreleased, and adds a bonus cut. TRACKS: 1. The Dragon And Saint George 2. Musketeers: Soldiers of the King 3. Is There Anyone With Sense 4. The Prodigal Saviour 5. Albion Born 6. We Can Be As One

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - LP (Album)

I00420304.jpg

AHAB - THE BOATS OF THE GLEN CARRIG (2LP)
German nautic doomers Ahab have not only created their very own subgenre, they are also incomparable dabblers in solemn melancholy! Based on William Hope's novel 'The Boats Of The Glen Carrig', the album of the same title is the band's magnum opus, gracefully nestled in between slow-motion anthems and haunting melodies.

BENEATH THE STORM - DEVIL'S VILLAGE
Mysterious Slovenian sludge doomsters BENEATH THE STORM return with a concept album based on the cult classic movie 'City Of The Dead' (starring Christopher Lee as The Professor, and Patricia Jessel as The Infamous Witch). Expect disturbing atmospheres made of obscure and twisted riffs, sinister soundbytes and inhuman vocals. LP-VERSION.

CATHEDRAL - THE VIITH COMING (2LP)
A limited edition DOUBLE-LP reissue of this 2001 metal classic.

I00420331.jpg

DIEMONDS - NEVER WANNA DIE
The members of The Diemonds have no bloodstreams running underneath their skins - they have the Sunset Strip! Quite peculiar come to think the five-piece hails from Toronto, Canada. The second album by the band surrounding sexy frontwoman Priya Panda has been produced by Eric Ratz (Billy Talent amongst other) and boasts voluptuous Sleaze and Hard Rock that is out to kill. These lethal gems offer so much more on 'Never Wanna Die', including massive singalongs, a snotty punk attitude, mean shredding and sleazy anthems, all fighting for dominance.

FUNERARY - STARLESS AEON
Funerary, a band from Phoenix, AZ, plays doom metal with progressive and cosmic elements. The download version of 'Starless Aeon' was in plenty best of 2014 lists.

I00415543.jpg

GRIME - (BLACK) CIRCLE OF MOLESTERS
Edition of 200 copies on 180 gr black vinyl, presented in a full-color gatefold sleeve with lyric insert. Newly founded Argento Records has confirmed the labels first title, with the impending release Circle Of Molesters, the second LP from Trieste, Italys corrosive sludge quartet, GRIME. Their sound is rooted into rotten burial grounds and their songs are the sound of a decaying swamp filled with trash. Their slow and heavy groove is filthy and vicious, guitar riffs are sharp and covered with rust, drums and bass hit with the unstoppable power of a mud avalanche. And their only goal is bringing destruction to a town near you. Following the release of their independent debut EP in 2011 and their dominating 2013-released debut LP, Deteriorate (Forcefield Records/Mordgrimm), GRIME oozes forth with their most brutalizing display of gutter-born, diseased sludge metal yet with Circle Of Molesters. Like a volcano rupturing megatons of rotting flesh, for nearly forty minutes the bands gnarly scourge will suck you into the darkest depths of suffocating death, yet all the while taking their petulant tonal attack to new heights, integrating more body-mangling dynamics than ever. Bringing this auditory destruction to life, the band enlisted the recording and mixing work of sound engineer Lorenzo Stecconi (Ufomammut, Amen Ra, Zu) and final mastering duties to Brad Boatright (Sleep, Corrosion Of Conformity, Nails) at Audiosiege, both factors helping shape every bit of the bands tonal wrath to thundering clarity.

I00420326.jpg

JACKSON FIREBIRD - SHAKE THE BREAKDOWN
Brendan Harvey and Dale Hudak a.k.a. Jackson Firebird have proved for the second time that it only needs two guys to raise pure rock fury hell! 'Shake The Breakdown' is so much more than just a cock rockin' affair though: the Australian duo invites us to a wild rollercoaster ride through several styles while rattling our bones with stoner attitude. At the same time this album gives us a glimpse at the unbound and raw energy that Jackson Firebird unleashes on stage: shake it!

KING HEAVY - KING HEAVY
Featuring the vocalist of Belgian doom metal act Hooded Priest, KING HEAVY hails from Chile. And more importantly, King Heavy rocks! Aside from strong elements of Candlemass and of the more traditional doom metal sound, the band offers tons of EPIC arrangements and a twisted touch that definitely reminds of Black Sabbath's 'Born Again', Celtic Frost's 'Into the Pandemonium' and the early, darkest side of Danzig. LP-VERSION.

LIMB - TERMINAL
LIMITED EDITION ON TRANSPARENT WHITE AND PURPLE VINYL, including a download. Following Limb's 2014's s/t debut album, 'Terminal' is a down-tuned and dirty barrage of monumental riffs. The guitars are all rolling fuzz. The bass is low, warm and weighty. The drums pound, and vocalist Rob Hoey's roar resounds through it all. This album is guaranteed to blow your ears, speakers, and minds!

MAGISTER TEMPLI - INTO DUAT
Focusing on the theme of Egyptian Mythology, 'Into Duat' is the second full-length from the Norwegian occult heavy metal band MAGISTER TEMPLI. As far as the music goes, heavy guitars, intense drumming and authoritarian, preaching vocals are the key ingredients. LP-VERSION.

ORANGE GOBLIN - A EULOGY FOR THE DAMNED/FANS (2LP+CD+DVD)
Special limited edition set featuring CD and LP editions of ORANGE GOBLIN's 2012 studio album ('A Eulogy For The Damned') and the 2013 live album ('A Eulogy For The Fans'). CLEAR vinyl edition and CD + DVD digibook! Limited to 350 sets.

SONANCE - BLACKFLOWER
A 5-song, 30-minute opus, packed full of bleak atmospheric sludge/drone/post-metal/doom or whatever you want to call it.

I00420199.jpg

SPYLACOPA - PARALLELS (BLUE/MAGENTA)
EDITION ON BABY BLUE WITH MAGENTA SPLATTER VINYL. Spylacopa is a music project spearheaded by John LaMacchia (Candiria, Morn, Julie Christmas) with writing contributions from Greg Puciato (The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Black Queen, Killer Be Killed), Jeff Caxide (Isis, Palms, Crone) and Julie Christmas (Made Out Of Babies, Battle Of Mice). 'Parallels' has received high scores and praise from Metal Injection, Metalsucks, Dust and Echoes and countless others.

I00420406.jpg

WE HUNT BUFFALO - LIVING GHOSTS
'WE HUNT BUFFALO' creates songs with hard hitting fuzz rock grooves and psychedelic overtones. It's a culmination of many years playing music together in Vancouver, Canada. The band has self-released two EP's and an LP since 2010 to both local and international acclaim. 'Living Ghosts' is the band's most dynamic record to date.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.32

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Maxi Single

I00420048.jpg

SERPENTARIUS - THE END OF LAW
Last copies of this 2012 release! Serpentarius is a doom metal band (or better, one-man venture) from The Netherlands, founded by Tjeerd de Jong (ex-member of Lethargy, Beyond Belief and best known as the founder of Stone In Egypt). On this album he is at times accompanied by guests on guitar and drums. For fans of Pentagram, Trouble and -of course- Black Sabbath!

I00418573.jpg

ABYSMAL GRIEF/RUNES ORDER - SPLIT LP (BLACK)
Abysmal Grief is an Italian horror/doom metal band formed in 1996 characterized by cemeterial keyboards and macabre/occult atmospheres. On this release they play a dark ambient song conceived as a hymn to the afterlife and to the tragic fate that our frail, short lives share. Runes Order is essentially a one man band by the Italian master Claudio Dondo. Edition on black vinyl, limited to 300 copies!

I00418575.jpg

FANGS OF THE MOLOSSUS - (BLACK) FANGS OF THE MOLOSSUS
The self-titled debut album by psych/doom metal band Fangs Of The Molossus, reissued on vinyl for the first time. Featuring Necromass members, this is ultra heavy stuff! Limited to 400 copies on black vinyl.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Compact Disc

I00416948.jpg

BLACK CAPRICORN - CULT OF BLACK FRIARS
Two witches and one warlock from Cagliari, Italy, make up Black Capricorn, and between them they create slow, swirling doom metal that is dark and relentless. 'Cult Of Black Friars' is often hypnotising - the fuzzy guitars of Fabrizio Monni crawl along with a creeping insistence, while his vocals are grim and echoing.

I00418570.jpg

BRETUS - THE SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH
Bretus delivers a '70s inspired album with ideas as loud as the riffs! For fans of Saint Vitus, Black Sabbath and Deep Purple.

I00418565.jpg

NIGHT GAUNT - NIGHT GAUNT
NIGHT GAUNT from Rome play some of the grimmest, most intoxicated and creeped-out sounding heavy doom coming out of The Boot these days. Their riffs are absolutely crushing and the rhythms, while slow and slimy, are also unrelenting and totally punishing.

I00419822.jpg

NORTHWINDS - ETERNAL WINTER
Recorded with an slightly renewed line-up, 'Eternal Winter' is the second chapter in Northwind's 'Winter' saga/concept! This excellent French band, that started out in 1990 as R.I.P., combines heavy doom with influences from the '70s folk underground and progressive rock. CD-VERSION.

I00419064.jpg

STONE IN EGYPT - TOMB TRANSMISSIONS, VOL. 1
Stone In Egypt is a Dutch stoner/doom band formed in 1997 by vocalist-guitarist Tjeerd de Jong, and influenced by a.o. Black Sabbath, Fu Manchu and Alice In Chains. This is a compilation presenting highlights from the band's previous releases, comprising an EP and two albums.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.43

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - EP (10")

I00418030.jpg

VANESSA VAN BASTEN - DISINTEGRATION (10")
Four covers from The Cure's album, reinterpreted by Vanessa Van Basten's leading member Morgan Bellini, with the help of some special guests and friends from the Italian underground rock scene.

I00422510.jpg

ALKONOST - TALES OF WANDERINGS (PD)
'Tales Of Wanderings' is a different version of the band's 2013 album 'Skazki Stranstviy', fully re-worked and re-arranged for English lyrics. Presented as a picture disc, the release is limited to 250 copies with an additional A3-sized inlay.

I00421618.jpg

BLACK BREATH - SLAVES BEYOND DEATH (2LP)
Slaves Beyond Death arrives three years after BLACK BREATH's 2012-released 'Sentenced To Life', a revered album of morbid metal anthems laced with a deadly allure that few could resist. A foul den of thrashing potency, reanimated hc muscle and icy death metal, it's a record that partly sets the tone for this nefarious third chapter of the band, but it's safe to say that Slaves Beyond Death represents a harder, bleaker BLACK BREATH than ever before.

I00423453.jpg

CLOUDS TASTE SATANIC - YOUR DOOM HAS COME
The second album from this instrumental doom band from Brooklyn, New York. 'Your Doom Has Come' comes on red and black splatter on white vinyl in gatefold sleeve, limited to 250 copies.

I00417977.jpg

KRÖWNN - MAGMAFRÖST
An old school oriented doom metal trio that writes lyrics based on the fantasy worlds created by great authors such as Howard, Moorcock, Tolkien and Martin. Limited edition of 200 copies on deep black vinyl. TRACKS: A1. Bennu (Intro) A2. Skeksis Dance A3. Wyvernking A4. Wölfhunt B1. To Minas Morgul B2. Sleipnir B3. Forge Of Crom B4. Cernunnos (Outro)

I00417976.jpg

SATOR - SATOR
This LP contains 45 minutes of psychedelic doom sludge. Heavy, dirty, gloomy and obsessed sounds, accompanied by an obscure and deep voice that gives no hope. Limited edition of 200 copies on clear green vinyl. TRACKS: A1. R. Sparrow Is Coming Back A2. Pneumonia B1. Last Breath B2. Erased

BACK IN STOCK - 2015.43

I00411362.jpg

AFFORMANCE - THE PLACE
Single-sided ultra-transparent vinyl, limited to 300 copies. Post-rock, slightly out of the ordinary, for fans of Russian Circles, Neurosis, Sigur Ros, Fennesz, etc.

ESOTERIC (USA) - THE MANIACAL VALE (3LP)
3xLP Gatefold. Limited to 850 Copies. Hand Numbered. 900 Grams Split release between Aesthetic Death and Season Of Mist. Genre: Doom Metal "Swirling colours, deep drones and psychedelic moments: ESOTERIC will touch your mind, alter your state of consciousness and make you aware of the esoteric essence of space and time." Track listing SIDE A : 1.Circle. SIDE B : 2.Beneath This Face. SIDE C : 3.Quickening - 4.Caucus of Mind. SIDE D : 5.Silence SIDE E : 6.The Order of Destiny. SIDE F : 7.Ignotum Per Ignotius.

I00304288.jpg

HEADQUAKE - HEADQUAKE (RED)
LAST COPIES!!!! HeadQuake were formed in the early 90s by members of well known bands of international fame such as: Villa 21, Melting Ashes, Spiders Web, Raw, Jesus Toy, No Way Out, Lazy Suns, Black Static. Their sound is an original mature yet explosive hard rock mixture of well crafted stoner & grunge elements that brings to mind bands as Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Monster Magnet, Spiritual Beggars & Nightstalker, as well as Pearl Jam, Alice in chains. They have original compositions and orchestration plus a distinct, intense playing parallel to no other band that derives from their numerous studio & concert offerings through the last 15 years of music involvement in front or even behind the console. Carrying their rich experiences consisting of various music genres and their love for pure straight rock sound of the harder kind are bound to be original and quite hard to be confused or copied! RED VINYL. LIMITED TO 180 COPIES.

I00420081.jpg

KYLESA - EXHAUSTING FIRE (ORANGE)
Limited edition of 200 copies on ORANGE VINYL. KYLESA has returned as challenging and daring as ever on this seventh full-length, 'Exhausting Fire'! Moving well beyond their trademark riffs, 'Exhausting Fire' sees core members Laura Pleasants and Phillip Cope expanding and evolving. The dualism of Pleasants' versatile singing and Cope's shouted vocals melds perfectly with the constant change in sound. Shifting effortlessly from heavy hard rock riffs to punk-infused beats to even barren cold wave concoctions, 'Exhausting Fire sees KYLESA progressing in ways never thought possible and is undoubtedly one of the best records of 2015!

I00389646.jpg

SAINT VITUS - DIE HEALING (BLACK)
REPRESS. 2LP black vinyl. 'Die Healing',the seventh album by doom metal pioneers Saint Vitus, which was originally released in 1995 by Hellhound Records. It was their final album before their breakup in 1996. 'Die Healing' marked the only Saint Vitus album to feature Scott Reagers on vocals since 1985's 'Hallow's Victim' and their last recorded with original drummer Armando Acosta, although he was part of their 2003 and 2008-2009 reunions before he died in 2010.

SOLSTAFIR - SVARTIR SANDAR (2LP)
Available again. 2LP gatefold sleeve. The Icelandic music scene as a whole is filled with odd music, and Solstafir is no exception to this. The tag "Viking metal" just doesn't cut it with this multiheaded mutant, a strange hybrid never meant for mainstream consumption, even though some of the clear vocals recall Scandinavian folk melodies. Solstafir is a real anomaly, not only in the realm of metal, but in the universe of music. Imagine if Primordial, Pink Floyd, and Enslaved got stranded in the North Atlantic with a couple bags of magic mushrooms, weed and a bit of alcohol...you'd get something akin to 'Svantir Sandar'.

I00379412.jpg

SUN OF NOTHING - (SPLIT) THE GUILT OF FEELING ALIVE (+CD)
The third full-length release of the post-sludge/black/drone band from Athens, Greece! Cross-genre soul-crushing tunes inspired by the noises of Koreisch, Bauhaus, Shinning, Neurosis, Joy Division, Mayhem, Burzum, Corrupted and countless more. Orange and brown split coloured vinyl edition, limited to 250 copies that include the CD-version and an insert.

sweet-cobra-mercy.jpg

SWEET COBRA - MERCY
At last available on vinyl! The Chicago noise rockers have a sound that rides the line between filthy sludge rock and anthemic hardcore with d-beats metallic undertones and pseudo-psychedelic guitar parts every step of the way. From burly to catchy, they could easily draw comparisons to Quicksand, Murder City Devils or Helmet in the same breath as they are likened to Entombed, Bolt Thrower or Torche.

I00415160.jpg

WEEDEATER - GOLIATHAN (GREEN)
On green vinyl, this limited edition LP (200 pressed) is issued in a gatefold sleeve. Infamous sludge outlaws WEEDEATER finally return with their long-awaited fifth full-length 'Goliathan'. This 2015 album marks the crossroads where true Southern rock and metal meet raw humour, old religion, as well as weed and whiskey. 'Goliathan' embodies the band's trademark shuffle and swagger at its fullest. Syrupy slow riffs are buoyed by canyon-deep bass and some of the hardest-hitting drumming since Keith Moon. Recommended if you like ELECTRIC WIZARD, SLEEP, EYEHATEGOD, BONGZILLA, BUZZOVEN, SOURVEIN...

EXPECTED - 2015.43

I00423681.jpg

BELL WITCH - FOUR PHANTOMS (2LP)
The much-anticipated 2015 full-length 'Four Phantoms', recorded and engineered by the legendary and respected BILLY ANDERSON (Agalloch, Pallbearer, Leviathan, Neurosis, Melvins, a.o.), is Bell Witch's most crushing work yet. The band takes its sound further into the realms of soul-destroying heaviness, with intricate song structures that display finely honed compositional skills. A doom metal triumph for the ages!

I00423803.jpg

BELZEBONG - GREENFERNO
Polish stoner behemoths BELZEBONG unleash their third crushing album, containing four tracks of riff-heavy, weed-blown, groove mastery. Bonged, blasted and packed to smoke. Now also on vinyl!

NACHTREICH/SPECTRAL LORE - THE QUIVERING LIGHTS
An expansive, black metal/neo-classical piece of art that takes hold of the soul.

NEW ARRIVALS - 2015.51

I00423366.jpg

ARKAIK - LUCID DAWN
Californian progressive death metal outfit ARKAIK unleashes its third full-length. 'Lucid Dawn' delivers a fresh approach to the band's sound and the entire progressive death metal genre. Recommended if you like Fallujah, Necrophagist, or Decrepit Birth.

BLACK VULPINE - HIDDEN PLACES
Female fronted stoner rock from Dortmund, for fans of a.o. Red Fang and Queens Of The Stone Age. The LP offers 11 tracks with plenty of solid riffing, and elements of doom, prog and psychedelia.

I00423234.jpg

CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX - NEW DARK AGE (2LP/BLACK)
Edition on DOUBLE BLACK VINYL, with one side etched and presented in a gatefold sleeve. CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX have confounded critics trying to pin their style down ever since multi-instrumentalist Justin Greaves recorded his first ideas in 2004, after making himself a name as drummer for IRON MONKEY and ELECTRIC WIZARD. With the 'New Dark Age Tour EP 2015 A.D.' the eclectic UK rock band continues to subconsciously draw from influences as diverse as TYPE O NEGATIVE and PINK FLOYD, the latter receiving a respectful yet unique homage in the shape of a 37-minute cover version of the classic composition 'Echoes'.

I00422997.jpg

DRUDKH - AUTUMN AURORA
Repress of the long out of print release, originally dating from 2004! 'Autumn Aurora' is the second album by Ukrainian black metal band Drudkh. It's the first Drudkh album to incorporate synthesizers.

I00422364.jpg

HEGEMON - THE HIERARCH
Limited to 333 LP's. Symphonic, classic, elegant and yet fierce, harsh and imbued with cold darkness: seven years after 'Contemptus Mundi' heaped scorn upon the world, Hegemon finally strike again with 'The Hierarch'. The compositions of this enigmatic French French band reveal traces of Emperor's complex and epic arrangements as well as a hint of the orchestral might championed by DIMMU BORGIR. With an added dose of early ENSLAVED and BORKNAGAR, the Norwegian influences become all transparent, Nevertheless, these musicians manage to infuse their own musical identity into their sinister compositions.

I00424525.jpg

ISAAK - SERMONIZE (BLACK)
Isaak, born from the ashes of Gandhi's Gunn, plays stoner metal/heavy rock, inspired by bands such as Clutch, Orange Goblin and Torche.

I00422359.jpg

REVENGE (CANADA) - (BLACK) BEHOLD.TOTAL.REJECTION.
Presented with a deluxe sleeve with UV spot lacquering and a printed inner sleeve. First pressing of 500 copies on BLACK VINYL. With 'Behold.Total.Rejection', REVENGE has reached a new peak in black violence and raving misanthropy.

I00421933.jpg

THIS GIFT IS A CURSE - (BLACK) ALL HAIL THE SWINELORD (2LP)
THIS GIFT IS A CURSE vomit forth a steady stream of pitch-black venomous hate. The Swedes passionately demonstrate that black metal remains fertile ground for new sounds. Combining elements of hardcore and sludge with influences from occult black metal as well as drone, 'All Hail The Swinelord' sets a new benchmark for vitriolic viciousness and massive sonic onslaught. Edition on BLACK VINYL.The Canadian band's fifth album, arguably its most fervent release, is a manifesto of rejection: rejection of the groundswell of mediocrity within the scene, rejection of compromise as a means of embracing of a wider audience, rejection of the dogma and strictures of religion and the trappings of the feeble social slave.

I00419015.jpg

HATE ETERNAL - INFERNUS (DIGI)
HATE ETERNAL remains true to its original formula, while continuously pushing the boundaries of the band's extreme, aggressive and technically complex style. Founded in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1997, the band faithfully keeps the death metal spirit alive as this long-awaited sixth studio album uncompromisingly demonstrates. 'Infernus' doubles down on that patented, high-velocity assault of dizzying ferocity combined with wide-range dynamics, outstanding songwriting and skull-crushing brutality. Digi box CD-edition!

I00421938.jpg

WATAIN - SATANIC DEATHNOISE FROM THE BEYOND (4CD)
Between 2000 and 2010, Watain's first four albums have been praised by critics and fans alike, with 'Sworn To The Dark' (2007) and 'Lawless Darkness' (2010) even scoring a massive number of highest grades and collecting many 'album of the year' titles and top list entries. To celebrate a band that critics have called "the most important Black Metal act of the decade", here's the Swedes complete catalogue of the first 10 years presented as a 4-CD set, sold at a special price.

I00404334.jpg

WEEDEATER - ...AND JUSTICE FOR Y'ALL
The state of North Carolina, USA is a fertile ground for hemp and stoner rock. After cult sludge act BUZZOVEN called it a day, bass player Dave "Dixie" Collins teamed up with guitarist Dave "Shep" Shepherd and founded WEEDEATER in 1998. Their crushing and massive first full-length '...And Justice For Y'All' created an immediate buzz, while critics were struggling to put a tag on their sound. Nearly everybody agreed that stoner rock, doom, sludge and some crusty elements were part of the mix, which the band simply calls "weed metal". Produced by renowned engineer Billy Anderson (EYEHATEGOD, NEUROSIS a.o.), remastered and presented here with its original artwork, '...And Justice For Y'All' now returns to CD. Time to lean back and get high on this WEEDEATER cult classic! Recommended if you like: ELECTRIC WIZARD, EYEHATEGOD, BONGZILLA, BUZZOVEN, SOURVEIN, SLEEP.

EXPECTED - 2016.02

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM - LP (Album)

I00424922.jpg

ATRAMENT - ETERNAL DOWNFALL (CLEAR/GOLD)
The debut album by this Oakland d-beat crust-black metal killing machine formed by current and past members of Moral Void, Black September Chicago, Abstracter, Necrot and Vastum. Out in spring 2016 on 12" LP through Broken Limbs Recordings (US) and Argento Records (EU) and on cassette tape & digital through Sentient Ruin. Recorded and mixed by Greg Wilkinson at Earhammer, Oakland CA, Mastered by Brad Boatright at AUDIOSIEGE. Artwork and layout by Stephen Wilson. Eleven songs of absolutely barbaric and merciless ferocity standing somewhere between Doom, Deviated Instinct, Bolt Thrower, Darkthrone and early Napalm Death. Limited to 200 copies on transparent gold vinyl.

I00427000.jpg

APOKALYPTIC RAIDS - THE THIRD STORM
On vinyl, this is a reissue of the 2005 full-length from Brazil's APOKALYPTIC RAIDS, showcasing the ultimate Hellhammer and Celtic Frost worship. However, the band's old-school attack is not meant as a rip-off. Rather it is a referential homage to a classic era and two classic bands, done with a thorough understanding of these ancient metal masters.

I00426710.jpg

CELESTIAL WOLVES - ILLUSIVE LANDSCAPE OF EXPRESSION
LP on 180-gram vinyl. This album marks a change of style for Celestial Wolves. Partly due to the new guitar player, the band adopted a more powerful, heavy style, influenced by post-metal and stoner rock. Nevertheless, the music remains strictly instrumental and appealingly melodic. 'Illusive Landscape Of Expression' is the soundtrack for a tale made up by the listener.

I00426688.jpg

DESTROYER 666 - WILDFIRE (BLACK)
LP on 180-gram black vinyl. DESTROYER 666 started out in Australia, in 1994, as a solo project featuring BESTIAL WARLUST guitarist KK. However, the project soon developed into a respected metal band, nowadays based in The Netherlands. 'Wildfire' makes a complete fist that goes straight into your face. These heavy hymns are made of the essence of metal. There is no "-core", no "post-" or other bullshit on this album, just great hard hitting music.

I00426994.jpg

DIAVOLOS - YOU LIVED, NOW DIE
The debut-album by DIAVOLOS, a five-piece featuring a.o. metal vets Tas Danazoglou (Satan's Wrath, ex-Electric Wizard) and Taneli Jarva (ex-Impaled Nazarene, ex-Sentenced). 'You Lived, Now Die' is an unabashed throwback to the original wave of 1980s death metal, a time long before blastbeats and gore became de rigeur.

I00423827.jpg

GOYA - OBELISK (2LP)
This is a masterpiece limited to 250 units. Heavy weight triple gatefold full color jacket. Double 180 gram maroon vinyl. Includes 12 page poster booklet. Clear spot UV pagan symbols on each cover panel. Mastered specifically for vinyl play back. 'Obelisk' is the second full-length offering from Phoenix, Arizona's three-piece Goya, containing music in the vein of Black Sabbath, Electric Wizard, Sleep, etc. 'Obelisk' is a magnificently-assembled album, with the performances ranging from nailed-down to wild abandon in pleasing proportions, and containing strong riffs with a mean edge throughout.

I00426717.jpg

HOLLOW LEG - CROWN
The third album by Florida's sludge doomsters HOLLOW LEG. 'Crown' is a beast made of southern heavy grooves, revealing a sludge approach blended with the stoner/doom tradition. Mixed by Sanford Parker (CORRECTIONS HOUSE) and mastered by Collin Jordan (MINSK), the first edition of the album is available on exclusive beer/swamp green splattered vinyl and limited to 250 copies. This release comes with an mini poster insert providing lyrics. This is highly recommended if you like HIGH ON FIRE, CROWBAR and WEEDEATER.

OBSIDIAN TONGUE/INFERA BRUO - SPLIT LP
This split-LP is a truly impressive union of uniquely sculpted black metal, featuring one lengthy track from each band.

I00426901.jpg

OLD MAN GLOOM - MICKEY ROOKEY LIVE AT LONDON (2LP)
A DOUBLE-LP (three audio sides) of excellent live recordings of an equally excellent band performing an equally excellent show in London, 2012. Recorded by members of Circle!

I00426705.jpg

SERPENT (SWEDEN) - NEKROMANT (RED)
With 'Nekromant', Serpent delivered one of the heaviest albums of 2015. This powerful three-piece from Sweden continues to impress with a gritty, honest and blues-laced beast of a record, offering nine tracks of pure metal groove. This record is clearly not about pleasing the retro hipsters, nor is it about fixing something that isn't broken. Edition on BLOOD RED VINYL.

I00426702.jpg

SLEEP - DOPESMOKER (2LP/COL)
Edition on DOUBLE COLOURED VINYL! This undisputed masterpiece, a 63-minute ode to marijuana, remains unrivaled in the annals of (stoner) metal.

I00427016.jpg

TEXTURES - PHENOTYPE
The first of two related albums (the second being 'Genotype') from Dutch polyrhythmic modern metal outfit Textures.

NEW IN STOCK - 2016.07

I00424954.jpg

NIGHT VIPER - NIGHT VIPER
Night Viper is a hot-rockin' heavy metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. The first two ingredients in the Viper pie were Sofie Lee Johansson and Tom Sutton (Horisont, The Order Of Israfel, ex-Church Of Misery). As soon as they met, the chemistry started flying and some pure fist-banging heavy metal demos were thrown down. They were joined briefly by Sven Nilsson from Antichrist on drums as well as a few others on guitar and bass, but it was once swing master Jonna Karlsson was behind the kit that things really started rolling.

I00424947.jpg

SABBATH ASSEMBLY - SABBATH ASSEMBLY (BLACK)
Sabbath Assembly's 2015 album marks a new beginning for the band. Sabbath Assembly is, in fact, a decidedly metal offering, for in the writing, the band returned to its own personal roots in the dark age of the '80s. These are Sabbath Assembly's own 'hymns' for their own 'church' - a place marked by passion, devotion, and the gospel of metal.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM - Compact Disc

I00426958.jpg

ARCH DAEVA - KIA - ESCAPING THE PAIN OF CREATION
A devastating album from an unholy Greek union. An occult proclamation in an awesome black metal form. This CD is a collaborative release between Death Knell Prod. and Nomos Dei Productions.

I00426960.jpg

BLACK GOAT - XV YEARS OF THE ABSOLUTE ECLIPSE
This compilation CD contains recordings from throughout this BLACK METAL band's fifteen-year existence. The tracks were taken from self-released demos and previously unissued sessions.

I00427083.jpg

EPHEMERAL OCEAN - THE EFFLORESCENCE
The debut-album by Russian progressive death doom band Ephemeral Ocean.

I00426955.jpg

HAMNSKIFTE - FÖDZLEPIJNAN
The first record from a mysterious Swedish duo. According to the members themselves their style is inspired by Burzum, Earth, Skepticism, Nortt and Trollmann Av Ildtoppberg. Expect drone music and ultimately slow meditative black metal, with hypnotic medieval folk melodies. The material was recorded using guitars, drums, bass, organ, bodhran drum, bells and self-invented percussion instruments. This CD comes with a 12x24-inch full-colour insert. "Chill-out music for metalheads" ~Contaminated Tones Webzine.

I00426963.jpg

INCONSESSUS LUX LUCIS - DISINTEGRATION: PSALMS OF VENERATION FOR...
...THE NEFARIOUS ELITE' - On offer are nine tracks, positively spawned and animated by the essence of emanations from the void. Inconcessus Lux Lucis invites those whose hearts blaze with wonder to decode these sounds, and to take a step deep into the unknown. The CD comes with a 24-page booklet.

I00427079.jpg

SHADES OF THE BLACK SKY - TO, CHTO NAS NOGLOTIT
This Russian funeral doom/depressive black metal underground project was active between early 2013 and late 2014. The CD contains four other-worldly compositions, dealing with pain, horror, solitude and emptiness. Edition of 500 copies.

I00427072.jpg

TSJUDER - DESERT NORTHERN HELL
'Desert Northern Hell' is widely-regarded as one of the finest black metal releases post the genre's legendary first wave.

EXPECTED - 2016.07

I00363298.jpg

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - HANGOVER MUSIC VI (2LP)
180g, ORANGE vinyl, gatefold sleeve, limited to 500 copies. 'Hangover Music Vol. VI' is the fifth studio album by heavy metal band 'Black Label Society'. This album is a much more mellow affair than any other Black Label Society album, and some fans have recognized it as a nod back to Zakk Wylde's solo effort, Book of Shadows, from 1996. The album contains a piano version ofProcol Harum's 1967 No. 1 'Whiter Shade of Pale' and a song entitled 'Layne', which is written in memory of Layne Staley of Alice in Chains.

I00428646.jpg

CULT OF LUNA & JULIE CHRISTMAS - MARINER (BLACK)
Edition on BLACK VINYL, including an extra track. Cult Of Luna and Julie Christmas bring you to the outer rim of the ever expanding boundaries of the cosmos. For their eighth effort, post-metal pioneers Cult Of Luna join forces with the talented Julie Christmas from Brooklyn. Her haunting voice has fronted vital bands such as Made Out Of Babies and Battle Of Mice, and is one of significance in the underground sludge and post-metal scene.

I00428672.jpg

ROTTEN SOUND - ABUSE TO SUFFER (BLACK)
Edition on BLACK VINYL, packaged in a gatefold sleeve. The 2016 full-length by a notable Finnish grindcore outfit. What sets ROTTEN SOUND apart from other protagonists in the field is an obvious intelligence that shows in the to-the-point songwriting, arrangements and subtle inclusion of choice death metal elements in the band's massive sound.

I00428667.jpg

SINISTRO - SEMENTE (COL)
Edition on SILVER VINYL, limited to 200 copies in gatefold sleeves. SINISTRO's musical moods vary from abrasive thickness to a perfect sense of stillness, which portrays the urban landscapes of the band's Portuguese homeland. Here are seven eclectic tracks that are bound to appeal to lovers of various musical genres. Influences include My Dying Bride, Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, Ennio Morricone, Faith No More, Bowie, Swans...

I00428663.jpg

ZHRINE - UNORTHETA (BLACK)
Edition on BLACK VINYL, packaged in a gatefold sleeve. ZHRINE is part of an extreme musical phenomenon rising from Iceland. The band's amazing debut album, 'Unortheta', presents a newly formulated expression of black and death metal, sludge, and other heavy and dark ingredients. Zhrine should defintely be regarded as a cornerstone of a burgeoning Icelandic scene.

NEW IN STOCK - 2016.19

I00427822.jpg

BLACK OATH - TO BELOW AND BEYOND (2LP)
Limited edition of 400 copies. The third album by the Italian occultists sounds darker, heavier and doomier than ever.

I00429245.jpg

BLACKWOOD - AS THE WORLD ROTS AWAY
Blackwood is the doom solo project of Eraldo Bernocchi (Obake, Metallic Taste Of Blood, Sigillum S etc.).

I00427832.jpg

INFAMY - THE BLOOD SHALL FLOW
A vinyl-reissue of the band's debut cult album from 1995. Excellent death/grindcore from the USA.

I00427849.jpg

MOURNING - GREETINGS FROM HELL
Reissue of the 1993 album by a Dutch doom/death metal band. For fans of a.o. Asphyx and Beyond Belief. Limited to 400 copies.

I00427884.jpg

NECRODEATH - THE SHINING PENTAGRAM
The 30th anniversary edition of this 1985 cult demo.

EXPECTED - 2016.19

I00432387.jpg

ABYSMAL GRIEF/EPITAPH - SPLIT LP
Limited to 500 copies on BLACK VINYL with a double-sided insert featuring lyrics and liner notes, and a patch. True Italian dark doom to the max! ABYSMAL GRIEF contributes 'Dies Funeris' and EPITAPH's track is 'Farewell To Blind Men'.

The 2016 album by this melodic death metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. Double-LP.

I00432371.jpg

BONGZILLA - STASH (BLACK)
Limited to 300 copies on BLACK VINYL. The 1999 debut album from sludge kings BONGZILLA is available on vinyl for the first time.

DARK FUNERAL - THE SECRETS OF THE BLACK ARTS (2LP)
A reissue of the band's second album, originally released in 1995. Superb black metal from Sweden!

I00432077.jpg

HEAD OF THE DEMON - SANTHANOS TRISMEGISTOS
The sophomore full-length from the Swedish black/doom metal band. LP-version.

I00432265.jpg

NEKROMANTHEON - DIVINITY OF DEATH (BLACK)
Limited to 250 copies on BLACK VINYL, here is a reissue of the 2010 debut-album by Greek thrash metal band Nekromantheon.

I00432269.jpg

OKKULTOKRATI - NIGHT JERKS
A vinyl reissue of 2014's 'Night Jerks', the third full-length by Norway's unpredictable, genre defying OKKULTOKRATI. Due to guitarist Pal Bredup's muscular disease, the synth is heavily represented on this album. Milton von Krogh of PIRATE LOVE joined the ranks to fill in guitar duties and handle the production. The result is the ultimate OKKULTOKRATI record.

PIG DESTROYER - PAINTER OF DEAD GIRLS
Finally available on LP after over a decade of unavailability, the deluxe edition of 'Painter Of Dead Girls' showcases grind legends PIG DESTROYER at their most primal. On coloured vinyl and packaged in a gatefold sleeve, including a printed 'photo collage' inner.

I00431600.jpg

SARABANTE - POISONOUS LEGACY
Sarabante is a crust/hc punk band from Athens, Greece that formed in late 2006. In 2011 these guys self-released their first album 'Remnants', followed by a limited CD-edition on Southern Lord Records, and in 2013 the 7-inch 'Under The Shadows' saw the light of day. Recorded in 2014, the material on the release presented here is darker, filthier, and more sincere and destructive than the band's earlier outings. 'Poisonous Legacy' was mastered by Brad Boatright (Sleep, Nails, Obituary).

I00432183.jpg

WOLVES IN THE THRONEROOM - DIADEM OF 12 STARS (2LP)
A reissue of the band's 2006 debut-album.

EXPECTED - 2016.21

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM - Single (7")

I00432911.jpg

SLAYER - YOU AGAINST YOU (BLACK)
Slayer's 2016 single 'You Against You' b/w 'War Ensemble' (Live at Wacken 2014). Edition on BLACK VINYL.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM - Maxi Single

I00432818.jpg

SEAR BLISS - THE PAGAN WINTER
Originally released as a demo-cassette in 1995, the first ever SEAR BLISS recordings are now officially available on 12-inch vinyl! Cult black metal from Hungary!

I00432966.jpg

VERWOED - BODEMLOOS (ETCHED)
The first ever vinyl release for Dutch black metal artist Verwoed, formerly known as Woudloper. Limited edition of 300 copies on 180-gram vinyl with an etched B-side. "The black metal he creates is pitch black and sometimes resembles Svartidaudi, Watain and even D.S.O., but still there is a certain Dutch feeling to it. The atmosphere is terribly desolate and occasionally terrifying". - Lords Of Metal

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM - EP (10")

I00432931.jpg

NAKED STAR - BLOODMOON PROPHECY (10")
This EP contains three fantastic heavy doom hymns. Lyrically, the album contains stories about an occult bicycle gang, aliens possessed by demons and the prophecy about doomsday. So turn up your volume and listen to Naked Star's doomed heavy rock over and over again 'til the moon disappears forever. For worshippers of Electric Wizard, Grand Magus, Black Sabbath, Pagan Altar, Hour Of 13, Witchfinder General or Goatsnake. Limited to 500 copies on red vinyl.

ARTIFICIAL BRAIN - LABYRINTH CONSTELLATION
Now also on vinyl. New York-based band ARTIFICIAL BRAIN was formed in 2011 by guitarist DAN GARGIULO of REVOCATION and vocalist WILL SMITH of BIOLICH. Following up a well received demo and two-song EP, the gentlemen unleash their debut full-length 'Labyrinth Constellation'. It's a devastating work destined to forge a much-deserved reputation for the duo in the American death metal scene.

I00433004.jpg

CIVIL WAR - KILLER ANGELS (+CD)
CIVIL WAR is a symphonic power metal band featuring ex-members of SABATON. The album borrows its title from a novel by Michael Shaara.

I00432867.jpg

COFFINS - BURIED DEATH (COL)
Reissue on COLOURED VINYL! Coffins' 'Buried Death', originally issued in 2008, is chock full of low end bass and drums coalesced with psycho-delic guitar work and thick, doomy riffs.

I00433006.jpg

CRUCIFIED BARBARA - IN THE RED
CRUCIFIED BARBARA is Sweden's hardest rocking all-female quartet, playing a fiery brand of rock'n'roll tinged with metal and lashings of punk, pop, thrash and whatever else dares to cross their path. Raw, hyper-commercial heavy metal songs mix knuckle duster brutality with the spiteful caress of pointy painted fingernails.

GERYON - THE WOUND AND THE BOW
Now also on vinyl. New York's avant-garde technical progressive death metal duo GERYON is comprised of NICHOLAS MCMASTER and LEV WEINSTEIN, both of whom are known from Krallice. Employing simply bass guitar, drums and vocals, the pair conjures complex layers of meticulously crafted tones, maintaining a volatile equilibrium of dissonance and melody. 'The Wound And The Bow', the follow-up to 2013's self-titled debut, offers a bizarre, twisted and ultimately unforgettable sonic journey lead by two fearless sonic explorers.

I00432953.jpg

INQUISITION - (BLACK) BLOODSHED ACROSS THE EMPYREAN ALTAR..
...BEYOND THE CELESTIAL ZENITH' - Edition on DOUBLE BLACK VINYL, presented in a gatefold sleeve. With this seventh album the American black metal duo has clearly reached a level of confidence, maturity and mastery of song writing and technical execution. The album will definitely prove to be a next milestone in a career that has already gathered momentum.

I00429247.jpg

KARL MARX WAS A BROKER - MONOSCOPE (BLACK)
Limited to 200 copies on BLACK vinyl. A release of heavy instrumental stoner rock by an Italian outfit.

I00432979.jpg

SPACE BONG - DEADWOOD TO WORMS (2LP)
'Deadwood To Worms' showcases the evolution of SPACE BONG's intense and focused brand of doom, incorporating elements of sludge, black metal, stoner rock and dark drone. This is a doom record that transcends all that has come before it, seething with a bitter nihilism that longs for meaning and resolution in a world of violent chaos and urban decay.

I00432982.jpg

SWAMP LUNG/TOMBSEALER - SPLIT LP
What we have here is a split release between two excellent Australian doom/sludge/death/stoner riff acts. This mini-LP is limited to 150 hand-numbered copies on 12-inch vinyl.

I00433051.jpg

THUNDERMOTHER - ROAD FEVER
The second full-length by these five ladies (from Sweden and Ireland) who rock hard and reveal a deep love for a.o. AC/DC and The Runaways.

NEW IN STOCK - 2016.21

I00431189.jpg

ATRAMENT - (SILVER) ETERNAL DOWNFALL
The debut-album by this Oakland-based d-beat crust-black metal killing machine, formed by current and past members of Moral Void, Black September Chicago, Abstracter, Necrot and Vastum. Prepare yourself for eleven songs of absolutely barbaric and merciless ferocity, standing somewhere between Doom, Deviated Instinct, Bolt Thrower, Darkthrone and early Napalm Death. Limited to 200 copies on SILVER COLOURED VINYL.

APHONIC THRENODY - FIRST FUNERAL
The band's 2013 EP on vinyl. Funeral doom/death metal for fans of Evoken, Paradise Lost and Morgion.

I00432432.jpg

BEASTWARS - (COL) THE DEATH OF ALL THINGS
Limited version on PURPLE VINYL. Superb stoner metal from Wellington, New Zealand, for fans of a.o. High On Fire, Kyuss and Unsane.

I00427875.jpg

GALLOW GOD - FALSE MYSTICAL PROSE
The first EP release by this UK 'slow doom' outfit. For fans of Lord Vicar and Warning.

I00427836.jpg

SATURNINE - MORS VOCAT
The debut-album by an all-female blackened doom/sludge band from Italy. Fans of a.o. Witchcraft and Electric Wizard might be interested... and impressed! The LP is presented in a gatefold sleeve and includes a poster.

NEW IN STOCK - 2016.35

I00434759.jpg

NIGHTSTALKER - (VIOLET) JUST A BURN
Here's a reissue of a classic stoner/hard rock album by a band from Greece, originally released by Nasoni in 2004. This new edition -with a different mix and mastering- is limited to 200 copies on VIOLET VINYL.

I00433686.jpg

SCIENTIST (USA) - 10100II00101 (2LP)
'10100II00101' is the second full-length album from Chicago's self-proclaimed architectural metal quartet SCIENTIST, which draws heavily on experimental metal. A tradition in which the four-piece explores the sound of big, cacophonous riffs and affecting melodies. Rawer than exposed nerves dragged over broken glass through angular dissonant guitar leads. Fat, fuzz-bombed bass notes and interesting, off-killer drum rhythms and rapidly jabbing riffs.

I00434973.jpg

SUBROSA - FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES (2LP)
Over the years SUBROSA has been recognized as one of America's most singular and important bands within the doom metal genre. 'For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages' will only add to the band's reputation.

EXPECTED - 2016.35

I00437478.jpg

CLUTCH - FULL FATHOM FIVE (2LP)
A reissue of the band's 2008 live album. CLUTCH builds songs to be live beasts first and foremost, so little tweaking is necessary. The band just cooks, which comes through with all the impossible-to-add-in mojo that's a result of being on the road practically non-stop.

I00437479.jpg

CLUTCH - LA CURANDERA
CLUTCH's compilation 'La Curandera', here on vinyl, features eight tracks culled from the band's vast catalogue. SIDE 1: 1. Cypress Grove 2. La Curandera 3. Black Umbrella 4. Struck Down SIDE 2: 1. Cyborg Bette 2. Night Hag 3. Oh, Isabella 4. The Dragonfly (live)

I00437394.jpg

IN MOURNING - AFTERGLOW (2LP)
IN MOURNING was formed in a Swedish forest in the year 2000. From there on the band has evolved over the years, striving to refine its sound to what it is today. Musically, the group blends a broad spectrum of influences into a foundation of melodic death metal. The material thrusts from doomy metal-riffs, blasting drumbeats and deep growling vocals to calm breezes of clean flowing melodies and harmonies. Many hail this band as the heir to Opeth's melodeath throne.

SAXON - THE VINYL HOARD (8LP BOX)
This 8-platter vinyl box set, comprising four DOUBLE-LP's in gatefold sleeves, is the first vinyl release for all of these live recordings, previously only released on CD or DVD. The set contains the albums 'The Dogs Of War Tour 1995', 'The Lionheart Tour 2004', 'A Night Out With The Boys 2005' and 'Rock Sound Festival 2006'. The LP's are pressed on 180-gram gold coloured vinyl.