Shiny Beast Mail Order

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.30

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Single (7")

DIE HARD - SYMBOL OF DEATH
Pressed on yellow vinyl and limited to 150 copies, including sticker. The title track is exclusive to this release and the B-side contains DIE HARD's magnum opus 'Evil Always Returns', performed live on the 'Sodomize Europe' tour 2011.

DIE HARD - SYMBOL OF DEATH (SPECIAL EDITION)
A hand numbered edition of 100 copies on black wax, including a sticker, A2 poster and patch. The title track is exclusive to this release and the B-side contains DIE HARD's magnum opus 'Evil Always Returns', performed live on the 'Sodomize Europe' tour 2011.

I00404301.jpg

RANGER - SHOCK SKULL (BLUE)
Limited edition on BLUE vinyl plus poster. RANGER is back to deliver another dose of MEGAWATT MAYHEM and inject an overdose of adrenaline straight into your veins. The aftershock of their release 'Knights Of Darkness' may still ring in your ears, but these guys give you no remorse by unleashing 'Shock Skull' through Ektro Records. It's your one-way-ticket to the world of HEAVY METAL, filled with roaring Marshalls and thundering drums that make you headbang until your neck cracks.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Maxi Single

I00401380.jpg

RITE - LIE IN WAIT FOR BLOOD/SE MENNISKAN
White vinyl ltd. 200. Swedish black / thrash metal RITE in two words:dissonant and vile! With members experienced from Nifelheim and Goat expect nothing but musical excellence and a foul stench of human contempt! Black metal for thinking people.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - EP (10")

I00404303.jpg

BEGRAVNINGSENTREPRENÖRERNA - BEGRAVNINGSENTREPRENÖRERNA (10")
The s/t 3-track debut EP by 'Bregravningsentreprenörerna', featuring members of Obnoxious Youth, Vorum, and Tinner. Expect loud rock music with lyrics in Swedish, and high octane guitars that stink of liquor and cigarettes.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - LP (Album)

I00404584.jpg

INVERTED - RE-INVOCATION OF THE BEAST (+7")
Red vinyl ltd 200 LP + 7". Classic swedish death from one of the first bands in the GBG area. Their two demos + "Revocation of the Beast" MCD + compilation track for the first time on official vinyl. As a bonus we dug up, and included, their planned (but never released) Enslaver of mankind 7" from 1992. 12 page booklet with lots goodies included.

I00401377.jpg

SUICIDAL WINDS - CHTHONIAN SUN
Brown vinyl ltd. 200. Swedish black / thrash metal. Suicidal Winds shows with their fifth full-lengtht that older is better. Masterful filthy swedish deathrash with inspiration from Aura Noir, Grotesque or Rust.

I00402521.jpg

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM - CELESTITE (2LP)
This fifth full-length from Olympia, Washington's Cascadian black metal band is the companion to their 2011 studio album 'Celestial Lineage'. Underground black metal gets its 'Selected Ambient Works Vol II'.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.32

I00403045.jpg

CATAPULT THE DEAD - ALL IS SORROW (BLACK)
Limited edition of 250 copies on 160-gram black vinyl, presented in a poly bag and including an illustrated, hand-numbered booklet and digital download. Catapult The Dead hails from the bleak and fearsome depths of the East Bay Tarpits. Their album 'All Is Sorrow' is a keyboard and organ-driven doom metal affair, something you do not normally witness in the world of doom, normally centered on loud and monolithic guitars and crushing drums. It's Gothic and almost baroque and has set the band completely apart from the rest when it comes to atmospheric sludge metal and post-HC. - CVLTNATION. 'All Is Sorrow' is one 37-minute opus, intended to be listened to without any interruptions.

METAL/HARDROCK/THRASH/DOOM/SOUTHERN ROCK - Compact Disc

I00404048.jpg

NOOTHGRUSH - ERODE THE PERSON -ANTHOLOGY 1997-1998-
This CD, presented in a digipack with a 12 page-booklet, offers a re-mastered collection of Noothgrush's best mid '90s recordings. The CD includes the very rare and limited split vinyls with Gasp, Suppression, Carol Ann, Wellington and Corrupted, plus a good bunch of re-arranged and unreleased stuff. The CD is packed in a very neat inside-out printed deluxe digipack with an envelope containing the 12-page comprehensive booklet. This is a reissue of the 2006 Throne Records original jewel case CD release, which includes unreleased artwork and updated info.

I00402334.jpg

SERPENT VENOM - OF THINGS SEEN & UNSEEN
Heavy doom from London! This is a great CD, released in an 8-page CD wallet.

I00402332.jpg

SERPENT VENOM - OF THINGS SEEN & UNSEEN (+BOOK)
A high quality CD presented in a DELUXE hard cover book with slipcase. Serpent Venom is a heavy doom band from London.

EXPECTED - 2014.32

I00405396.jpg

CEMETARY LUST - ORGIES OF ABOMINATION
One of HELL'S HEADBANGERS latest unearthings from metal's dirtiest underground, CEMETERY LUST presents their highly anticipated debut for the label, 'Orgies Of Abomination'. Following on from their cult debut 'Screams Of The Violated', soon to be reissued by HELLS HEADBANGERS, 'Orgies Of Abomination' sees these Portland sleaze-bangers perfecting their vile, violent craft. Fittingly titled, 'Orgies Of Abomination' is a veritable smorgasbord of lyrical depravity, ably backed up by filthy, feral thrash metal that equally nods to '80s German proto-black, San Francisco speed metal, and even South American proto-death, all done with devilish glee. These songs stick in your head, and then CEMETERY LUST explodes right out of it, cremating all party-thrash pretenders.

I00405409.jpg

CRIMSON SHADOWS - KINGS AMONG MEN (2LP)
Toronto's CRIMSON SHADOWS were the winners of the Wacken Metal Battle contest in 2013 and are now ready to release their second album 'Kings Among Men'. Listeners can expect epic metal with stunning guitar solos and powerful vocals from guttural growl to melodic clean vocals. This is where modern power metal meets melodic death metal, heart meets brain and the beauty of the melody meets the beasty riffs. These Canadians deliver with aggression and melody, clever arrangements and long songs that are quite similar to a roller coaster ride! This spectacular album is a must-have for fans of DRAGONFORCE and CHILDREN OF BODOM.

CURSE THE SON - PSYCHACHE
STB records, a small boutique record label from New Jersey, specializes in making unique limited edition vinyl pressings of stoner rock and doom metal bands. This time around they put out a release from a great stoner/doom band from Connecticut USA, called Curse The Son. This is a limited release of 125 copies on bone, grey, and black tri colour vinyl. The album comes housed in a high quality reverse board gatefold jacket and is pressed on 150-gram vinyl. Included is a digital download card.

I00405364.jpg

GUST - GUST
This fierce foursome skillfully combines crushing D-beat rhythms with a classic HC punk directness, and brings forth a maelstrom of metallic riffs, amalgamating into one brutal and arresting sonic assault. Fans of Cursed and Converge especially will enjoy this LP. Expect guest vocals by Brad Boatright (From Ashes Rise, Warcry) on the track 'Humility In Disguise'.

I00405259.jpg

KORN - KORN (2LP)
Reissue on 180-gram audiophile vinyl, including an insert. Korn's 1994 s/t album featured lyrcis that largely focussed on drug and child abuse. The controversial artwork depicts a young girl being approached by a large man who is holding what appears to be a horse shoe. Korn's first full-length was an important release in the popularization of the nu metal genre.

I00405388.jpg

MARTYRDOD - ELDDOP
Swedens D-beat crust gods, MARTYRDOD, return with their second full-length for Southern Lord. Once again they entered the infamous Studio Fredman (At The Gates, Amon Amarth, Opeth) to record 'Elddop', the crushing follow-up to 2012's 'Paranoia' LP.

I00405205.jpg

MERCYFUL FATE - NUNS HAVE NO FUN (PURPLE)
Limited PURPLE vinyl. Exact repro of classic 1982 album by the early 80's hardrock/metal act.

I00405359.jpg

NIGHTFELL - THE LIVING EVER MOURN
NIGHTFELL unites Portland, Oregon musicians Todd Burdette (Tragedy, Warcry, His Hero Is Gone) and Tim Call (Aldebaran/Mournful Congregation). 'The Living Ever Mourn' is the debut full-length born of this union of notable extreme music perpetrators, rending over forty minutes of purely epic metal, bridging morose heaviness with melodic destruction. Envisioned and executed in a period of grief, delirium and loss of life, the atmosphere and lyrics mirror the ensuing emptiness while simultaneously embracing the dichotomous power in the unwavering and eternal force of Death. Mastered by Brad Boatright (From Ashes Rise, Sleep, Nails, Blast!).

I00405374.jpg

NOCTURNAL RITES - IN A TIME OF BLOOD AND FIRE
For the very first time on LP, presented on heavy black vinyl plus inner sheet and original cover artwork. Limited and hand-numbered to 250 pieces world wide! This is the album that gave new life to true power metal back in the mid '90s and marked the rebirth of a glorious but forgotten genre! Swedish epic metallers Nocturnal Rites shaked the true epic/power metal scene back in 1995! Almost 20 years later that cult CD is finally available in a proper format!

ORDER OF ISRAFEL - WISDOM (2LP)
There are bands that are just too big and wide-ranging to fit in a box, like THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL. Tom Sutton (ex-Church Of Misery) and Patrik Andersson Winberg (ex-Doomdogs), two members of the line-up, already have made it in the doom scene, so this is a sure indication that this band will break any speed records. And of course, THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL are rooted in doom, but they shouldn't be reduced to the pure slow-motion sound, because 'Wisdom' is clearly too complex. 'Wisdom' is a record of big gestures and stories and is full of epic beauty and magic. This is not music to be consumed just casually, but a widescreen sound with invitation to dive into tempting and dangerous world. Doom, hard rock, metal, folk - THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL play with many elements and form a compact unit out of it, with songs to never get boring. A mystical and mysterious album.

SOUNDGARDEN - LIVE IN GERMANY 1990
LP on 180-gram vinyl. These recordings were made at a live show in Dusseldorf, 1990. TRACKS: 1. Flower 2. Hands All Over 3. Gun 4. Loud Love 5. Get On The Snake 6. Full On Kevin's Mom 7. I Awake 8. Beyond The Wheel

I00405407.jpg

STRIKER - CITY OF GOLD (2LP)
STRIKER carry on the tradition of consistently high level first-class Heavy Metal bands hailing from Canada. Imagine a mixture of Exciter and Savage Grace, intertwined with newer influences of Steelwing or Enforcer, that is what can be expected of the new album City Of Gold. STRIKER pay homage to the classic Speed Metal, but also work with great Maiden twin guitar harmonies.

TORCH RUNNER - ENDLESS NOTHING
North Carolina's Torch Runner return with the follow up to their brutal debut album 'Committed To the Ground'. 'Endless Nothing' was recorded by Kris Hilbert (Centuries, The Body) and shows the band reaching new depths of audial violence.

I00405400.jpg

YOB - THE UNREAL NEVER LIVES LIVE AT ROADBURN 2012
With the added crackle of some dope and beer I imagined how the first bars of Quantum Mystic might sound unleashed upon the ravenous hordes now gathered before the big stage slavering in anticipation. Within minutes those imaginings were made real and magnified a thousand fold - ask anyone who went - YOB were the fucking emperors of the weekend. 'The Unreal Never Lived' played in its magnificent entirety by one of the greatest contemporary heavy bands on the face of the planet was the kind of experience that living was made for.

I00405203.jpg

ZAUM - ORACLES (BLACK)
ZAUM is a duo from Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. Kyle Alexander McDonald (frontman of the 3-bassed doom band Shevil) is the vocalist and plays bass via a monolithic custom stereo FX creation layered with sitar textures and synth, while Christopher Lewis (frontman of Canadian stoner rock legends Iron Giant) plays drums and percussion. ZAUM combines the foreboding darkness of The Wounded Kings, with the meditative, oriental disposition of Om and Bong, thickly entwined in singular aural mysticism and creativity that stimulates the imagination at all times. ZAUM dubbed their style "Middle Eastern mantra doom." For fans of Om, Bong, Sleep, The Wounded Kings, etc.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.33

I00404301.jpg

RANGER - SHOCK SKULL (BLUE)
Limited edition on BLUE vinyl plus poster. RANGER is back to deliver another dose of MEGAWATT MAYHEM and inject an overdose of adrenaline straight into your veins. The aftershock of their release 'Knights Of Darkness' may still ring in your ears, but these guys give you no remorse by unleashing 'Shock Skull' through Ektro Records. It's your one-way-ticket to the world of HEAVY METAL, filled with roaring Marshalls and thundering drums that make you headbang until your neck cracks.

I00404303.jpg

BEGRAVNINGSENTREPRENÖRERNA - BEGRAVNINGSENTREPRENÖRERNA (10")
The s/t 3-track debut EP by 'Bregravningsentreprenörerna', featuring members of Obnoxious Youth, Vorum, and Tinner. Expect loud rock music with lyrics in Swedish, and high octane guitars that stink of liquor and cigarettes.

I00403402.jpg

BRETUS - IN ONIRICA
Limited edition of 300 copies. Bretus play a hard rocking blend of Sludge, Doom and Stoner Metal, influenced by bands such as Sabbath, Saint Vitus and Pentagram. Heavy stuff!

I00403045.jpg

CATAPULT THE DEAD - ALL IS SORROW (BLACK)
Limited edition of 250 copies on 160-gram black vinyl, presented in a poly bag and including an illustrated, hand-numbered booklet and digital download. Catapult The Dead hails from the bleak and fearsome depths of the East Bay Tarpits. Their album 'All Is Sorrow' is a keyboard and organ-driven doom metal affair, something you do not normally witness in the world of doom, normally centered on loud and monolithic guitars and crushing drums. It's Gothic and almost baroque and has set the band completely apart from the rest when it comes to atmospheric sludge metal and post-HC. - CVLTNATION. 'All Is Sorrow' is one 37-minute opus, intended to be listened to without any interruptions.

I00403404.jpg

CHAINS - VIOLET WIZARD
Limited to 300 copies. Chains play doom drone influenced by Electric Wizard, Death SS/Paul Chain, with psychedelic flashbacks.

I00404809.jpg

DEF-CON-ONE - II
For the first time on vinyl in a limited edition of 250 hand-numbered copies on marbled vinyl. Also included is an EXCLUSIVE set of six pin-ups housed in a screen printed customized DEF CON ONE envelope. These pin-ups together display one big poster once gathered. Each of them carries a photo of one of the band members and songs lyrics. Edition of 250 of which only 125 available for Europe.

I00405374.jpg

NOCTURNAL RITES - IN A TIME OF BLOOD AND FIRE
For the very first time on LP, presented on heavy black vinyl plus inner sheet and original cover artwork. Limited and hand-numbered to 250 pieces world wide! This is the album that gave new life to true power metal back in the mid '90s and marked the rebirth of a glorious but forgotten genre! Swedish epic metallers Nocturnal Rites shaked the true epic/power metal scene back in 1995! Almost 20 years later that cult CD is finally available in a proper format!

I00404320.jpg

UNTIMELY DEMISE - SYSTEMATIC ERADICATION
Excellent old school THRASH from Canada! UNTIMELY DEMISE's album 'Systematic Eradication' is available on vinyl for the very first time. This is a limited edition of 250 hand-numbered copies, of which only 125 copies are available for Europe! (The rest goes to Canada and the USA!) The LP is pressed on heavy black vinyl and comes with a double folded insert plus cover artwork by legendary Mr. Repka.

EXPECTED - 2014.33

HOMBRE MALO/SOFY MAJOR - SPLIT 7"
This split 7-inch features two of the greatest Norwegian sludge metal bands.

SIDEBRUN - RAINBOWS END (BLACK)
SIDEBURN has gained a solid reputation in the classic rock genre, mixing hard rock, doom metal and a dose of blues/progressive with today's metal sound, appealing to both friends of SABBATH/early SCORPIONS, RAINBOW/CANDLEMASS as well as newer bands like ALTER BRIDGE. Expect heavy guitar attacks, and intense solos backed up by a steady rhythm section that we could hear in classic bands such as DIO & UFO and powerful vocals who carry on the spirit of Ronnie James Dio/Ian Gillan!

ALUNAH - AWAKENING THE FOREST
Limited edition on black vinyl with gatefold cover and bonus track. For the third time Alunah spread wide their mighty doom wings. Following up their exceptional previous albums 'Call Of Avernus' (2010) and 'White Hoarhound' (2012), the international doom community will be tied up again by 'Awakening The Forest'. The English quartet featuring singer Sophie Day forges forward with hard guitars, pumping heavy grooves.

AUDREY HORNE - PURE HEAVY (+7")
Limited gatefold edition plus 7" single (2 bonus tracks) on black vinyl. One may mourn the seventies, miss the glorious eighties and consider the nineties as a particularly undervalued decade. You could also simply play 'Pure Heavy' by Norwegian rock band AUDREY HORNE and get all of the missing rock eras delivered for free. With admirable energy, keen sense of strong hooks, fine licks and great melodies, this record rocks without detours directly into the heart of every fan of pure rock music. Timeless compositions from dynamic to bursting sounds and undisputed authenticity of the five musicians make pure heavy a real listening pleasure. The album is indeed heavy and plump hard, but it has also great attention to detail and deep melodic aspects, in short, a veritable cornucopia of great songs.

BLACK MOTH - CONDEMNED TO HOPE
BLACK MOTH's long awaited second album, like the debut produced by Jim Sclavunos, takes the band's kaleidoscopic heaviosity and sepulchral style to a whole new plateau of riff-driven dementia. The legendary ROGER DEAN has created an incredible painting for the cover. Dean's iconic work for Yes, Uriah Heep, Budgie, countless Vertigo sleeves and much more, has come to define '70s sleeve art. Much darker for 'Condemned To Hope', he evokes the apocalyptic landscapes of Victorian painter John Martin to create something truly bleak and epic. The sleeve itself will definitely become collectible! The album comes in a deluxe heavy gatefold American-style hardback tip on sleeve. The LP is pressed on 180-gram black and cream vinyl. Also included are a lyric insert and free download of the album. The vinyl is limited to 500 copies.

COLUMNS - PLEASE EXPLODE
'Please Explode' is the debut full-length from North Carolina's sick and twisted death/grinders COLUMNS. Featuring former members of HEMSDALE plus current and former members of renowned death metal bands WRETCHED, VEHEMENCE and GLASS CASKET, Columns blast and shred their way through 16 tracks of premium Southern grindcore, marinated in a blistering bowl of death metal. This music is both obscene and extreme!

GORMATHON - FOLLOWING THE BEAST
Limited edition with 2 bonus tracks on black vinyl. The Gormathon is a beast, a hybrid of angel and fighter. It is the almighty unknown. At least thats the way the Swedish band explains its name. Gormathon is a band that knows no fear. In their sound you can hear melodic death metal and thrash elements, influences from modern heavy metal and inspirations of old metal heroes from the eighties.

PELICAN - ARKTIKA (2LP/BLACK)
With the double-LP 'Arktika' Pelican cement their position atop the post-metal throne by delivering a live album that doesn't just slavishly recreate sband standards, but transforms the songs into something altogether sludgier, grittier and reminiscent of the bubbling tar pits of the Russian tundra, from whence both came. Recorded in St. Petersburg in July 2013, the set contains tracks from across Pelican's discography, coating them all with a layer of distortion and darkness unheard on the studio versions. BLACK VINYL VERSION, LIMITED TO 300. Comes with download code.

I00405644.jpg

PHILM - FIRE FROM THE EVENING SUN (2LP)
The rock project of Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo! Lombardo says that the follow-up to 2012's 'Harmonic' finds them going in a different musical direction. You won't find any improvising and there's no fluff. It's heavy and in your face from start to finish! Get it!

I00405639.jpg

RED KUNZ - TEETH, HAIR & SKIN

YOB - CLEARING THE PATH TO ASCEND (2LP)
On double-LP, it's the long awaited 2014 album from the North-Western doom icons. Includes download.
Edition on 180-gram vinyl with deluxe newspaper insert. The great collaboration that teams up Aaron Beam and John Sherman from heavy-rock heroes RED FANG with Louis Jucker and Luc Hess (ex-The Ocean Collective, Coilguns, The Fawn) from Swiss noise rock outfit KUNZ. 'TEETH, HAIR & SKIN' is the title of Red Kunz's debut album. The album displays 20 minutes of raw bass riffing and double drum battles that somehow manage to sound like proper catchy songs.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.36

I00400742.jpg

GOLDEN GRASS - GOLDEN GRASS (BLACK)
Black vinyl, ltd. to 500. With download coupon. The glory of American hard rock has returned with the debut eponymous album by THE GOLDEN GRASS! This Brooklyn-based power-trio is the real deal, and their LP harkens back to the golden age when heavy rock music was upbeat, skillfully played, energetic, edgy, and bursting with goodtime sunshine vibes. They come hard with a strong backbone of deep-pocket funky flare and an earnest/uplifting southern/country/mountain rock vibe, layered with waves of psychedelic textures that explode into jaw-dropping proto-metal moves. And throughout their progressive arrangements and timeless grooves are lush and powerfully delivered vocals, stacked with gorgeous harmonies and maddeningly catchy verses and choruses singing the tales of real-life loves, losses, and the drive to keep on keepin on! This album is a sure treat for fans of classic underground hard rock such as Truth and Janey, Dust, and Josefus as well as fans of classic UK psychedelia such as The Move, The Pretty Things, and Mighty Baby. THE GOLDEN GRASS will also greatly appeal to folks into the contemporary sounds of Danava, Horisont, Graveyard, and Dead Man.

I00405405.jpg

ORDER OF ISRAFEL - WISDOM (2LP/BLACK)
There are bands that are just too big and wide-ranging to fit in a box, like THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL. Tom Sutton (ex-Church Of Misery) and Patrik Andersson Winberg (ex-Doomdogs), two members of the line-up, already have made it in the doom scene, so this is a sure indication that this band will break any speed records. And of course, THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL are rooted in doom, but they shouldn't be reduced to the pure slow-motion sound, because 'Wisdom' is clearly too complex. 'Wisdom' is a record of big gestures and stories and is full of epic beauty and magic. This is not music to be consumed just casually, but a widescreen sound with invitation to dive into tempting and dangerous world. Doom, hard rock, metal, folk - THE ORDER OF ISRAFEL play with many elements and form a compact unit out of it, with songs to never get boring. A mystical and mysterious album.

I00404336.jpg

WEEDEATER - (BLACK)...AND JUSTICE FOR Y'ALL
Edition on regular BLACK vinyl, presented in a GATEFOLD sleeve. The state of North Carolina, USA is a fertile ground for hemp and stoner rock. After cult sludge act BUZZOVEN called it a day, bass player Dave "Dixie" Collins teamed up with guitarist Dave "Shep" Shepherd and founded WEEDEATER in 1998. Their crushing and massive first full-length '...And Justice For Y'All' created an immediate buzz, while critics were struggling to put a tag on their sound. Nearly everybody agreed that stoner rock, doom, sludge and some crusty elements were part of the mix, which the band simply calls "weed metal". Produced by renowned engineer Billy Anderson (EYEHATEGOD, NEUROSIS a.o.), remastered and presented here with its original artwork, '...And Justice For Y'All' is now available on vinyl for the first time. Time to lean back and get high on this WEEDEATER cult classic! Recommended if you like: ELECTRIC WIZARD, EYEHATEGOD, BONGZILLA, BUZZOVEN, SOURVEIN, SLEEP.

EXPECTED - 2014.36

I00406543.jpg

38 TONNES - 38 TONNES
A 7-inch featuring three rare, archival tracks from this French-Moroccan hard-rock unit that was founded in 1976.

I00406541.jpg

38 TONNES - LAISSE-MOI VIVRE/DESTIN
38 TONNES is a French-Moroccan group formed in 1976. The two tracks presented here are original compositions. The style is hard-rock featuring a very talented guitarist and a frenzied rhythm that make this single a vital piece in the history of French hard rock.

LEVIATHAN/KRIEG - SPLIT 7"
Two highly rated bands share a split 7-inch.

I00406450.jpg

SALEM'S POT - EGO TRIP
A cool 7-inch from the highly regarded Swedish stoner rockers.

VERMAPYRE/VEHRMOEDR - SPLIT 7"
Another fine 7-inch split release on the Holy Terror label.

WINDHAND/SALEM'S POT - SPLIT 10"
This split 10-inch is released in a limited edition of 1.000 copies. Limited release specially made to coincide with HALLOWEEN 2014 comes as bright Opaque Orange vinyl!!. What more DOOM do you wish for @ halloween?

ALTAMONT - CIVIL WAR FANTASY (PD)
A picture disc reissue of the 1998 debut album from ALTAMONT. Edition of 500 copies, with remastered sound.

ALTAMONT - OUR DARLING (PD)
A picture disc reissue of the second album from ALTAMONT. Remastered sound. Edition of 500 copies.

I00406344.jpg

ARIA - GENERATOR ZLA (2LP)
A remastered reissue on double vinyl of Aria's 1998 album, including two bonus tracks from the 'In A Search For A New Victim' double live-CD (2003) and a huge poster.

BODY COUNT - BODY COUNT
Before Ice-T's success acting in film and television, the artist was a major innovative force in hip-hop. Recognized for his vivid lyrics about inner-city violence, the rapper broke out in 1987, earning a gold record with his debut 'Rhyme Pays'. Between 1986 and 1991, Ice recorded four albums for Warner Bros. Records, including the West Coast rap classics 'Power' as well as the debut album from his highly influential metal band Body Count.

I00406335.jpg

BRETZEL KABAN - ENDLESS
The first record by famous French stoner/blues/rock biker Jean Claude Passetemps from The School Bar Atelier. Edition on 180-gram vinyl.

CIRCUS OF POWER - CIRCUS OF POWER
The powerful s/t full length from this blues-based metal band, showcasing an obvious love for AC/DC.

DANGEROUS TOYS - DANGEROUS TOYS/HELLACIOUS ACRE
Hard-rock from Austin, Texas, with humorous lyrics. This single LP release features the band's first two full-lengths, dating from 1989 and 1991 respectively.

ELECTRIC WIZARD - TIME TO DIE
Their 2014 album, more info later.

I00406617.jpg

EPITAPH - (BLACK) CRAWLING OUT OF THE CRYPT (2LP)
Bonus track, gatefold cover, 12 page booklet, black vinyl, ltd. 150. Epitaph from Verona, Italy, are back from the dead! And more than that: almost 30 years after the birth of Epitaph they finally release their very first full-length album via High Roller Records. For those not familiar with Epitaph: In the eighties and nineties, Italy spawned a big black mass of great doomy bands, as the underground flourished with illustrous names like Death SS, Black Hole, Sacrilege, Zess, Malombra, Cultus Sanguine, Abysmal Grief... Epitaph were part of this glorious "Spaghetti Doom" movement, having close bonds with other legendary acts, namely Black Hole and Sacrilege.

http://www.shinybeast.nl/public/img/I00/406/I00406172.jpg[img]

[url=http://www.shinybeast.nl/catalog/view.php?item_id=0406172&mailing=0003e5&type=PM]FLOOD - OAK[/url]
On vinyl, here is Oakland's HEAVY STONER/DOOM band Flood's 2014 album.

[url=http://www.shinybeast.nl/catalog/view.php?item_id=0406035&mailing=0003e5&type=PM]MOLLY HATCHET - FLIRTING WITH DISASTER[/url]
Reissue of a genuine Southern rock classic, originally released in 1979.

[img]http://www.shinybeast.nl/public/img/I00/406/I00406420.jpg

MURO - ACERY Y SANGRE
First ever reissue of one of the first speed metal records released in Spain. The sleeve is a replica of the original and includes are new inserts featuring never seen memorabilia (pics, posters, backstage passes) plus an interview (first part). This record was recorded live in Madrid, late 1986. Though the band's ideea was to make a demo, the result was so good that they decided to make it their debut-LP! This reissue comes on 180-gram vinyl.

I00406422.jpg

MURO - TELON DE ACERO
The first ever reissue of the second album by Muro, one the first Spanish speed metal bands and probably the first one to release an album in that style in Spain. A total cult album for people all around the world and a hard to find item on eBay for sure. This time it comes with an insert that wasn't included with the original edition and also with never seen memorabilia plus an interview (second part). Following their successful debut album, which was a live-LP, it was time for a studio full-length. This reissue is pressed on 180-gram vinyl.

SLOW SEASON - MOUNTAINS (BLACK)
Vinyl version. Slow Season really is an amazing band with fuzzy tones, great hooks and a drum production reminding of Led Zeppelin's most powerful works. These rad dudes, haling from Visalia California, recorded this debut album themselves. Do the right thing and support DIY!

I00406606.jpg

TEXTURES - POLARS
In 2003, the year of the launch of TEXTURES debut album 'Polars', the first reactions started to stream in: "This is the best metal album thats ever come out of the Netherlands" according to Major Dutch music magazine Oor. The band remembers: "Coming from the south of The Netherlands we started as a group of friends from the same neighbourhood in a small village named Etten-Leur. Our ideas were big and pretentious from the start. All raised with music from every corner of the musical spectrum we were bound to make an eclectic sound. State of the art as well. Looking back, we had so many ideas, we were in fact overflowing with inspiration, we just had to deliver this thing the best way we could. (...) So, in the freezing last days of 2001 we camped for two weeks in our temporary studio we had built to create the basis of our debut album. No shows were done, no press, no promotion. On purpose. In silence we worked for three more years to launch everything that we had in one single blast." This metal classic album is now available with a completely different design and lay out, remastered by ex-guitar player Jochem Jacobs of Split Second Studios who also played on the record. For fans of Meshuggah mixing with Opeth.

THOR - ONLY THE STRONG
Special limited edition coloured vinyl pressing of the classic 1985 heavy metal masterpiece by these super-heroes of rock, THOR! Pressed on blue and red vinyl (500 each copies), the LP is repackaged in a full colour printed sleeve, featuring meticulously recreated art.

TRAMP, MIKE - MUSEUM
On vinyl, this is the 2014 full-length from WHITE LION frontman Mike Tramp.

EXPECTED - 2014.37

YAWNING SONS/WATERWAYS - SPLIT 7"
A great limited split 7-inch on heavy blue vinyl! YAWNING SONS is the UK band SONS OF ALPHA CENTAURI plus Gary Arce of YAWNING MAN. Here they present the track 'Garden Sessions'. WATERWAYS features the three members of YAWNING MAN who contribute the two tracks 'Bows And Arrows' and 'Memorial Patterns'.

I00406760.jpg

AMENRA - AFTERLIFE (BLACK)
Gentle acoustic guitars instead of distorted amps, wandering beauty instead of raging brutality, wailing melancholy instead of desperate fury. Opposed to the mercilessly grinding doom/sludge mantras of their renowned 'Mass' releases, Amenra chose a more subtle approach on the painful darkness that is 'Afterlife' - spreading a lugubrious and melancholic atmosphere. Post-hc pioneers Amenra deliver an album with completely acoustic songs, far removed from the long, repetitive and hypnotizing songs they made their trademark off. The A-side holds three melancholic acoustic tracks whereas the B-side is composed of their mirror-reflections, all of them sharing emotions of infinity. Edition of 250 copies on black vinyl.

I00406879.jpg

BEYOND CREATION - (BLACK) EARTHBORN EVOLUTION (2LP)
Feel the onrush of sweeping arpeggios, crushing waves of fretless bass, complex rhythmical patterns and erupting scales peppered with jazzy feeling and masterful execution under the mark of 'Earthborn Evolution', which names the sophomore full-length of BEYOND CREATION. The French part of Canada is home to a vibrant culture of technical Death Metal fostered by outstanding acts such as GORGUTS, CRYPTOPSY, MARTYR, and NEURAXIS. This illustrious family tree has produced many sprouts in the past, yet none of them are as brilliant as Quebec's new amazing scion: BEYOND CREATION! 'Earthborn Evolution' now catapults the Canadians into the top league of their genre, right among such giants as ATHEIST, DEATH or CYNIC. Prepare for the lightning evolution of the progressive technical death metal revolution! Recommended if you like OBSCURA, NECROPHAGIST, GORGUTS, BEHEMOTH, ARCHSPIRE, CRYPTOPSY, IMMOLATION, GNOSTIC.

BLEEDING UTOPIA - DARKEST POTENCY
Hard, aggressive and simple riffing with deep growling vocals, big choruses and epic solos... that is what BLEEDING UTOPIA is all about! The music is inspired by both the early Swedish death metal scene, with that characteristic Gothenburg sound, as well as the more aggressive American style which in the end ties together into an exciting and potent mixture.

I00406896.jpg

GHOST BRIGADE - (BLACK) IV: ONE WITH THE STORM (2LP)
Gatefold black 2LP. Progressive rock, death and doom metal into a highly emotional musical experience. Yet the changes in their line-up can be felt such as new keyboard patterns by Joni Vanhanen. Adding to this, singer Manne Ikonen's hard work on his performance reveals itself remarkably in the enhanced clear vocal passages. 'IV: One With The Storm' furthermore comes with a state of the art production by the band and Tuomas Kokko at Electric Fox Studios, Finland. Recommended if you like CULT OF LUNA, AMORPHIS, KATATONIA, SWALLOW THE SUN, THE OCEAN.

I00406866.jpg

HAIKAI NO KU - ULTRA HIGH DIMENSIONALITY
Following last year's outstanding debut, 'Sick On My Journey', this three piece release the follow up, a 40 minute pilgrimage through 5 mind-altering tracks. By now avid fans of doom and psychedelia will be familiar with Mike Vest's (Bong, 11Paranoias, Blown Out) patented hyper fuzz guitar shrieks and damaged feedback. In Haikai No Ku he is joined by Jerome Smith (Female Borstal, Charles Dexter Ward) on bass and Sam Booth (Foot Hair, Bin, Obey) on drums to deliver a burgeoning psychedelic doom trip of the highest grade.

I00406869.jpg

KHUNNT - DEAD EYES
Formed in 2006, Khunnt have fervently explored the boundaries of esoteric music, from minimalist noise to live improvisation and psychedelic mantra. Focusing exclusively on a more aggravated and blighted composition, 'Dead Eyes' reflects the band's most recent forages into noise and sludge. Comparable to works by Corrupted, Khanate and Noothgrush, the bleak and at times unbearable landscape of 'Dead Eyes' is a passage of hypnotic despair. "Dead Eyes displays a fearsome mastery of their sound, erecting walls of feedback and distortion only to tear them down with bare-fisted riffs and wraith-like howls. Powerful stuff - Highly recommended!" - Boomkat

I00406860.jpg

MANDRAKE - BREAKING OUT (BLACK) (LP+7")
A Hand numbered edition of 150 LP's on black vinyl, with a gatefold cover, an insert and a bonus 7-inch. Along with the legendary Mercyful Fate and some considerably more obscure acts such as Alien Force and Crystal Knight, Copenhagen's own Witch Cross must rate as one of the best Danish heavy metal bands ever.

MOJAVE LORDS - UNFUCKWITHABLE
MOJAVE LORDS features Dave Catching, Bingo Richey, Brian O'Connor and Barrett Martin. There also are appearances from Chris Goss, Joey Castillo and Danny Franke. These gentlemen are essentially Members of Queens Of The Stone Age, Eagles Of Death Metal, Masters Of Reality, and Screaming Trees. This LP contains over 40 minutes of music, randomly pressed on two vinyl colours (Desert Fire and Bone Marrow). The cover has an embossed skull, logo, and album title on the front, along with UV gloss explosion (almost all of the jacket front is layered with UV gloss). The full colour inner sleeve presents lyrics, band photo and credits. Nice!

I00406835.jpg

MONOLORD - EMPRESS RISING (2LP/BLUE)
Limited BLUE VINYL version. Sweden's psychedelic doom band Monolord releases its first full length 'Empress Rising'. The five-song album clocks in at almost 50 minutes of skull crushing heavy grooves and heavy guitars that summon the spirits of Norse gods when played at loud volumes. Monolord is for more than just doom-metal fanatics; this is an epic record for all fans of guitar driven rock and roll, stoner roc, and heavy riffs. 'Empress Rising' has all of the flavours of an iconic doom record and follows in the footsteps of Sleep, Holy Mountain, Pallbearer's 'Sorrow and Extinction', Electric Wizard's 'Witchcult Today' with melodic vocals and harmonies that are super psychedelic and easy to sing along to.

I00406877.jpg

NECROPHAGIA - (BLACK) WHITEWORM CATHEDRAL (2LP)
Gatefold black 2xLP, alternative cover. NECROPHAGIA are back to haunt you! The masters of death metal horror invite you to bang to the Sabbath on a coffin night, when the evil priest and the rat witch raise the dead among us! Three years in the making, 'WhiteWorm Cathedral' underwent a number of setbacks which hindered the recording sessions, but the result was well worth the wait. NECROPHAGIA have generally taken another step back to a more straightforward approach. Although their latest full-length 'Deathtrip 69' (2011) was generally met with roaring applause, the band decided to reduce the atmospheric samples to the necessary, while focusing on songwriting and catchiness to deliver more old school death metal with a blasphemous groove and killing hooks. The time has come to light those black candles, chant the incantations and watch the 'WhiteWorm Cathedral' rise! Amen, Brother Killjoy! Recommended if you like POSSESSED, MORBID ANGEL, AUTOPSY, DEATH, INCANTATION.

I00406828.jpg

NERO DI MARTE - DERIVAE (2LP)
Italy's widely acclaimed NERO DI MARTE release a sprawling 60 minute epic of intelligent, dynamic and atmospheric metal. It's an engaging, heavy hitting tour-de-force for appreciators of Gorguts, Mastodon, Tool and Neurosis.

PLEBEIAN GRANDSTAND - LOWGAZERS (2LP)
Predominantely black metal out of Toulouse, France. Fusing a good deal of black metal and hc, exploding with explosive energy and blisteringly epic compositions, this is a killer release!

I00406826.jpg

POSTHUM - THE BLACK NORTHERN RITUAL
Posthum (founded 2004) is in no way a band that hide themselves in a scene, nor a constellation of members you will see in other bands. They've carefully created their own unique sound and way of thinking as an isolated band, located in the forests north of Oslo. Their self-titled debut record is highly acclaimed as a hard, but yet atmospheric and beautiful album, with a cold sound and strong arrangements constantly growing on the listener. Combined with their introvert and honest image they continue to make a distinct impression on the scene.

I00406827.jpg

RIWEN - RIWEN
Riwen decided to write 14 songs in 14 days, inspired by the bands they worshiped as vegan straight edge punk kids, f.i. Judge, Battery, Integrity, ACME and Damnation AD. The concept is to not spend 1000 days in the studio and nitpick over every drumbeat and production details. The musical destruction has to be alive and direct, tailor-made to induce mosh mayhem and walls of death.

SAN ANGELUS - SOON WE'LL ALL BE GHOSTS (+DVD)
The debut physical full-length from SAN ANGELUS, a project featuring Larry Herweg (Pelican, ges, Tusk, Lair Of The Minotaur), Kim Kinakin (Sparkmarker, Skinjobs, Strain), Mark Von Holcomb (Undertow, Shift, ges, Dust Moth) and Jason Craig (Sparkmarker, Dust Moth, Narrows). Reflecting the band's obvious foundations, but with a maturity and progression that doesn't feel stale or 'stuck in the past', SAN ANGELUS pulls from a myriad of influences projected through a familiar phonic landscape.

SATAN - TRAIL OF FIRE
British heavy metal legends SATAN are releasing their first official live album to celebrate their live debut appearances on the North American soil in support of their latest and very successful album 'Life Sentence' released on Listenable in April 2013. Originating from Newcastle, England in 1980, known as part of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal movement. Though generally obscure throughout their career, the band is considered influential for playing a form of proto-thrash metal that was fairly advanced by the standards of the early 1980s, influencing major acts like METALLICA, EXODUS, DEATH ANGEL.

SNAILKING - STORM
Following their critically acclaimed 2012 debut album 'Samsara', Swedish doom and sludge trio Snailking return with their sophomore album 'Storm'. The band took their time to craft a steamroller of an album that takes off where 'Samsara' stranded. This music is low, slow, crunchy and fuzzy doom, combined with pounding muddy riffs, all meticulously pieced together. 'Storm' showcases a band in top shape, confident of their skills and building torrential tracks.

I00406606.jpg

TEXTURES - POLARS
In 2003, the year of the launch of TEXTURES debut album 'Polars', the first reactions started to stream in: "This is the best metal album thats ever come out of the Netherlands" according to Major Dutch music magazine Oor. The band remembers: "Coming from the south of The Netherlands we started as a group of friends from the same neighbourhood in a small village named Etten-Leur. Our ideas were big and pretentious from the start. All raised with music from every corner of the musical spectrum we were bound to make an eclectic sound. State of the art as well. Looking back, we had so many ideas, we were in fact overflowing with inspiration, we just had to deliver this thing the best way we could. (...) So, in the freezing last days of 2001 we camped for two weeks in our temporary studio we had built to create the basis of our debut album. No shows were done, no press, no promotion. On purpose. In silence we worked for three more years to launch everything that we had in one single blast." This metal classic album is now available with a completely different design and lay out, remastered by ex-guitar player Jochem Jacobs of Split Second Studios who also played on the record. For fans of Meshuggah mixing with Opeth.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.38

I00405405.jpg

ORDER OF ISRAFEL - WISDOM (2LP/BLACK)

I00402894.jpg

REVERORUM IB MALACHT - DE MYSTERIIS DOM CHRISTI
The follow-up to the cult-classic debut, 2011's 'Urkaos', both the CD version and LP version of 'De Mysteriis Dom Christi' will feature entirely different tracklistings as well as music. REVERORUM IB MALACHT originally operated as part of the Swedish "anti-cosmic" black metal community until members Lundin and Mikael converted to Catholicism around 2009. Lundin was known for his involvement with Dödfödd, Emit, and Ofermod. Ever since then, the debate has not been about how captivating and haunting the music is, but about whether or not this band can still be "black metal." On 'De Mysteriis Dom Christi', the band uses the phrase "Roman Catholic Black Metal." Antagonism reigns. Mysterious, utterly obscure, divergent, murky, lo-fi, eerie, transcendental, old, occult: what do all of these adjectives have in common? They not only refer to the music created by REVERORUM IB MALACHT, but they are also embody much of what one experiences in those epic cathedrals that plague Christendom.

I00405985.jpg

SCIMITAR - DOOMSAYER
Limited to 200 copies on clear with white VINYL. After the break-up of Black Pyramid two of the band's founding members teamed up with a new drummer to continue in the same spirit. So you may expect the classic Black Pyramid sound, but with a slightly more upbeat, rocking edge. The album includes an amazing cover of the Motörhead song 'Metropolis'!

I00402895.jpg

MORTUUS - GRAPE OF THE VINE
Mortuus returns with their second full length album, 'Grape Of The Vine', reeking of the same despair and hopelessness of the first album, 'De Contemplanda Morte: De Reverencie Laboribus Ac Adorationis (2007), and that of their self-titled 7" (2005), both released by The Ajna Offensive. The band's previous work was exalted for a feeling of being "lightless" and "dreary as hell" and characterized by the ubiquitous references to "atmosphere"- being a bleak, hopeless, mid-paced exaltation of death. It might sound trite given the dearth of bands touting their authenticity and grimness within the realms of death and black metal, but a simple reading of the lyrical content here simply belies the fact that there is an egregore that penetrates deeper than that of skin and mortality. This new material finds the band exploring the dark tunnels and empty shells that lurk beyond the shallow grave previously mined on the first full-length. And, as with the previous material, the sound is clear and organic and chillingly eerie. 'Grape Of The Vine' offers a panorama of death's landscape slightly more dimensional than that of the first album - not so much so that people will question the fleshing out of the implements deployed, but enough that people will not accuse the band of repeating the past.

I00402896.jpg

REVERORUM IB MALACHT - DE MYSTERIIS DOM CHRISTI
The follow-up to the cult-classic debut, 2011's 'Urkaos', both the CD version and LP version of 'De Mysteriis Dom Christi' will feature entirely different tracklistings as well as music. REVERORUM IB MALACHT originally operated as part of the Swedish "anti-cosmic" black metal community until members Lundin and Mikael converted to Catholicism around 2009. Lundin was known for his involvement with Dödfödd, Emit, and Ofermod. Ever since then, the debate has not been about how captivating and haunting the music is, but about whether or not this band can still be "black metal." On 'De Mysteriis Dom Christi', the band uses the phrase "Roman Catholic Black Metal." Antagonism reigns. Mysterious, utterly obscure, divergent, murky, lo-fi, eerie, transcendental, old, occult: what do all of these adjectives have in common? They not only refer to the music created by REVERORUM IB MALACHT, but they are also embody much of what one experiences in those epic cathedrals that plague Christendom.

EXPECTED - 2014.38

PRONG - REMOVE, SEPARATE SELF
Limited to 1.000 copies on transparant vinyl. This single is taken off the band's 2014 'Ruining Lives' album.

PRONG - TURNOVER
Limited to 1.000 copies on green vinyl. This is a single taken off the 2014 'Ruining Lives' album.

I00407133.jpg

ABRAHAM/COILGUNS - SPLIT LP
Abraham's contribution to this split record is a single long and dark anthem. It features experimentation as well as the bearded band's unique blackened sludge metal leanings. Coilguns experiment quite a lot as well, trying to confuse the listeners as well as please them. Their first two songs were recorded in 2013, the third one emerged from a live session in France, in April 2014. All three songs are very different, ranging from very low tuned hc à la Cursed to ambient arpeggio to crazy '70s rock jam vibes. Pete Adams from Savannah's heavy rock heroes Baroness appears as a guest!

APOSTLE OF SOLITUDE - OF WOE AND WOUNDS
This album confirms APOSTLE OF SOLITUDE as a versatile, multi-dimensional doom band that offers some of the most Sabbath-inspired sounds around these days. DOOM has never been so HEAVY as in 'Of Woe And Wounds'! The artwork is done by David Csicsely, known for his illustrations that grace the releases of a.o. Mournful Congregation, Solitude Aeternus, Wheel and Flight Of Sleipnir.

BUDGIE - BANDOLIER
Remastered vinyl reissue of the fifth album (1975) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. This edition is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and presented in a heavy sleeve with polylined inners.

I00404327.jpg

BUDGIE - BUDGIE (1971)
A remastered reissue of Budgie's debut album from 1971. This edition is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and presented in a heavy sleeve with polylined inners.

I00404330.jpg

BUDGIE - IN FOR THE KILL
Remastered vinyl reissue of the fourth album (1974) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. This title contains the undisputed fan faves 'In For The Kill' and 'Crash Course In Brain Surgery'. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

I00404329.jpg

BUDGIE - NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A FRIEND
Remastered vinyl reissue of the third album (1973) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

I00404328.jpg

BUDGIE - SQUAWK
Remastered vinyl reissue of the second album (1972) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

CONVENT GUILT - GUNS FOR HIRE
Convent Guilt is a heavy metal band from Sydney. Influences are drawn from glorious and gritty '70s hard rock, the darker side of the NWOBHM and early '80s heavy metal from both sides of the Atlantic. Genre freaks have been whispering the name of these Aussies for some time. Now you can hear what all the excitement is about.

FANTOMAS - WUNDERKAMMER (5LP+CASSETTE)
Black Friday 2014 release. The brainchild of Mike Patton, this deluxe box set includes the band's four studio albums on five LP's plus a cassette of their original demo recordings. Everything is housed in a full artwork 'barn-style' box!

JAKOB - SINES (2LP)
The year 2014 marks three-piece Jakob's first new release in eight years. 'Sines' includes the track 'Blind Them With Science' and other great compositions. This is the double-LP version.

I00406918.jpg

MALMSTEEN, YNGWIE - FIRE & ICE (2LP)
Edition on 180-gram vinyl, including 4 bonus tracks. The Swedish guitarist, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and bandleader became known for his neo-classical playing style in Heavy Metal. 'Fire & Ice' is the sixth studio album by Yngwie and was originally released in 1992. The album debuted in Japan at #1 and sold over 100.000 copies on the day of its release. This expanded 2LP edition of Fire & Ice includes 4 bonus tracks previously unissued on vinyl: 'Leviathan', 'Forever Is A Long Time', 'All I Want Is Everything' and 'Broken Glass'.

MAUSOLEUM GATE - MAUSOLEUM GATE
Expectations are that the self-titled debut release of Finland's MAUSOLEUM GATE is destined to become a classic cult album in a very short time. Rarely in the past few years any metal scene's newcomer has been able to craft such authentically sounding, classic heavy metal music with the passion and energy that MAUSOLEUM GATE put into their debut album.

OVERKILL - RELIX IV (2LP)
Double-LP on 180-gram vinyl. 'ReliX IV' is the thirteenth full-length studio album by American thrash metal band Overkill, originally released in spring 2005. The reason the Roman numeral 14 is included in the title is because the band includes the 'Overkill' EP in their list of studio albums, which obviously would make this album the 14th by their chronology.

I00407107.jpg

ROXX GANG - THE VOODOO YOU LOVE
'The Voodoo You Love' is out for the very first time on vinyl in a limited hand-numbered edition of 250 copies, with a credits and photo insert included. This one's even better than the debut album! The band features Kevin Steele on vocals, Tommy Weder on drums, Dorian Stage on bass and Stacey Blades on guitar (later in L.A. GUNS). These 12 tracks will appeal to anyone into Poison, Ratt, Cinderella and Mötley Crue in the traditional vein of '80s street/sleaze rock metal!

I00406870.jpg

SATAN - TRAIL OF FIRE - LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA
LIMITED EDITION DOUBLE COLOURED 180 GRAM VINYL. British heavy metal legends SATAN are releasing their first official live album to celebrate their live debut appearances on the North American soil in support of their latest and very successful album 'Life Sentence' released on Listenable in April 2013. Originating from Newcastle, England in 1980, known as part of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal movement. Though generally obscure throughout their career, the band is considered influential for playing a form of proto-thrash metal that was fairly advanced by the standards of the early 1980s, influencing major acts like METALLICA, EXODUS, DEATH ANGEL.

TRANSMANIACOM - THE DARKENING PLAIN
Transmaniacon take the blueprint and soundworld laid down by Bloodrock, Mountain, Steppenwolf, Blue Oyster Cult and Alice Cooper, and add a hefty slab of dark doom, hard riffs, punk attitude and stoner metal to ramp it up for the 21st century. The vibe is steeped in '70s rock, but the sound is definitely NOW! From the Sabbathian sludge of 'City Of Chaos' to the Dead Kennedy-esque 'An Eye For An Eye' and the stoner moves of 'Chasing The Insane' the album is shot through with twists and chock full of riffs. This is hard rock at its hardest and heaviest, set against an expansive post apocalyptic backdrop.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.40

I00405683.jpg

ALUNAH - AWAKENING THE FOREST
Limited edition on black vinyl with gatefold cover and bonus track. For the third time Alunah spread wide their mighty doom wings. Following up their exceptional previous albums 'Call Of Avernus' (2010) and 'White Hoarhound' (2012), the international doom community will be tied up again by 'Awakening The Forest'. The English quartet featuring singer Sophie Day forges forward with hard guitars, pumping heavy grooves.

I00405686.jpg

AUDREY HORNE - PURE HEAVY (+7")
Limited gatefold edition plus 7" single (2 bonus tracks) on black vinyl. One may mourn the seventies, miss the glorious eighties and consider the nineties as a particularly undervalued decade. You could also simply play 'Pure Heavy' by Norwegian rock band AUDREY HORNE and get all of the missing rock eras delivered for free. With admirable energy, keen sense of strong hooks, fine licks and great melodies, this record rocks without detours directly into the heart of every fan of pure rock music. Timeless compositions from dynamic to bursting sounds and undisputed authenticity of the five musicians make pure heavy a real listening pleasure. The album is indeed heavy and plump hard, but it has also great attention to detail and deep melodic aspects, in short, a veritable cornucopia of great songs.

I00402137.jpg

BONGRIPPER - MISERABLE (2LP/BLACK)
Limited edition 500 copies black 180 gram vinyl. This is the follow up to 2010's 'Satan Worshipping Doom'. Bongripper is a four-piece instrumental sludge metal band from Chicago, IL, United States. Since 2005, they have self-released seven recordings. Known for a deafening and intense live performance, the band thrives on an unrelenting sound that can compete with any of the heaviest metal bands of their genre, covering a vast range of genres, from noise, drone doom, and dark ambient to post-metal, their music stands out as a great example of experimental metal.

I00404347.jpg

DEATH PENALTY - DEATH PENALTY (2LP)
Double-LP edition. DEATH PENALTY features Gaz Jennings, best known as the chief composer and guitarist for UK doom metal legends Cathedral. This eponymous debut album is a triumphant tour-de-force of pounding heaviness that brilliantly encapsulates everything that Gaz has brought to the table with Cathedral while veering off on a number of new and distinctly compelling tangents along the way. Fans of the NWOBHM-era will find themselves instantly entranced by f.i. 'Howling At The Throne Of Decadence' and 'Golden Tides', while diehard doom acolytes will be immediately reassured that Gaz's ability to pen timeless riffs remains entirely undimmed, as demonstrated on the grandiose grit of 'Into The Ivory Frost' and 'Children Of The Night'.

I00406172.jpg

FLOOD - OAK
On vinyl, here is Oakland's HEAVY STONER/DOOM band Flood's 2014 album.

I00402582.jpg

HORSESKULL - HORSESKULL (BLACK)
Limited verion of 300 copies on BLACK VINYL, housed in a majestic gatefold sleeve with an insert and download card. Former members of Soulpreacher, Anthony Staton (vox and guitar) and Michael Avery (guitar and fx), along with Eric B. (drums) created Horseskull to plunge a heavy stake into the heart of the masses. Recently joined by keeper of the low end, Robb Hewlett, on bass, it's time to Turn Up, Tune Down, and DOOM OUT. There are definitely traces of Eyehategod, Cavity, Church Of Misery and Electric Wizard to their pulverizing doom, but there also is enough Sabbath, Vitus, Frost, and Bathory to their southern Satanism that made it easy to differentiate them from the rest.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.41

I00402582.jpg

HORSESKULL - HORSESKULL
Limited verion of 300 copies on BLACK VINYL, housed in a majestic gatefold sleeve with an insert and download card. Former members of Soulpreacher, Anthony Staton (vox and guitar) and Michael Avery (guitar and fx), along with Eric B. (drums) created Horseskull to plunge a heavy stake into the heart of the masses. Recently joined by keeper of the low end, Robb Hewlett, on bass, it's time to Turn Up, Tune Down, and DOOM OUT. There are definitely traces of Eyehategod, Cavity, Church Of Misery and Electric Wizard to their pulverizing doom, but there also is enough Sabbath, Vitus, Frost, and Bathory to their southern Satanism that made it easy to differentiate them from the rest.

I00403348.jpg

ETERNITY - ETERNITY
Originally recorded in 1979-'80 and released on a private label in 1981, many of the songs on Eternity's s/t LP originate from an earlier period in the '70s, giving this basement hard rock release an "out of time" quality. Led by the confidant vocals of Wallace Stoneking and the "human-riff" creativity of Frank Monroe, Eternity created a groove-oriented, no frills brand of hard rock, capturing the flair of their heroes existing a decade prior. This set is sure to please fans of '70s proto-stoner, hard-rock, "out of time" private press treasures, and your uncle who still drives that 72 Camaro. For fans of Blue Cheer, Black Sabbath, Nazca Line, Led Zep, Magi, Leaf Hound and Stagefright. 24-Bit Remastering. Includes one bonus track taken from a non-LP 45.

EXPECTED - 2014.41

BLACK DAHLIA MURDER - GRIND EM ALL
Michigan's favourite metal marauders THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER present 'Grind 'Em All'. This 7-inch offers three obscure hc/metal interpretations of songs originally performed by Left For Dead, Sedition and Gyga. Pressed on colored vinyl, with download code and etched B-side!

PRIMITIVE MAN/FISTER - SPLIT
Denver and St. Louis team up to unleash one of the most brutal and uncompromising splits ever released. PRIMITIVE MAN (Relapse Records) are on Side A with three brand new tracks, while FISTER are on the flip with two slices of pure extended misery.

ANCIENT WISDOM - SACRIFICIAL
ANCIENT WISDOM took shape in 2009 when former INTEGRITY members Nathan Opposition and Michael Jochum joined forces with IRON AGE bassist Justin "Ribs" Mason. Their 2014 full-length features ten tracks.

I00407871.jpg

DGM - MOMENTUM (2LP)
For the very first time on (heavy black) vinyl, in a strictly limited edition, presented in a gatefold pop-up cover with large insert! ONLY 200 availabe for Europe! DGM have been headlining the most important prog metal festivals worldwide and are rewarded as an absolute must-hear in their genre! 'Momentum' is their 2014 album. The line-up includes the extraordinairy singer Russel Allen (Symphony X) and Jorn Viggo Lofstad (Pagan's Mind).

I00407825.jpg

SOLEFALD - NORRONASONGEN KOSMOPOLIS NORD
After four years of silence, Solefald return with an experimental soundtrack dedicated to the fjords and mountains of Norway, and a hymn to the nature of the North. 'Norronasongen Kosmopolis Nord' is a prequel to Solefald's album 'Kosmopolis Sud' (2015).

WORMWOOD - WORMWOOD
Driven by a bestial, hard-hitting mid-tempo grind and a distinctly unpolished, ugly, and bottomless bass rumble, the wheelhouse of this band is clearly the rhythm section. Above the maelstrom, the guitar alternates a discordant ooze with effect-laden sludge atmospherics and consistently unsettles you with brutally effective tritonal dissonance before spacing out in smooth doomed slow jam riff territory (sometimes within a single phrase). In the length of 18 minutes and 5 tracks they will keep your head bobbing even as the groove wobbles and weaves in gruff almost-disharmony.

BACK IN STOCK - 2014.41

I00400210.jpg

ESOTERIC (USA) - THE MANIACAL VALE (3LP)
3xLP Gatefold. Limited to 850 Copies. Hand Numbered. 900 Grams Split release between Aesthetic Death and Season Of Mist. Genre: Doom Metal "Swirling colours, deep drones and psychedelic moments: ESOTERIC will touch your mind, alter your state of consciousness and make you aware of the esoteric essence of space and time." Track listing SIDE A : 1.Circle. SIDE B : 2.Beneath This Face. SIDE C : 3.Quickening - 4.Caucus of Mind. SIDE D : 5.Silence SIDE E : 6.The Order of Destiny. SIDE F : 7.Ignotum Per Ignotius.

I00398869.jpg

FLOOR (USA) - OBLATION (BLACK) (2LP)
Edition on black vinyl! FLOOR are back! In the wake of their self-titled debut album 'Floor' (2002) and the three full-lengths they released as TORCHE between 2005 and 2012, Anthony Vialon (guitars, vocals), Steve Brooks (guitars, vocals) and Henry Wilson (drums) present 'Oblation'. Adding a dose of doom and a dash of drone, this new opus perfectly encapsulates FLOOR's trademark desert rock sound of shimmering heat, the pound and stomp of heavy engines, and a burning taste of diesel in the air. Recommended if you like bands s.a. TORCHE, CLUTCH, KYLESA, BARONESS, KYUSS, RED FANG, MASTODON, HARK, ASG, HIGH ON FIRE, ELECTRIC WIZARD...

I00397149.jpg

HARK - CRYSTALLINE (2LP/BLACK)
Great bands often rise from the ashes of another. Spawned from the remnants of British heavy rockers TAINT comes HARK. Throughout HARKs debut album "Crystalline", angular riffing, pummelling rhythms and dually melodic and unrelentingly ferocious vocals courtesy of former TAINT frontman (and acclaimed graphic artist) Jimbob Isaac lead to galloping passages that show the maturity of a band far more honed than their age belies. Featuring guest vocals from Neil Fallon (CLUTCH) and mixed by Kurt Ballou (CONVERGE), HARKs "Crystalline" is one of the best rock records in years! Recommended if you like: TAINT, CLUTCH, KYLESA, BARONESS, RED FANG, MASTODON, ASG, TORCHE, HIGH ON FIRE, FLOOR, ELECTRIC WIZARD

I00386718.jpg

KYLESA - ULTRAVIOLET (GREEN)
Shifting effortlessly from heavy hard rock riffs to punk-infused beats to even barren cold wave concoctions, 'Ultraviolet' sees the group progressing in fascinating ways. Transparent Green Gatefold LP (500 copies).

I00404500.jpg

OCEAN CHIEF - UNIVERSUMS HARD
Limited edition of 500 copies on black vinyl with an insert. Ocean Chief's fifth full-length release! Compared to their previous album 'Sten', the tempo has been increased and the songs are a lot shorter and more melodic. Nevertheless, they retain an ominous bite that leaves your mind searing. A second guitarist was recruited to fill a perceived void in the sound. For fans of YOB, Ufomammut, Conan, Bongripper, etc.

I00397953.jpg

SAINT VITUS - LILLIE: F-65 (BLACK)
Seventeen years after their last album and nine years after their reunion, SAINT VITUS finally return with an album that will cement their status as true icons of Doom. The US legend is back and stronger than ever with "Lillie: F-65". Bow down and enjoy this soon to be SAINT VITUS classic!

SEPTICFLESH - TITAN (2LP/SPLATTER)
Transparent clear with splatters 2xLP limited to 300. 'Titan' is the power of darkness made manifest in music. Guitarist Christos Antoniou, who passed his academic studies of classical composition with honours and distinction, already proved his prowess for orchestration with 'Communion' (2008) and 'The Great Mass' (2011). Yet on 'Titan', the musician shows a new level of maturity in his use of classical instruments within a metal context, hiring once again the services of the FILMharmonic Orchestra Prague. With Fotis Benardo's inhuman drum patterns and vocalist / bassist Seth "Siro" Anton's demonic growls coming straight from the Underworld, 'Titan' actually stands an otherworldly, godlike album.

I00406187.jpg

WEEDEATER - SIXTEEN TONS (BLACK)
Edition on black vinyl! Following Weedeater's massive 2001 debut, 'And Justice For Y'All', the crushing second full-length 'Sixteen Tons' kept the buzz growing the following year, while critics were still struggling to put a tag on their sound. Nearly everybody agreed that stoner rock, doom, sludge and some crusty elements were part of the mix, which the band simply calls "weed metal". Produced by renowned engineer Billy Anderson (EYEHATEGOD, NEUROSIS), 'Sixteen Tons' now is available on vinyl for the first time. Recommended if you like ELECTRIC WIZARD, EYEHATEGOD, BONGZILLA, BUZZOVEN, SOURVEIN, SLEEP...

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.42

I00406760.jpg

AMENRA - AFTERLIFE (BLACK)
Gentle acoustic guitars instead of distorted amps, wandering beauty instead of raging brutality, wailing melancholy instead of desperate fury. Opposed to the mercilessly grinding doom/sludge mantras of their renowned 'Mass' releases, Amenra chose a more subtle approach on the painful darkness that is 'Afterlife' - spreading a lugubrious and melancholic atmosphere. Post-hc pioneers Amenra deliver an album with completely acoustic songs, far removed from the long, repetitive and hypnotizing songs they made their trademark off. The A-side holds three melancholic acoustic tracks whereas the B-side is composed of their mirror-reflections, all of them sharing emotions of infinity. Edition of 250 copies on black vinyl.

I00406149.jpg

SATANIKA - NIGHTMARE
An LP of powerful uptempo Thrash and Satanic Black metal from Rome!

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.43

I00408334.jpg

CFA - SMOKING GUN
Otherwise known as the '7-11' EP, due to it's seven tracks spanning all of eleven minutes, this debut release from C.F.A. is a quick burst of rock'n'roll fury. The 'Smoking Gun' EP is a focused flurry of manic efficiency!

I00404327.jpg

BUDGIE - BUDGIE (1971)
A remastered reissue of Budgie's debut album from 1971. This edition is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and presented in a heavy sleeve with polylined inners.

I00404330.jpg

BUDGIE - IN FOR THE KILL
Remastered vinyl reissue of the fourth album (1974) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. This title contains the undisputed fan faves 'In For The Kill' and 'Crash Course In Brain Surgery'. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

I00404329.jpg

Remastered vinyl reissue of the third album (1973) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

I00404328.jpg

BUDGIE - SQUAWK
Remastered vinyl reissue of the second album (1972) by the highly regarded hard rock unit. The LP is pressed on 180-gram vinyl and comes in a heavy sleeve including polylined inners.

I00407176.jpg

DIABOLICAL IMPERIUM - THE SACRED LIFE
Limited first edition comes as 180g black wax, heavy printed innersleeves. Death metal.

I00408335.jpg

OLD MAN WIZARD - UNFAVORABLE
OLD MAN WIZARD is a heavy rock band based in Southern California that formed in late 2011. With 'Unfavorable' they've released an excellent full-length.

I00407174.jpg

UNIVERSE217 - EASE
First edition comes as 180g virgin clear vinyl, custom-made rough cartonstock jacket with round corners, heavy printed innersleeves. Down tempo doom.

I00407175.jpg

UNIVERSE217 - NEVER
First edition comes as 180g virgin clear vinyl, custom-made rough cartonstock jacket with round corners, heavy printed innersleeves. Down tempo doom.

I00408333.jpg

ZED - DESPERATION BLUES
ZED plays rock the way it should be. Loud guitars, a shot of whiskey and a middle finger. Th band takes cues from greats s.a. Zeppelin, Sabbath and AC/DC, but combines them with their contemporary musical influences including Clutch, Rage Against The Machine and Queens Of The Stone Age, creating a mixture that is new, yet familiar.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.43

I00408334.jpg

CFA - SMOKING GUN
Otherwise known as the '7-11' EP, due to it's seven tracks spanning all of eleven minutes, this debut release from C.F.A. is a quick burst of rock'n'roll fury. The 'Smoking Gun' EP is a focused flurry of manic efficiency!

I00404327.jpg

BUDGIE - BUDGIE (1971)

I00404330.jpg

BUDGIE - IN FOR THE KILL

I00404329.jpg

I00404328.jpg

BUDGIE - SQUAWK

I00407176.jpg

DIABOLICAL IMPERIUM - THE SACRED LIFE
Limited first edition comes as 180g black wax, heavy printed innersleeves. Death metal.

I00408335.jpg

OLD MAN WIZARD - UNFAVORABLE
OLD MAN WIZARD is a heavy rock band based in Southern California that formed in late 2011. With 'Unfavorable' they've released an excellent full-length.

I00407174.jpg

UNIVERSE217 - EASE

I00407175.jpg

UNIVERSE217 - NEVER

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.44

PSYCHEDELIC/PROGRESSIVE/STONER/SPACEROCK - EP (10")

I00408314.jpg

IRATA/SOLAR HALOS - SPLIT 10" (CLEAR)
Limited to 100 copies on coke bottle clear vinyl. Only few available! Both bands offer spacey psychedelic rock/metal to lose your entire mind to. Irata's 'Semjase' is a hard rocking blast of psychedelic space rock/stoner metal with sludgy undertones. Elements of Torche and Kylesa at times being launched into outer-space can be heard. Solar Halos continue their great sound of psych space rock riffs which they perfected on their debut album. It's the louder of the two tracks as it starts with a heavy thumping riff to startle the senses to. This is a superb 10" single showcasing two similar bands with stunning riffs of their own to conquer the world with.

PSYCHEDELIC/PROGRESSIVE/STONER/SPACEROCK - LP (Album)

I00408315.jpg

BASK (USA) - AMERICAN HOLLOW
With roots in Americana, stoner metal and post-rock, Bask is turning out their own brand of doom. Psychedelic, heavy, and scenic songs weave through sections of driving riffs, thundering percussion, loose grooves and glimmering guitar. All topped with vocals that conjure spirits of old country crooners. That's all you need to know.

CRESSIDA - CRESSIDA (GER)
Reissued on 180-gram vinyl, presented in a gatefold sleeve. In 1970 Cressida originally released their self-titled debut-LP on the Vertigo label. Cressida was a progressive rock unit that was heavily influenced by classical music. This music is for those that enjoy the softer side of prog. 'Depression' is the hardest rocking song on the entire album, showing a side of the group that should have brought them to fruition and success a lot quicker. This is a great collectors piece and another album to add to your collection with reference to the history of British Prog-rock.

I00408198.jpg

HALASAN BAZAR - HOW TO BE EVER HAPPY
In 2012 Moon Glyph introduced cassette collectors to Copenhagen's Halasan Bazar and their magnum opus 'How To Be Ever Happy'. Though it feels like yet another discovered relic, like a lost offshoot of Fairport Convention forgotten and gathering decades of dust in storage, 'How To Be Ever Happy' comes from the whittling down of a massive oeuvre written between 2008 and 2010 by Fredrik Rollum Eckhoff. 'How To Be Ever Happy' has now been remastered for a vinyl pressing. "Psykedelisk Merseybeat" ~Dagbladet Information. "A wiry psych-pop fever dream" ~Pitchfork.

I00401457.jpg

WEED - WEED
Originally released on Philips 6305096 in 1971. Weed were formed by former Virus-members bass player Reinhold Spiegelfeld, singer Bernd Hohmann and guitarist Werner Monka after the first Virus incarnation split at the end of 1970. There are rumours that Uriah Heep organ player, Ken Hensley, contributed to this project simply called Weed. From 1971 till today no one knows exactly what was excactly going on because unfortunately the album sleeve didn't list the line-up. There are 6 tracks on the album which were composed by concert promoter Bodo Albes and Rainer Goltermann, household producer of Philips made sure the sessions in the Windrose-Dumont Time studio in Hamburg. Whether Hensley played on this album or not the album sound is very similar to the Uriah Heep sound between 'Salisbury' and the follow-up album 'Look At Yourself'. 'The Crack In The Cosmic Egg' authors Steven and Allan Freeman are right, when they compared it to other German heavy rock stars of the era such as Blackwater Park, Epitaph or Armaggedon. This Uriah Heep versus "Krautrock-crossover-album" is a must have for each lover of Krautrock. Comes as reproduction of the original cover sleeve with additional insert.

EXPECTED - 2014.45

I00409078.jpg

BLIND GUARDIAN - (BLACK) TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
A three-track EP by the legendary symphonic power and epic metal band. TRACKS: 1. Twilight Of The Gods 2. Time Stands Still (At The Iron Hill) - Live in Wacken 2011 3. The Bard's Song (In The Forest) - Live in Wacken 2011

I00409086.jpg

FORGOTTEN SILENCE - RE:RETRO 93
A fine 7-inch by a rock band from the Czech Republic that was formed in 1993.

I00409089.jpg

GRAVEYARD/NOMINON - SPLIT 7"
Sweden's 'Graveyard'and Spain's 'Nominon' team up for a morbid meeting of death metal minds!!

KREATOR/ARCH ENEMY - (BLACK) IRON DESTINY/BREAKING THE LAW
A split single on black vinyl. TRACKS: 1. ARCH ENEMY - Breaking The Law 2. KREATOR - Iron Destiny

I00409087.jpg

NEKROFILTH - ACID BRAIN
Edition of 400 copies on brain splatter vinyl. Nekrofilth is a punk influenced death metal band from Cleveland, Ohio.

SODOM - SACRED WARPATH
The long awaited 2014 EP by German thrash metal veterans Sodom.

SSSE - IDA (FEATURING MINA CAPUTO) (PD)
Brought together on this PICTURE DISC 12-INCH are the amazing voice of Life Of Agony's Mina Caputo, epic doom metal from Gator Bait Ten and text from the scientist behind the unveiling of the world's most famous fossil, Jorn Harald Hurum. SSSE is a new outlet for science outreach based music and 'IDA' tells the story of the controversy surrounding the fossil. This picture disc delivers two equally powerful versions of the song. The original recording is a slow, building piece between shoegaze and drone metal, the flip offers a Nirvana-influenced version.

I00409072.jpg

CARCASS - SURGICAL REMISSION/SURPLUS STEEL (10")
On 10-inch vnyl! British extreme metal icons CARCASS release a collection of unissued and hard to find tracks entitled the 'Surgical Remission/Surplus Steel EP'. All the songs were recorded during the 'Surgical Steel' sessions, which was produced by Colin Richardson (NAPALM DEATH, BOLT THROWER, GOREFEST, CANNIBAL CORPSE, SINISTER, RODRIGO Y GABRIELA) and mixed/mastered by Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ACCEPT, EXODUS, TESTAMENT).

I00409071.jpg

These three live songs were recorded at the 2013 edition of renowned Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands. This was the second ever AVATARIUM show and the first one outside of Sweden.

BRUTALLY DECEASED - BLACK INFERNAL VORTEX
The nine songs on this LP take the heritage of the band's 2010 debut 'Dead Lovers Guide' and cast it further down the abyss. Thirty minutes of totally uncompromised, raging and raw-as-fuck exersisions in the classic sound of the Swedish death, yet with its own rabid-like flair. Though old-school, this music is vital and ready to kill!

COFFINWORM - IV.I.VIII
Now also on vinyl! Indianapolis-based doomed/blackened/sludge demi-gods Coffinworm's sophomore album, 'IV.I.VIII', is an unrelenting assault on all that is good on this withering, brown earth. 'IV.I.VIII' leads listeners down a dark and murderous path of death-sludge. Succumb and fall into lockstep with the death-howl of vocalist DAVID BRITTS.

I00409070.jpg

CROBOT - SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL
Four passionate rock musicans have united to revive THE RIFF! Here they deliver an album of good time rock hooks that sound as inspired today as they would have on AOR radio in 1974.

I00409145.jpg

DEATHRONATION - HALLOW THE DEAD
A dark and morbid serving of powerful death metal. Comes is a gatefold jacket with inside out print, heavy printed innersleeves. Large (60x90cm) art print of rough paperstock, folded. LP on 180-gram black vinyl.

DESTROYER 666 - (BLACK) UNCHAIN THE WOLVES
Blackened thrash metal from Destroyer 666. This edition comes with new artwork, gatefold jackets featuring lyrics, a 2-sided poster, heavy innersleeves. LP on 180-gram black virgin vinyl, carried in a matching slipcase with hotfoil embossing.

INVOCATOR - ALTERATIONS FROM THE PAST (2LP)
A double-LP set containing early material by the respected technical trash band.

I00408900.jpg

KORN - TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR (2LP)
On 180-gram audiophile vinyl, this is a reissue of the sixth studio album by American nu-metal band Korn. It was the last full-length to feature their original line-up.

I00409075.jpg

PANZER (GERMANY) - SEND THEM ALL TO HELL (2LP)
Germany's PANZER, the Teutonic heavy metal trio, is comprised of undisputed genre legends. They are vocalist and bass-player Schmier, best known as frontman of DESTRUCTION and HEADHUNTER, guitarist Herman Frank (ACCEPT, VICTORY) and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann (ACCEPT). As for the album title, 'Send Them All To Hell' was almost mandatory, as these are the first words to be heard on the record, with Schmier whispering them into the mic. If you like it heavy, more melodic or if you dig Speed Metal, then PANZER will hit you right between the eyes.

RAIN IN ENDLESS FALL/WYLVE - SPLIT LP
Originally released on two separate demo's, now presented together as one killer split-LP on 180-gram vinyl, housed in a matte black jacket, wrapped in a gold belly-band that has been hand stamped with the Sigil of Lucifer. Limited to 333 copies and includes a 12-page booklet.

I00409076.jpg

RISE OF THE NORTHSTAR - WELCAME
Rise Of The Northstar brings together '90s New York HC, Shonen manga and contemporary metal. The first track off the new record is titled 'Welcame (Furyo State Of Mind)' and its video was shot in Japan during the band's last tour of the country in early 2014. The follow up track is a cover of a classic Hip Hop recording, 'Simon Says', initially interpreted by PHAROAHE MONCH. This song once again showcases the bands love of '90s music in an eclectic way.

I00409041.jpg

SATRIANI, JOE - JOE SATRIANI EP
Limited edition Black Friday 2014 release. This 30th anniversary edition of Satriani's self-titled five-song debut showcases the magic that helped Joe secure his deal with Relativity Records. This "one man band" recording is remarkable in that every sound on the songs was made on an electric guitar, from tapping on the tuneups for drums and percussion to detuning the guitar to replicate the lower bass sounds. This RSD exclusive is individually numbered, pressed on 180-gram vinyl and remastered for 45rpm.

I00405869.jpg

SONATA ARCTICA - ECLIPTICA - REVISITED: 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
To celibrate the 15th anniversary of their debut album 'Ecliptica' the band re-recorded the album, including bonus track! Comes on black double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve.

I00409142.jpg

VANDERBUYST - AT THE CRACK OF DAWN
The 2014 full-length from the Dutch HARDROCK heroes. Presented in a gatefold jacket, the limited first edition comes on heavy 180-gram audiophile white vinyl with thick printed innerleeves.

I00409102.jpg

VIRGIN STEELE - INVICTUS
Virgin Steele's classic masterpiece at last appears on vinyl, in a limited edition of 500 hand-numbered double-sets. The records are presented in a gatefold sleeve, with printed inners featuring rare photos and liner notes.

XOTHIST - SIMULACRUM
The second full-length offering from XOTHIST, 'Simulacrum', builds upon the foundation laid forth on the first album, creating an audial landscape that is fresh, yet undeniably familiar. Colossal, bleak, cacophonus and torrid. Limited to 330 copies on black 180-gram vinyl.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.47

I00407871.jpg

DGM - MOMENTUM (2LP)
For the very first time on (heavy black) vinyl, in a strictly limited edition, presented in a gatefold pop-up cover with large insert! ONLY 200 availabe for Europe! DGM have been headlining the most important prog metal festivals worldwide and are rewarded as an absolute must-hear in their genre! 'Momentum' is their 2014 album. The line-up includes the extraordinairy singer Russel Allen (Symphony X) and Jorn Viggo Lofstad (Pagan's Mind).

I00405364.jpg

GUST - GUST
This fierce foursome skillfully combines crushing D-beat rhythms with a classic HC punk directness, and brings forth a maelstrom of metallic riffs, amalgamating into one brutal and arresting sonic assault. Fans of Cursed and Converge especially will enjoy this LP. Expect guest vocals by Brad Boatright (From Ashes Rise, Warcry) on the track 'Humility In Disguise'.

I00406732.jpg

TODAY IS THE DAY - ANIMAL MOTHER
For 2 decades, TODAY IS THE DAY has woven Steve Austin's prophetic observations and noise-soaked chaos through a psychedelic, unique and unmatched battery of heavy styles. This is their 2014 full-length.

I00405331.jpg

TORCH RUNNER - ENDLESS NOTHING
North Carolina's Torch Runner return with the follow up to their brutal debut album 'Committed To the Ground'. 'Endless Nothing' was recorded by Kris Hilbert (Centuries, The Body) and shows the band reaching new depths of audial violence.

I00409102.jpg

VIRGIN STEELE - INVICTUS (2LP)
Virgin Steele's classic masterpiece at last appears on vinyl, in a limited edition of 500 hand-numbered double-sets. The records are presented in a gatefold sleeve, with printed inners featuring rare photos and liner notes.

EXPECTED - 2014.47

I00409500.jpg

FOSCOR - GRACEFUL PANDORA
Limited edition of 300 copies on black vinyl. 'Graceful Pandora' is the first single taken from the album 'Those Horrors Wither'. The music on the 7-inch perfectly represents the sound of the band, as it blends various influences (Voivod, Tool, Deathspell Omega ... ) and showcases the matured personality of a band at its creative peak.

I00409600.jpg

LECHEROUS GAZE - BAGAGAZO
Lecherous Gaze carry on the legacy of bands like the MC5 and Black Flag to bring dangerously heavy rock back to the masses. These dudes are former and current members of bands such as Annihilation Time, Witch, Saviours and CharMan.

GATECREEPER - GATECREEPER
Thick, punishing, bone-rattling death metal like the legendary bands of the late '80s into the mid-'90s played it. Certainly reverent, but not without their own identity, GATECREEPER, who formed in Arizona in 2013, pay appropriately violent homage to their forebears, while ringing in a new era of misery. Pressed at 45rpm, this is for fans of a.o. Entombed, Bolt Thrower and Dismember.

ABYSMAL DAWN - OBSOLESCENCE
Modern death metal masters ABYSMAL DAWN return with a massive display of refined brutality on their fourth full-length, 'Obsolescence'. The quartet strikes the perfect balance between extreme songwriting and exceptional skill with an infectious blend of technical yet memorable riffs, throat shredding vocals and crushing rhythms, delivered with machine gun precision. Features guest appearances from CHRISTIAN MUENZER (ex-OBSCURA, ex-NECROPHAGIST, SPAWN OF POSSESSION) and BOBBY KOELBLE (DEATH), plus devastating, otherworldly artwork by PAR OLAFFSON (THE FACELESS, Spawn Of Possession).

AC/DC - ROCK OR BUST (+CD)
'Rock Or Bust' is the first AC/DC album in the band's 41 year history without founding member Malcolm Young on the recordings. Earlier this year AC/DC released a statement explaining that due to illness, Malcolm would be taking a break from the band. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Malcolm's condition, he will not be returning to the band. AC/DC will undertake a world tour in support of 'Rock Or Bust' in 2015. Stevie Young, nephew of founding members Angus and Malcolm Young, plays rhythm guitar on 'Rock or Bust' and will accompany the band on tour.

I00409518.jpg

ASHBURY - ENDLESS SKIES
Long awaited vinyl reissue of this enigmatic '70s style hard rock private press record buried by the sands of time! A real gem for fans of classic hard rock like Jethro Tull or Wishbone Ash, and even those into '70s epic metal and such mysterious obscurities as Legend ('From The Fjords') or even guitar-driven southern rockers like The Outlaws. Hypnotic vocal hooks and a mystical atmosphere, mixing acoustic and electric guitars, lure you into this group's unmistakable hard rock sound and never let go. Comes with re-mastered sound and includes an informative lyric insert and colour poster.

ATRIARCH - AN UNENDING PATHWAY
After two critically beloved records on Seventh Rule and Profound Lore, ATRIARCH make their Relapse debut with their finest moment yet. Blending death rock, doom, black metal, punk and psychedelic drone/noise, Atriarch immediately establish themselves as one of the most creative and compelling heavy-music bands of the 21st century. Imagine goth-legends Bauhaus as covered by Eyehategod, or The Sisters Of Mercy filtered through Neurosis, and you start to get the picture.

BLOOD FARMERS - HEADLESS EYES
Cult New York doom band BLOOD FARMERS deliver their 2014 full-length, influenced by the downer-rock of BLACK SABBATH and the psychedelic horror films of the '60s and '70s.

I00409690.jpg

EXIVIOUS - EXIVIOUS (2LP)
Reissue of the debut album from this highly rated Dutch metal/prog/fusion band including alumni from Cynic and Pestilence. Cut at 45 RPM for highest fidelity.

I00409689.jpg

EXIVIOUS - LIMINAL (2LP)
Cult Finnish label Blood Music presents Dutch metal/prog/fusion masterminds Exivious. The band's sophomore effort is called 'Liminal'. Cut at 45 RPM for highest fidelity.

FISTULA - VERMIN PROLIFICUS
This is one slow band on a label known for putting out blistering fast bands. FISTULA plays evil, down-tuned sludge metal in the vein of 16 and CATTLE PRESS and have remained active for more than 15 years. When you hear this 2014 offering you'll understand why this label jumped on this release... It is one twisted, crushing, slow but eye-gouging release with sparse but crucial fast parts. This is the release to grab after a terrible day at work when you need some audio catharsis.

I00408063.jpg

FLIGHT OF SLEIPNIR - V (2LP)
Limited double-LP (black vinyl) gatefold edition with three bonus tracks. Odin's eight-legged horse slides again by land, water and air of the Nordic underworld. On its back it carries a very precious cargo: the fifth album by the American band Flight Of Sleipnir, shortly and concisely titled 'V', with its atmospheric mix of stoner rock, doom and folk metal. The Germanic-Father sends his messengers again.

I00409495.jpg

FOSCOR - THOSE HORRORS WITHER
Limited to 400 copies and housed in a gatefold sleeve with a free poster. With 'Those Horrors Wither', FOSCOR expand the boundaries of black metal into a sound that combines the darkness of black and doom metal, progressive influences and majestic instrumental passages.

I00409687.jpg

KAUAN - MUISTUMIA (2LP)
180-gram+ Black 2xLP limited to 250 copies. Through ambient post rock/metal band Kauan's growth and experimentation, its sound and production has vastly improved since its humble beginnings as a band of teenagers in remote Chelyabinsk, Russia. It was decided while in between labels to privately crowdfund the professional recording of a collection of re-arranged tracks from the band's early years. The release was intended only for a core group of 53 individuals, but the demand for the release was too high. It is now being presented in a limited run of high-quality digipack editions with official artwork.

I00409686.jpg

LEPROUS - BILATERAL (2LP)
The incredible avant garde stylings of Leprous are presented at their pinnacle here on the band's sophomore album 'Bilateral', pressed on vinyl for the first time in history and cut at 45 RPM for optimum fidelity! These Norwegian newcomers rose quickly to the scene's attention as Ihsahn's back up band, but the proof is stronger than the pudding because these guys' album material is amazing. This album is what is largely considered to be their masterwork, a blend of smooth prog and surprisingly destructive melodies -- something beyond compare and all their own.

LUSITANIA - LUSITANIA
Debut release! Deviant and terrorizing black metal, featuring members of GAY KISS, DEALING, SACRED FLOWERS and DETACHED OBJECTS. For fans of cold-blooded malice and no looking back.

MOTORHEAD - WHAT'S WORDS WORTH?
US import. Vinyl reissue, exact repro. 'What's Words Worth?' is a live album that was recorded in 1978 but not released until 1983.

OBITUARY - INKED IN BLOOD (2LP)
The ninth full-length from death metal legends OBITUARY. 'Inked In Blood' is the sound of true death metal kings reclaiming their throne!

OLD MAN GLOOM - APE OF GOD 1
The sixth album from these ISIS, CONVERGE and CAVE IN members. Presented as two separate albums ('Ape Of God' Volumes 1 and 2), each with its own unique set of songs, the music balances colossal heaviness, experimental ambient noise and a unique aesthetic presentation. Vinyl version.

OLD MAN GLOOM - APE OF GOD II
The seventh album (or the second part of the sixth) from these ISIS, CONVERGE and CAVE IN members. Presented as two separate albums ('Ape Of God' Volumes 1 and 2), each with its own unique set of songs, the music balances colossal heaviness, experimental ambient noise and a unique aesthetic presentation. Vinyl version.

SSSE FT. TOMPA - DEEP TIME PREDATOR (PD)
The second PICTURE DISC in the 'Fossil Hunters' series, with vocals by At The Gates' Tomas 'Tompa' Lindberg, music from black metal upstarts Invertia, and remixes from Submerged, Zerfallmensch, seetyca, and Swedish metal group Denata. From blistering black metal to classic thrash metal to noise and ambience, all themed in tribute to King Diamond!

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.48

I00409071.jpg

These three live songs were recorded at the 2013 edition of renowned Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands. This was the second ever AVATARIUM show and the first one outside of Sweden.

I00408063.jpg

FLIGHT OF SLEIPNIR - V (2LP)
Limited double-LP (black vinyl) gatefold edition with three bonus tracks. Odin's eight-legged horse slides again by land, water and air of the Nordic underworld. On its back it carries a very precious cargo: the fifth album by the American band Flight Of Sleipnir, shortly and concisely titled 'V', with its atmospheric mix of stoner rock, doom and folk metal. The Germanic-Father sends his messengers again.

I00409106.jpg

BLOODY MARY - BLOODY MARY
Bloody Mary's only album (featuring former members of Sir Lord Baltomore) has been compared to some of those major British hard-rock acts like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep and even reminds of Warhorse on Vertigo. Originally released in 1974 on Family Production, now on compact disc!

ORCHID - CAPRICORN
Amazing 70's occult rock from San Fransisco. More Sabbath than Sabbath, Blacker than black! It is truly almost incredible how well this four guys from San Francisco managed to recapture the spirit of early Black Sabbath. Now available as jewelcase in slipcase. The tracklist is: 1. Eyes behind the wall 2. Capricorn 3. Black Funeral 4. Masters of it all 5. Down into the Earth 6. He who walks alone 7. Cosmonaut of three 8. Electric Father 9. Albatross

EXPECTED - 2014.48

I00409859.jpg

BATTLE BEAST - UNHOLY SAVIOR
On vinyl, this is the third full-length by the Finnish metal band. Their trademark crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and strong choruses have never sounded better!

I00409860.jpg

BLIND GUARDIAN - BEYOND THE RED MIRROR (2LP)
The tenth studio album by German power metal band Blind Guardian. Double-LP!

I00409862.jpg

DIABLO BLVD. - FOLLOW THE DEADLIGHTS
Exactly three years after the well-received 'Builders Of Empires' release, Diablo Blvd. returns with the third studio album, 'Follow The Deadlights'.

I00409753.jpg

DODSFERD - A BREED OF PARASITES
A dizzying and unexpected release, and one that will no doubt draw you in again and again. Dodsferd, hailing from Greece, makes some of the most fucked up, psychedelic and original black metal today. The riffs are totally black metal, but at the same time bring some comparisons to crust punk, in a good way.

I00389956.jpg

GRAND MAGUS - GRAND MAGUS
REPRESS. Ddebut album from these Swedish Metal Masters is available once more. Since its release, Grand Magus have earned the reputation as being one of the convincingly heavy bands around at the moment. Vocalist, JB, has since earned global success outside of the band with his role as lead vocalist of Spiritual Beggars, the band masterminded by Mike Amott, Archenemy, Carcass etc. He was recently listed as 8th best Metal vocalist in the world, according to the readers of BURRN! Magazine, Japan. The music on this record takes us back to the very origins of the bands initial style, which was a lot more hard rock and heavy blues influenced. Whilst the band have maintained, and indeed expanded on the Doom elements to their sound, the overall approach these days is absolute sledgehammer metal. 1. Ulvaskull 2 Summer Solstice 3. Brotherhood Of Sleep 4. Baptised In Fire 5. Chooser Of The Slain 6. Food Of The Gods 7. He Who Seeks Shall Find

I00313088.jpg

GRAND MAGUS - IRON WILL
REPRESS. The new Gods Of Metal with their world slaying fourth album. Comes with limited edition A2 poster featuring amazing Arik Roper artwork. GRAND MAGUS hail from Sweden. They have a singer who can wail like Dickinson, growl like Halford and swagger like Coverdale. They play monstrously heavy guitar riffs that groove, rattle and roll like those of Doom legends KYUSS and KARMA TO BURN.

I00409746.jpg

LEVIATHAN - TRUE TRAITOR, TRUE WHORE
Leviathan is one of the most creative and prolific entities in the black metal genre. Emerging from the Bay Area a little over a decade ago with a slew of demo releases, Leviathan initially gained widespread recognition for their debut, 'Tenth Sub Level Of Suicide'. This bizarre, surreal opus from 2011 is the most progged-out Leviathan album to date.

I00409877.jpg

OM - LIVE
Inspired by classic '70s bootlegs, Al Cisneros wanted to capture the raw live feel of their 2013 European tour on vinyl. Housed in a plain white sleeve with a paste on wraparound cover, OM's 'Live' harkens back to the days when you rifled through the back bins of your local record store searching for the latest "import" releases from Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. Limited to only 700 copies for retail, and pressed on Acapulco Gold coloured vinyl.

OMINOUS RESURRECTION - OMNISCIENT
Ominous Resurrection revives the flame of old black metal, conjuring the darkness, mystery, and mysticism that once ruled the genre. 'Omniscient' is a journey into the darkest corners of the human mind; the great gates of hell shall open for the initiated. Omniscient are those who broke the chains of religious dogma, Omniscient are those who received the wisdom of Lucifer, and Omniscient are those who carry the flame of Satan in their hearts! A.M.S.G.

I00409928.jpg

RIGOR MORTIS - SLAVES TO THE GRAVE
After the tragic loss of guitarist Mike Scaccia, who got struck by a massive heart attack and collapsed while performing on stage, Dallas/Ft. Worth thrash/speed Metal pioneers Rigor Mortis present their fourth and final studio album. 'Slaves To The Grave' features members of GWAR, Ministry, Warbeast, Speedealer, Blohole, Revolting Cocks and Lard, and is mandatory for fans of Slayer, Motörhead, Megadeth and Pantera.

I00409893.jpg

ROTTING CHRIST - AEALO (2LP)
DELUXE VINYL EDITION!!! 'Aealo' is the tenth full-length album by Greek band Rotting Christ. 'Aealo' differs from the standard formula that Rotting Christ has developed over the years by bringing in a number of collaborators. Whether it's someone expected, like Alan Averill of Primordial, avant-garde pianist Diamanda Galas covering one of her own songs alongside the band, or something far removed from the heavy metal genre, like a traditional Greek women's choir, Rotting Christ have found ways to expand their core sound without needing to completely reinvent themselves.

I00398067.jpg

WATAIN - RABID DEATH'S CURSE (2LP)
REPRESS. 'Sworn To The Dark' should convince any doubter of black metal's power. It's heavy, it's fast, and it's more evil than a cathedral full of sex-starved priests. Jagged hooks slice through 'Legions of The Black Light' and 'Storm Of The Antichrist'. The title track is a juggernaut of storming tremolo picking and mighty choruses. 'Underneath The Cenotaph' is a holy-shit assault of blackened thrash, while 'The Serpent's Chalice' ends with somber Iron Maiden harmonies. 'Darkness And Death' stomps out grim, steel-toed chords. 'Stellarvore' closes the casket with toms thundering out death. Once out of the studio, Watain is strictly blood-soaked business. - Metal Injection

I00409881.jpg

WAYFARER - CHILDREN OF THE IRON AGE
WAYFARER came together in 2012, after recording an instrumental demo the previous year. With the lineup complete, the band then cut its teeth playing out in the burgeoning Denver underground, and began work on their debut album 'CHILDREN OF THE IRON AGE'; a lengthy epic of blackened atmospherics interwoven with entrancing acoustic passages and driving, powerful post-metal soundscapes.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.50

I00410094.jpg

HOTCHKISS - FIRST CARTRIDGES
HOTCHKISS is a French group that released a single in 1985. Only a few 45rpm discs were rescued from a fire, therefore originals are extremely rare. The two tracks on the 7-inch are influenced by Motörhead and Iron Maiden. This reissue includes a new photo on the front, the original was white. Limited to 300 copies.

I00409328.jpg

VENIN - VENIN
VENIN is a French heavy metal band that released a unique and highly sought after 4-track 12" in 1986. That s/t work now at last sees a reissue in an edition of 300 copies. Original copies of this cult metal title will cost you a small fortune, so you'd better get this friendly priced reissue and spend the money you save on f.i. soap and toothpaste.

I00409518.jpg

ASHBURY - ENDLESS SKIES
Long awaited vinyl reissue of this enigmatic '70s style hard rock private press record buried by the sands of time! A real gem for fans of classic hard rock like Jethro Tull or Wishbone Ash, and even those into '70s epic metal and such mysterious obscurities as Legend ('From The Fjords') or even guitar-driven southern rockers like The Outlaws. Hypnotic vocal hooks and a mystical atmosphere, mixing acoustic and electric guitars, lure you into this group's unmistakable hard rock sound and never let go. Comes with re-mastered sound and includes an informative lyric insert and colour poster.

I00408795.jpg

OFERMOD - THAUMIEL (COL)
Limited 250 copies on black/white swirl vinyl. LP comes with an 8 page booklet. The 2012 full-length finally give a deserved vinyl treatment. OFERMOD more or less invented the 'Religious/Orthodox' black metal-movement, long before the term was perpetuated. During the 18 years lifespan of this entity, only 2 full albums have been spawned. 'Thaumiel' is a sign of both the bands heritage and progress. In music, concept and beliefs OFERMOD colligates with the likes of Funeral Mist, Mortuus and Ondskapt.

EXPECTED - 2014.50

I00410316.jpg

ANOREXIA NERVOSA - REDEMPTION PROCESS
Deluxe vinyl reissue of the band's fourth full-length, originally dating from 2004. Compared to the previous releases, 'Redemption Process' reveals richer and more haunting symphonic orchestrations and more characteristic songwriting, while the arrangements sound more militant. The new edition of this sought after conceptual black metal album features five bonus tracks. Recommended to fans of DARK FUNERAL, DIMMU BORGIR, MARDUK, a.o.

FORESEEN HKI - HELSINKI SAVAGERY
Vinyl edition. After a few EP's, including 2013's well-received 'Structural Oppression' 7-inch, Finlands FORESEEN HKI break out in the international metal scene with their first full-length. An explosive burst of raw crossover, 'Helsinki Savagery' fuses the 1980s iterations of US thrash (Vio-lence, Exodus) and urban hc (Cro-Mags, Leeway) to create a merciless album of absolute jawbreakers.

GENERAL LEE - HANNIBAL ET PORTAS
On vinyl. Unleashed with a grand dimension of upsetting melodies, 'Hannibal Ad Portas' evolves from musical damnation to salvation in six not-so-easy-to-listen-to tracks. Expect Neurosis-esque vocals, minor key riffs and apocalyptic dirges.

KRIEG - TRANSIENT (+7")
U.S. black metal with punk, post-punk, doom and experimental influences. The album features guest appearances from Dwid Hellion (INTEGRITY) and Thurston Moore (SONIC YOUTH/TWILIGHT). Including a free 7-inch, the release is limited to 500 copies worldwide.

I00410368.jpg

LITTLE CAESAR - AMERICAN DREAM
For the first time on vinyl in a limited edition of 250 hand-numbered copies in azure vinyl plus lyrics insert. After the remarkable success of their well known 'Name Your Poison' and 'Little Caesar', which gained the band a great success (they signed for Geffen Records!), they survived the grunge-era up till now and this album is a must for fans of heavy rock music! Tracks like 'Holy Roller', 'Hard Rock Hell', 'Own Worst Enemy' and the title track are simply perfect and will stuck in your brain forever.

MORGUE - THE PROCESS TO DEFINE THE SHAPE OF SELF-LOATHING
2002's critically acclaimed 'The Process To Define The Shape Of Self-Loathing' by France's MORGUE is finally made available on vinyl. This milestone of relentless blasting is a blitzkrieg attack over senses. Extreme metal as an incinerating definition and purposedly cold, MORGUE calculate through blistering speed and grooves.

I00410313.jpg

ORDER OF APOLLYON - THE WORD AND THE DAGGER
Formed in 2008 by BST and Daniel Wilding (now in CARCASS), in those days respectively guitarist and drummer for ABORTED, THE ORDER OF APOLLYON's aim is to incarnate the word and the wrath of God. Their debut album was based on the dichotomy opposing the material world, the world of the flesh, and the world beyond matter, bathed in His light and His glory. Now the band's second full-length, recorded with a renewed line-up, showcases an even more radical approach to both their music and lyrics. There's a wider range of influences, ranging from raw orthodox black and death metal, to martial industrial music. Fans of a.o. BEHEMOTH, MORBID ANGEL and POSSESSED should take notice!

SATURNALIA TEMPLE - TO THE OTHER
LIMITED EDITION COLOURED VINYL WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK. SATURNALIA TEMPLE is black magic metal, a dark spiritual vortex rooted in heavy and hypnotic sounds, a pure voice of the Draconian magical tradition. On the band's second full length the strong occult and dark magical backbone is more prevalent than ever, and as a band that actually started before the current occult trend there are no fetishistic hoods, blood or pentagrams. 'To The Other' is a relentless journey through the downfall of the world and the rise of the individual against the grain. Its title, 'To The Other', is to signify that it is a gift from the band to both the Other Side, and to all that is in the shadows, in the other side of existence, that which has been neglected by the everyday world of light. The recordings feature US drummer Tim Call (ALDEBARAN, HOWLING WIND, NIGHTFELL...). Suitable for fans of CELTIC FROST, HELLHAMMER, ELECTRIC WIZARD, a.o.

SOLEFALD - WORLD METAL. KOSMOPOLIS SUD.
With the album, 'World Metal. Kosmopolis Sud', Solefald challenges the listener with its complex musical diversity, taking the listener on a surreal adventure to truly unique musical settings and sound constellations yet to be discovered. Merging raw Norwegian metal and Dutch techno with Norse and African folk and rhythms, Solefald has beyond doubt crafted an out of the ordinary sound. It's world music with a black edge.

I00410341.jpg

WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA - WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA
A bold and adventurous exploration of technical and progressive metal at its most creative. WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA's s/t full-length was recorded with acclaimed producer and Converge guitarist Kurt Ballou (Every Time I Die, High On Fire, Kvelertak). This 2014 album proceeds in a new direction from their acclaimed 2011 full-length debut 'Astrodrama', featuring a mélange of experimental progressive passages with a psychedelic-infused ambience.

WOMAN IS THE EARTH - DEPTHS
Atmospheric black metal. The passionate sophomore full-length from these three brothers located in South Dakota offers three extended tracks.

I00410515.jpg

XIBALBA - TIERRA Y LIBERTAD
The Los Angeles California five piece, infamous for their deliriously heavy hc death metal, prove once again that their colossal clout outweighs the sum of their contemporaries. 'Tierra Y Libertad' finds Xibalba in their most threatening form yet, forcibly colliding elite 90s death metal with reckless down-tuned doom tones and fist-swinging beatdowns which slam harder than a head-on collision. The breakdown, once stigmatised but now a crucial signifier of a savage new breed in extreme metal, has become Xibalbas crippling modus operandi, refined over the course of their career and reimagined as a new terrifying beast, creating a nefarious intensity on Tierra Y Libertad usually only reserved for majestic black metal, transcendental doom and post-metal, but here hewn from furious violence. Here are 45 minutes and eight tracks of head-turning brutality.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.50

I00410094.jpg

HOTCHKISS is a French group that released a single in 1985. Only a few 45rpm discs were rescued from a fire, therefore originals are extremely rare. The two tracks on the 7-inch are influenced by Motörhead and Iron Maiden. This reissue includes a new photo on the front, the original was white. Limited to 300 copies.

I00409328.jpg

VENIN - VENIN
VENIN is a French heavy metal band that released a unique and highly sought after 4-track 12" in 1986. That s/t work now at last sees a reissue in an edition of 300 copies. Original copies of this cult metal title will cost you a small fortune, so you'd better get this friendly priced reissue and spend the money you save on f.i. soap and toothpaste.

I00409518.jpg

ASHBURY - ENDLESS SKIES

I00408795.jpg

OFERMOD - THAUMIEL (COL)
Limited 250 copies on black/white swirl vinyl. LP comes with an 8 page booklet. The 2012 full-length finally give a deserved vinyl treatment. OFERMOD more or less invented the 'Religious/Orthodox' black metal-movement, long before the term was perpetuated. During the 18 years lifespan of this entity, only 2 full albums have been spawned. 'Thaumiel' is a sign of both the bands heritage and progress. In music, concept and beliefs OFERMOD colligates with the likes of Funeral Mist, Mortuus and Ondskapt.

EXPECTED - 2014.50

I00410316.jpg

ANOREXIA NERVOSA - REDEMPTION PROCESS
Deluxe vinyl reissue of the band's fourth full-length, originally dating from 2004. Compared to the previous releases, 'Redemption Process' reveals richer and more haunting symphonic orchestrations and more characteristic songwriting, while the arrangements sound more militant. The new edition of this sought after conceptual black metal album features five bonus tracks. Recommended to fans of DARK FUNERAL, DIMMU BORGIR, MARDUK, a.o.

FORESEEN HKI - HELSINKI SAVAGERY
Vinyl edition. After a few EP's, including 2013's well-received 'Structural Oppression' 7-inch, Finlands FORESEEN HKI break out in the international metal scene with their first full-length. An explosive burst of raw crossover, 'Helsinki Savagery' fuses the 1980s iterations of US thrash (Vio-lence, Exodus) and urban hc (Cro-Mags, Leeway) to create a merciless album of absolute jawbreakers.

GENERAL LEE - HANNIBAL ET PORTAS
On vinyl. Unleashed with a grand dimension of upsetting melodies, 'Hannibal Ad Portas' evolves from musical damnation to salvation in six not-so-easy-to-listen-to tracks. Expect Neurosis-esque vocals, minor key riffs and apocalyptic dirges.

KRIEG - TRANSIENT (+7")
U.S. black metal with punk, post-punk, doom and experimental influences. The album features guest appearances from Dwid Hellion (INTEGRITY) and Thurston Moore (SONIC YOUTH/TWILIGHT). Including a free 7-inch, the release is limited to 500 copies worldwide.

I00410368.jpg

For the first time on vinyl in a limited edition of 250 hand-numbered copies in azure vinyl plus lyrics insert. After the remarkable success of their well known 'Name Your Poison' and 'Little Caesar', which gained the band a great success (they signed for Geffen Records!), they survived the grunge-era up till now and this album is a must for fans of heavy rock music! Tracks like 'Holy Roller', 'Hard Rock Hell', 'Own Worst Enemy' and the title track are simply perfect and will stuck in your brain forever.

MORGUE - THE PROCESS TO DEFINE THE SHAPE OF SELF-LOATHING
2002's critically acclaimed 'The Process To Define The Shape Of Self-Loathing' by France's MORGUE is finally made available on vinyl. This milestone of relentless blasting is a blitzkrieg attack over senses. Extreme metal as an incinerating definition and purposedly cold, MORGUE calculate through blistering speed and grooves.

I00410313.jpg

ORDER OF APOLLYON - THE WORD AND THE DAGGER
Formed in 2008 by BST and Daniel Wilding (now in CARCASS), in those days respectively guitarist and drummer for ABORTED, THE ORDER OF APOLLYON's aim is to incarnate the word and the wrath of God. Their debut album was based on the dichotomy opposing the material world, the world of the flesh, and the world beyond matter, bathed in His light and His glory. Now the band's second full-length, recorded with a renewed line-up, showcases an even more radical approach to both their music and lyrics. There's a wider range of influences, ranging from raw orthodox black and death metal, to martial industrial music. Fans of a.o. BEHEMOTH, MORBID ANGEL and POSSESSED should take notice!

LIMITED EDITION COLOURED VINYL WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK. SATURNALIA TEMPLE is black magic metal, a dark spiritual vortex rooted in heavy and hypnotic sounds, a pure voice of the Draconian magical tradition. On the band's second full length the strong occult and dark magical backbone is more prevalent than ever, and as a band that actually started before the current occult trend there are no fetishistic hoods, blood or pentagrams. 'To The Other' is a relentless journey through the downfall of the world and the rise of the individual against the grain. Its title, 'To The Other', is to signify that it is a gift from the band to both the Other Side, and to all that is in the shadows, in the other side of existence, that which has been neglected by the everyday world of light. The recordings feature US drummer Tim Call (ALDEBARAN, HOWLING WIND, NIGHTFELL...). Suitable for fans of CELTIC FROST, HELLHAMMER, ELECTRIC WIZARD, a.o.

SOLEFALD - WORLD METAL. KOSMOPOLIS SUD.
With the album, 'World Metal. Kosmopolis Sud', Solefald challenges the listener with its complex musical diversity, taking the listener on a surreal adventure to truly unique musical settings and sound constellations yet to be discovered. Merging raw Norwegian metal and Dutch techno with Norse and African folk and rhythms, Solefald has beyond doubt crafted an out of the ordinary sound. It's world music with a black edge.

I00410341.jpg

WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA - WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA
A bold and adventurous exploration of technical and progressive metal at its most creative. WHITE ARMS OF ATHENA's s/t full-length was recorded with acclaimed producer and Converge guitarist Kurt Ballou (Every Time I Die, High On Fire, Kvelertak). This 2014 album proceeds in a new direction from their acclaimed 2011 full-length debut 'Astrodrama', featuring a mélange of experimental progressive passages with a psychedelic-infused ambience.

WOMAN IS THE EARTH - DEPTHS
Atmospheric black metal. The passionate sophomore full-length from these three brothers located in South Dakota offers three extended tracks.

I00410515.jpg

XIBALBA - TIERRA Y LIBERTAD
The Los Angeles California five piece, infamous for their deliriously heavy hc death metal, prove once again that their colossal clout outweighs the sum of their contemporaries. 'Tierra Y Libertad' finds Xibalba in their most threatening form yet, forcibly colliding elite 90s death metal with reckless down-tuned doom tones and fist-swinging beatdowns which slam harder than a head-on collision. The breakdown, once stigmatised but now a crucial signifier of a savage new breed in extreme metal, has become Xibalbas crippling modus operandi, refined over the course of their career and reimagined as a new terrifying beast, creating a nefarious intensity on Tierra Y Libertad usually only reserved for majestic black metal, transcendental doom and post-metal, but here hewn from furious violence. Here are 45 minutes and eight tracks of head-turning brutality.

NEW IN STOCK - 2014.51

I00409500.jpg

FOSCOR - GRACEFUL PANDORA
Limited edition of 300 copies on black vinyl. 'Graceful Pandora' is the first single taken from the album 'Those Horrors Wither'. The music on the 7-inch perfectly represents the sound of the band, as it blends various influences (Voivod, Tool, Deathspell Omega ... ) and showcases the matured personality of a band at its creative peak.

I00410094.jpg

I00409328.jpg

VENIN - VENIN

I00409518.jpg

ASHBURY - ENDLESS SKIES

CORRUPTED - NADIE (BLACK)
Edition of 400 LP's on black vinyl with white speckles, housed in a nice gatefold sleeve including a poster. THis is the first everr vinyl pressing of this 1995 CD-only EP. Featuring re-mastered sound and brand new artwork by cult Japanese phographer Kyotaka Tsurisaki, this is one of Corrupted's first recordings. Top quality sludge-doom!

I00407147.jpg

FANTOMAS - WUNDERKAMMER (5LP+MC)
The brainchild of Mike Patton, this deluxe box set includes the band's four studio albums on five LP's plus a cassette of their original demo recordings. Everything is housed in a full artwork 'barn-style' box!

I00409495.jpg

FOSCOR - THOSE HORRORS WITHER
Limited to 400 copies and housed in a gatefold sleeve with a free poster. With 'Those Horrors Wither', FOSCOR expand the boundaries of black metal into a sound that combines the darkness of black and doom metal, progressive influences and majestic instrumental passages.

EXPECTED - 2014.51

DEAD LORD/BLACK TRIP - SPLIT 7" (BLACK)
Two retro minded hardrock bands from Sweden share a split 7-inch. Edition on black vinyl, limited to 250 copies.

I00410525.jpg

MIRAGE - BLIND FURY (BLACK)
The track 'Blind Fury' from Welsh early '80s NWOBHM purveyors Mirage originally appeared on an obscure compilation released by the equally obscure Notepad label. That killer track now appears on a 7-inch. This is the black vinyl version, manufactured in an edition of 250 copies and including an insert.

I00410522.jpg

NIGHT VISION - BREAKING THE CHAINS (BLACK)
Night Vision is a metal band from Derby, UK. This 7-inch on black vinyl is limited to 250 copies.

ABYSMAL LORD - STORMS OF UNHOLY BLACK MASS
The 26-minute debut EP from Louisiana black/death barbarians ABYSMAL LORD! Ever-accurately titled, 'Storms of Unholy Black Mass' is a pounding, pulsing torrent of bestial frequencies, vomit vox, and nuclear explosions of noise.

AEROSMITH - GET YOUR WINGS (NL)
Remastered edition on 180-gram audiophile vinyl. 'Get Your Wings', originally released ni 1974, defined the sound that would make Aerosmith one of the biggest rock bands in the seventies.

I00410505.jpg

AIR RAID - POINT OF IMPACT (BLACK)
Limited edition of 150 copies on black vinyl, presented in a thick cardboard cover with lyric sheet. The eight tracks on this convincing album reveal traditional metal influences, ranging from Judas Priest and Iron Maiden to Riot and Chastain. And there also are some slight Teutonic leanings à la Accept and Grave Digger.

AKTOR - PARANOIA (BLACK)
Edition on black vinyl, presented in a heavy cardboard cover and including lyric sheet. Aktor is a collaboration between Chris "The Professor" Black (High Spirits, Dawnbringer) and Jussi Lehtisalo and Tomi Leppanen (Circle, Pharaoh Overlord).

AMBUSH - FIRESTORM (COL)
Second pressing. Edition of 250 copies on orange vinyl. More high level metal from Sweden, following the trails of f.i. Dead Lord, Humbucker and Heavy Tiger.

I00410674.jpg

BROTHERS OF THE SONIC CLOTH - BROTHERS OF THE SONIC CLOTH
With a long-held reputation for some of the heaviest music from the the Pacific Northwest, Seattle's legendary Tad Doyle (formerly of Tad, Hog Molly) delivers his strongest songwriting and playing to date with his newest band Brothers of the Sonic Cloth (featuring veteran bass player Peggy Doyle and drummer Dave French/The Annunaki. Brothers of the Sonic Cloth bring together the collective and extensive musical histories and experience of the three members in the worlds of punk, hardrock and metal.

I00410787.jpg

CAMEL OF DOOM - PSYCHODRAMAS: BREAKING THE KNOTS OF TWISTED SYNAPSE
Kris Clayton, a former live guitarist for experimental dirgers Esoteric, performed all the instruments on 'Psychodramas' and handled much of the recording himself (vocals were captured by Esoteric's Greg Chandler), but the self-released, hour-long full-length wants nothing for texture, and is rich in its wash of heavy guitars and crushingly dense rhythms. Owing influence to the likes of Godflesh and the trailblazing cosmic doom of Ufomammut and YOB, extended tracks like 'The Anger Of Anguish' (13:21), 'From The Sixth Tower' (11:47) and the massive apex of the penultimate 'Machine Of Annihilation' (21:09) hone in on a massive feel like space gone slow, Clayton's shouts echoing in from deep reaches while shorter set-pieces like the intro 'To Purify The Air', 'In This Arid Wilderness' and the outro 'So It Is Done' add to the ambience. When PINKFLESH meets the GODFLOYD. Limited edition of 300 copies on coloured vinyl, including a download code.

DAWNBRINGER - NIGHT OF THE HAMMER (BLACK)
Limited edition of 200 copies on black vinyl, presented in a cardboard cover with insert. Dawnbringer's 'Night Of The Hammer' contains ten high-class heavy metal anthems with plenty of variety, including touches of doom and NWOBHM.

I00410785.jpg

FUNERAL NATION - AFTER THE BATTLE
Funeral Nation, the demonic black/thrash trio from Chicago, is back from the dead. With the debut album 'After The Battle' the band left traces in 1991 in the black/thrash scene beside Slayer and Dark Angel. The album was sold out for years but now you have the chance to get this masterpiece on limited splatter vinyl with new cover layout. So burn the holy trinity and hail the Sign Of Baphomet.

INQUISITION - INVOKING THE MAJESTIC THRONE OF SATAN
At long last, INQUISITION's 2002 album 'Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan' receives a proper vinyl edition in deluxe packaging. Here, Inquisition both defined and RE-defined black metal; the ideology and esoterica of true Satanism imbues everything the duo do across this monolithic, minimal-is-maximal work and yet personalized in such a manner that bespeaks absolute devotion to the darkside.

I00410770.jpg

LORD FIST - GREEN EYLEEN
Through time and space, conscious and subconscious, there flows a secret stream. The metaphysical river of steel, timelesness and mysticism. The stream of Heavy. Inside this record, there is preserved a journey. An epic journey on this everflowing stream of Heavy Metal. The soul of this music is like a hidden valley in the flames of war. True, hidden and timeless, now finally grown ready to rise to glory. There are riffs, towering beyond the highest northern peaks, making the world tremble and crack, revealing the core essence of Heavy. It provides a path and a vision not faltering to fillers or mediocrity. This is the champion, the standard-bearer in these weary times. The New Wave of Great Heavy Metal.

I00410537.jpg

NEGATIVE SELF - NEGATIVE SELF (BLACK)
Negative Self features members of a.o. Dr. Living Dead, Undergang and Headed For Disaster. This is the band's s/t album, released in an edition of 200 copies on black vinyl. Comes in a heavy cardboard cover with an insert.

I00410807.jpg

=http://www.shinybeast.nl/catalog/v...PMWINTERFYLLETH - THE GHOST OF HERITAGE (2LP)
Deluxe clear vinyl edition of Winterfylleth's debut album, originally released in 2008. By combining vicious yet moody folk inspired black metal that harkens back to the early days of ENSLAVED and old-school ULVER, Winterfylleth also conjure feelings and moods that reflect with the likes of acts such as DRUDKH, HATE FOREST, and ISENGARD respectively while at the same time, forge new ground to herald a new movement in UK black metal and strengthen its scene at the same time.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.02

I00407357.jpg

FORCED KILL - HARD DEATH
Limited edition 7-inch, only 500 copies pressed. Forced Kill represent, together with bands such as Speedtrap and Ranger, the kind of speed/thrash metal revival which leaves many of the original bands in the scene eating dust. After some serious cult fame gained with their two demo tapes (yes, released on actual cassettes), Forced Kill now present their first vinyl offering. A definite must for anyone into all things cool such as early Sodom, beer drinking, Slayer, or hellraising.

I00409743.jpg

BLACK CAPRICORN - CULT OF BLACK FRIARS (PD)
Their 2014 album comes as a beautiful picture disc in a cover with great artwork. A straight mixture of classic doom and heavy psych vibes. Limited to 300 copies.

I00402408.jpg

DEAD END 5 - DEAD ENDS (+7"/BLACK)
Black vinyl, 300 copies. With bonus 7". Dead End 5 is one of those bands who sorely need rescuing from obscurity. A relatively successful album back in the day, their debut full lenght 'Dead Ends' (1976) was needlessly forgotten after the band split up a few years later because of lead singer Annika Salminen going for a schlager solo career. Dead Ends couldn't be further away from schlager pop - the band at the time were rough, nasty and loud, and Salminen's vocal delivery rocks hard. With several original compositions and a couple of choice cover cuts, the album is a blast. The original covers are expanded to gatefold format with liner notes and rare photos. A repro of the band's first 7" single is included - both sides being non album tracks.

I00400746.jpg

HELA - BROKEN CROSS (BLACK)
Gatefold, black vinyl ltd to 300. Hela is a doom metal band that tries to reconcile the two main styles of doom, the dirty heavy riffing of the 70's, and the melancholic and dark atmospheres from the British and Scandinavian bands from the early 90's.

HOUSE OF CAPRICORN - MORNING STAR RISE (BLACK)
Edition of 300 copies on black vinyl, with download. Morning Star Rise is the third full length from The House of Capricorn, an apocalyptic devil rock troupe from New Zealand. Within its nine tracks of doomed rock n roll, the album encapsulates the last three years of The House of Capricorns infernal service.Manifested at the bottom of the world, Morning Star Rise is an unholy, antipodean hymn to a looming end, all in the blinding light of the Devil. Drawing from the rowdy darkness of Babylon Whores, the gloom of Type O Negative, and all kinds of scathing Black Metal, the record is a culmination of rich influences and pitch black aesthetics, all presented in lurching rock n roll form with honest, Hellish intent.

I00409746.jpg

LEVIATHAN - TRUE TRAITOR, TRUE WHORE
Leviathan is one of the most creative and prolific entities in the black metal genre. Emerging from the Bay Area a little over a decade ago with a slew of demo releases, Leviathan initially gained widespread recognition for their debut, 'Tenth Sub Level Of Suicide'. This bizarre, surreal opus from 2011 is the most progged-out Leviathan album to date.

I00410368.jpg

LOTUS THIEF - RERVM (2LP/BLACK)
Double-LP edition of 350 on BLACK VINYL. Presented in a gatefold sleeve including download. Comprising the immense talents of Bezaelith (Botanist, Mina Loy, The Night Falls) and Otrebor (Botanist, Ordo Obsidium), SF-duo LOTUS THIEF weave a compelling union of metal, space rock and ambient sounds, all with the purpose to pass along the knowledge of superlative ancient texts. Although both members play in the critically acclaimed Botanist, LOTUS THIEF is to be viewed as its own separate entity.

I00411092.jpg

NECRODEATH - THE 7 DEADLY SINS
The 11th studio album from Italy's veterans of extreme metal, Necrodeath. "Nine storming tracks which exude the sort of technical menace one has come to expect from such gifted warhorses." ~Metal Forces Magazine. Limited to 250 hand-numbered copies.

I00407377.jpg

NIGHTSATAN - NIGHTSATAN AND THE LOOPS OF DOOM
Edition on green vinyl, including a DVD. Limited to 300. NIGHTSATAN caught the ear of the attentive laser metal enthusiast with their debut album, 'Midnight Laser Warrior', in 2010, and now the trio debut as movie stars in 'Nightsatan And The Loops Of Doom'. The movie draws inspiration from the very same source the band does: '80s post-apocalyptic science fiction. 'Nightsatan and the Loops of Doom' is a proud tribute to vintage Italian post-apocalyptic sci-fi. It is a very unusual short epic, full of sex, violence, and general sense of wonder. The soundtrack album is a considerably more epic and measured affair than its predecessor. Recorded and produced by the band's second keyboard wizard Mazathoth, the album features full-length versions of all tracks from the movie. Contrary to the synthy debut, Loops of Doom has several guest musicians and even string instruments. The retail package contains both the soundtrack and the movie, loaded with juicy bonus features.

SABBATHIAN - RITUAL RITES (BLACK)
Limited 300 black vinyl, this mini-LP is limited to 500 copies.

I00407359.jpg

SLEEP OF MONSTERS - PRODUCES REASON (BLACK)
Edition on black vinyl with bonus track, gatefold sleeve and download. Even though the SLEEP OF MONSTERS debut album has so far been available in Finland only, the news that the Babylon Whores crooner Ike Vil has a new band has crept out of the country and circulated among those in the know. SVART RECORDS, having recently reissued the entire Babylon Whores back catalog on vinyl, are proud to, in conspiration with the band, offer the album for worldwide consumption. Chock-full of radio-friendly yet still spine-tinglingly witty, snotty, and deathly melodic mlange of acidic rock, cadaverous crooning, and Pink Floyd-type siren choirs, SLEEP OF MONSTERS Produces Reason is an album that many in Finland already considered a classic.

I00400758.jpg

VAINAJA - KADOTETUT (COL)
Limited 200 coloured. Vainaja is a three-headed metal band from Finland. Taking influences from early 90's death metal and doom, their debut album 'Kadotetut' is one of the heaviest records ever made in the Finnish language. Besides the crushing riffs and dark melodies, the album's concept is based on encrypted true events from the past.

I00400762.jpg

WITCH MOUNTAIN - SOUTH OF SALEM (BLACK) (2LP)
Gatefold. Black vinyl, ltd. to 300. Witch Mountain's 2011 album comes with a poster and a full LP's worth of bonus material.

EXPECTED - 2015.02

DANZIG - DETH RED SABAOTH (BLACK)
Available again. Danzig's ninth album is the first new studio material since 2004's 'Circle Of Snakes'. Here Tommy Victor (ex-Prong and Ministry) is back on guitar. Edition on black vinyl.

DOKKEN - BEAST FROM THE EAST (2LP)
'Beast From The East' is a live album recorded by the American heavy metal band Dokken in Japan in April 1988, during their 'Back For The Attack' album promo tour. Possibly cut out copies!

I00411318.jpg

GLACIACION - SUR LES FALAISES DE MARBRES
French black metal band Glaciacion follows up its 2012 full-length '1999' with this convincing offering, which also reveals influences from DIY punk and other aggressive underground genres.

I00411207.jpg

KEEP OF KALESSIN - EPISTEMOLOGY (2LP/BLACK)
'Epistemology' is an album as grandiose as a battle scene in a Peter Jackson movie, with fire breathing dragons and treacherous mountains draped in guitars and drums of doom. The album also showcases what a genuine guitar virtuoso Obsidian C truly is. Epic extreme metal at its best! Edition on black vinyl.

LAZER/WULF - THE BEAST OF LEFT AND RIGHT
LAZER/WULF is an instrumental metal trio, which sometimes includes vocals. But they might as well be decribed as a funk group with thrash roots, or a jazz trio with sludge issues... 'The Beast Of Left And Right' was written/meant to be a palindrome, explained by the band as follows: "As far as the symmetricality, we wrote the album to be a palindrome, meaining it's the same backwards and forwards. The album is in two distinct halves, Left and Right, and we wrote them to be the "opposite" of each other.

I00411210.jpg

MUCK - YOUR JOYOUS FUTURE
MUCK is a fresh and urgent exponent of the vibrant Icelandic creative underground. Formed in Reykjavk in 2007 due to a shared love for all things raw and heavy, the band has organically crafted its riotous sound from its hc roots. Alan Douches (Converge, Baroness, The Dismemberment Plan) completed the mastering.

I00411209.jpg

SEA BASTARD/KEEPER - SPLIT LP
SEA BASTARD hails from Brighton and specializes in monolithic doom metal. Here the band shares a split with doom merchants KEEPER. For fans of ELECTRIC WIZARD, ST. VITUS etc.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.05

I00411540.jpg

BONGRIPPER - SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM (2LP/BLACK)
Repress of their 2010 album. This album has only four tracks, each instrumental and spanning more than ten-minutes in length. Harsh, epic and menacing! Unlike the drug-obsessed sludge of previous Bongripper-releases, this one truly is an ode to Satanism. Edition on black vinyl.

EXPECTED - 2015.05

A HORRIBLE DEATH TO A HORRIBLE MAN - ESCAPE ESCAPE
Experimental sludge metal from Denmark!

AVICHI - CATHARSIS ABSOLUTE
Now also on vinyl! Multi-instrumentalist ANDREW MARKUSZEWSKI (a.k.a. AAMONAEL), one of the founding members of the popular and notorious NACHTMYSTIUM, currently plays in blackened sludge metal abomination LORD MANTIS. But AVICHI is his solo outlet to show that he is one of the premier visionaries in today's black metal scene. This is an essential release for fans of cult entities such as Leviathan, Negative Plane, Lurker Of Chalice, Deathspell Omega, Katharsis and early Nachtmystium.

BLACKFOOT - MARAUDER
Reissue on 180-gram audiophile vinyl, including an insert. In the pantheon of Southern rock bands, Blackfoot was not only one of the most exciting, but also one of the most consistent. Released in 1981, 'Marauder' was the band's fifth full-length, and it's generally regarded as the last truly great Blackfoot studio album. Produced by manager Al Nalli and Henry H-Bomb Weck, the sound is tight but loose, allowing the songs to amplify their southern rock linage to the max. 'Marauder' is packed with essential tracks, including the rampaging 'Good Morning' and 'Dry County', the anthemic 'Payin' For It', the reflective ballad 'Diary Of A Working Man' and the epic 'Searchin'. This is one of the finest southern rock albums ever recorded.

I00412062.jpg

CALLISTO - SECRET YOUTH (2LP/BLACK)
Double-LP on black vinyl. The fourth full-length from the respected post-metal unit from Finland. The music on this release is less progressive and sounds tighter than on its predecessor, 2009's 'Providence'.

I00412152.jpg

CARCASS/GODFLESH - GRIND MADNESS AT THE BBC: EARACHE PEEL SESSIONS
'The Earache Peel Sessions' on vinyl! TRACKS: Recorded 13/12/'88 - Broadcast 02/01/'89 A1. Carcass - Crepitating Bowel Erosion A2. Carcass - Slash Dementia A3. Carcass - Cadaveric Incubator Of Endo Parasites A4. Carcass - Reek Of Putrefaction Recorded 02/1/'90 - Broadcast 16/12/'90: A5. Carcass - Empathological Necroticism A6. Carcass - Foeticide A7. Carcass - Fermenting Innards A8. Carcass - Exhume To Consume Recorded 27/08/'89 - Broadcast 27/09/'89: B1. Godflesh - Tiny Tears B2. Godflesh - Wound (Not Wound) B3. Godflesh - Pulp B4. Godflesh - Like Rats

DEAD IN THE MANGER - CESSATION
On 'Cessation', DEAD IN THE MANGER follows up the band's 'Transience' debut from 2014 with six new stages in the grief process, resolved in their adherence to dispiriting melodic atmosphere and frenzied black carnage, ever reaching upward yet inevitably pulled down into the mire.

I00412171.jpg

DUNDERBEIST - HYKLERE (BLACK)
Dunderbeist's seventh album. Without neglecting the snappy hooks and tongue in cheek humor, the music on 'Hyklere' is exceptionally complex in its simplicity. Edition on black vinyl.

I00412173.jpg

ELECTRIC WIZARD - DOPETHRONE (2LP)
A NEW vinyl edition of the band's seminal 2000 album, 'DOPETHRONE'! This one, along with 'Come My Fanatics', is often cited as Electric Wizard's seminal release and the highpoint of their career. TRACKS: 1. Vinum Sabbathi 2. Funeropolis 3. Weird Tales; a) Electric Frost; b) Golgotha; c) Altar Of Melektau 4. I, The Witchfinder 5. We Hate You 6. The Hills Have Eyes 7. Dopethrone 8. Mind Transferral (Bonus Track)

FOGHAT - LIVE
LIMITED EDITION ON 180-GRAM VINYL. One of the greatest live albums of all time, and one of the greatest rock'n'roll albums of the '70s, is remastered and reissued with the original die-cut jacket and inner sleeve. Featuring renditons of 'Honey Hush', 'Home in My Hand', the big hit 'Fool For The City', 'Road Fever' and, of course, the frenzied boogie favorites 'I Just Want To Make Love To You' and 'Slow Ride', this is an essential set of heavy blues rock bliss.

I00412070.jpg

HEAVYDEATH - ETERNAL SLEEPWALKER (BLACK)
Edition on black vinyl. Following a number of demos, here's the long awaited debut full-length from Heavydeath. This Swedish trio delivers exactly what the band name promises, 'heavy death' music. The material was recorded with only a drum-kit, a bass and a guitar, and without overdubs. Inbetween the heavy riffage there also are some chanting vocals, here and there.

I00412223.jpg

HORN OF THE RHINO - SUMMONING DELIVERANCE (2LP)
Though the trio has been around for some ten years, this is Horn Of Rhino's most adventurous and ambitious work yet. Fronted by the soulful voice of Javier Galvez, on 'Summoning Deliverance' the band's unique mixture of sludge, grunge and thrash reaches unexpected new and heavy dimensions.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.08

I00411211.jpg

LUCIFER (GERMANY) - ANUBIS/MORNING STAR
Formed from the ashes of the promising -but sadly short-lived- band THE OATH, Berlin-based LUCIFER (fronted by Johanna Sadonis) releases its debut 7-inch.

EXPECTED - 2015.08

HEXIS/THIS GIFT IS A CURSE - SPLIT 7"
On this epic split, Denmark gives us the bleak, avant-garde black-metal meets HC approach of HEXIS, while Sweden delivers the aural assault of technical HC via black sludge from THIS GIFT IS A CURSE. No ears will be the same after listening to the over 11 minutes of darkened noise these bands have offered here. This long-awaited split record is the epitome of extreme music today. Beautifully presented in fold-out covers, with printed inner-sleeves, and pressed on 70-gram heavy-weight vinyl.

I00413160.jpg

POWERTHRONE - SHADOW KNIGHTS
Originally supposed to come out on Reinig Records (Night Demon, Bunker 66), these are the very first recordings from Powerthrone from California. Imagine galloping and shredding 1984 black/thrash, the rawness of Sodom ('In The Sign Of Evil'-era) combined with the atonal riffing of early Celtic Frost. The whole pace is almost punk in its crudity, the G.B.H. cover is probably not just a random choice. Pressing of 500 copies, with a thick cardboard jacket, insert, and an outer plastic bag.

I00409853.jpg

11PARANOIAS - (BLACK) STEALING FIRE FROM HEAVEN
'Stealing Fire From Heaven' is the third release from 11PARANOIAS. 11PARANOIAS encapsulate otherworldliness and psychedelia, resulting in a devilish cocktail of riffs, fuzz and fury. The phenomenal artwork for 'Stealing Fire From Heaven' is a piece by celebrated pioneer of the Surrealist art movement, Max Ernst, entitled 'The Temptation Of St. Anthony'. This 180 gram double LP features the epic previously unreleased 15 minute long exclusive bonus track, Zeronerous, and is housed in thick heavy weight 70s style gatefold jacket, with full colour insert, and full album download card.

I00413239.jpg

ANSWER - RAISE A LITTLE HELL (2LP)
Double-LP on black vinyl, including a gatefold sleeve, five bonus tracks and a download code. Great heavy rock sounds for fans of a.o. AC/DC and Thin Lizzy.

I00413186.jpg

DARKING - STEAL THE FIRE
Featuring Agostino Carpo (together with Enrico Paoli a founding member of epic cult band Domine), 'Steal The Fire' is Darking's third album under the influence of old school heavy metal bands s.a. Iron Maiden, Running Wild and Chastain.

HERETIC - ALIVE UNDER SATAN
12" MLP, one sided. Fullcoloured jacket and printed, heavy innersleeve with lyric & info, 60x60cm poster, first edition comes as 180g black vinyl. Metalpunk sleaze. 'Alive Under Satan' marks the next chapter in the 19 year history of HERETIC. The band recorded a brandnew skull-crusher called 'Berserker' and re-recorded seven legendary tracks from their 2009 album 'Gods Over Humans, Slaves Under Satan', which has been sold out for years.

I00413189.jpg

IN.SI.DIA - GUARDA DENTRO TE
Reissue of the 1995 album by Italian metal band IN.SI.DIA. On this LP the music is still thrash metal, but with a fascinatingly dark sound and a production that's even better than on the debut album.

KOLLWITZ - DISSONANCE (2LP+CD)
Double-LP editon, including a free CD. 'Dissonance' is the excellent follow-up to the band's 2010 debut, 'Like Iron I Rust'. On this self-produced set the songs are shorter, sharper and perhaps more unsettling than on its predecessor.

I00413240.jpg

MOONSPELL - EXTINCT (2LP)
Double-LP on black vinyl, presented in a gatefold sleeve. Includes four bonus tracks, a bonus DVD and download code. The 11th album by the Portuguese gothic metal band.

I00413190.jpg

VARIOUS - SLATANIC SLAUGHTER (2LP)
DELUXE VINYL EDITION! This is the classic SLAYER covers album, featuring pioneers of the metal genre such as ENSLAVED, NECROPHOBIC, DISSECTION, AT THE GATES plus many more! SIDE A: 1. Dissection - Anti Christ 2. Hypocrisy - Black Magic 3. Merciless - Crionics 4. At The Gates - Captor Of Sin 5. Invocator - Altar Of Sacrifice 6. Enslaved - Jesus Saves 7. Edge Of Sanity - Criminally Insane SIDE B 8. Seance - Post Mortem 9. Cemetary - South Of Heaven 10. Crown Of Thorns - Mandatory Suicide 11. Grope - Spill The Blood 12. Necrophobic - Die By The Sword SIDE C 13. Luciferion - Chemical Warfare 14. Cradle Of Filth - Hell Awaits 15. Sinister - Praise Of Death 16. Benediction - Necrophiliac 17. Liers In Wait - Angel Of Death SIDE D 18. Coffinman - Epidemic 19. Malevolent Creation - Raining Blood 20. Vader - Silent Scream 21. Anathema - Read Between The Lies 22. Unanimated - Dead Skin Mask 23. Disaffected - Seasons In The Abyss

I00413250.jpg

YEAR OF NO LIGHT/BAGARRE GENERALE - SPLIT (BLACK)
YEAR OF NO LIGHT and BAGARRE GENERALE join their forces for a collaborative split record with two new tracks from each band and a song they performed together ('Chapelle Ardente'). Limited to 400 copies on black vinyl. SIDE A: 1. YEAR OF NO LIGHT - Sar Ha-Olam 2. BAGARRE GNRALE & YEAR OF NO LIGHT - Chapelle Ardente SIDE B: 1. BAGARRE GNRALE - Furvent

I00413161.jpg

ZOLDIER NOIZ - REGRESSION PROCESS
Zoldier Noiz from France have been active since 1999 and this is their second album, following 2009's 'Schizoid Reject'. What we get is rousing old school metal at its best. It's raw thrash, sometimes bordering crust and sometimes accelerating to neck-breaking speed, with harsh and throaty vocals and a general "fuck you all" attitude. There's an unpolished analogue sounding production which is just perfect for this sound. Limited to 400 copies on black vinyl.

NEW IN STOCK - 2015.10

I00411211.jpg

LUCIFER (GERMANY) - ANUBIS/MORNING STAR
Formed from the ashes of the promising -but sadly short-lived- band THE OATH, Berlin-based LUCIFER (fronted by Johanna Sadonis) releases its debut 7-inch.

I00406870.jpg

SATAN - TRAIL OF FIRE - LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA
LIMITED EDITION DOUBLE COLOURED 180 GRAM VINYL. British heavy metal legends SATAN are releasing their first official live album to celebrate their live debut appearances on the North American soil in support of their latest and very successful album 'Life Sentence' released on Listenable in April 2013. Originating from Newcastle, England in 1980, known as part of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal movement. Though generally obscure throughout their career, the band is considered influential for playing a form of proto-thrash metal that was fairly advanced by the standards of the early 1980s, influencing major acts like METALLICA, EXODUS, DEATH ANGEL.

I00410315.jpg

EXPECTED - 2015.10

BOSS KONG - HUMANS SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 2
RELEASED FOR RECORD STORE DAY 2015-FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! Voiced by a mystery metal figurehead and performed by a cast of mystery stoner rockers, part of the fun of this 7-inch is trying to figure out who's behind the music itself. Edition on orange/gold vinyl, with art from Tom Neely (Henry and Glen Forever).

IDES OF GEMINI - CARTHAGE
RELEASED FOR RECORD STORE DAY 2015-FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! Two exclusive tracks. Side A contains a doomy, acoustic summoning of the spirits of a barren world. Side B offers one of the most stunning and emotionally stirring covers of 'Strange Fruit' ever put to tape.

ANAL VOMIT - PESTE NEGRA, MUERTA NEGRA
Peru's death metal merchants Anal Vomit return with their fourth full-length album.

CAVE IN - CREATIVE ECLIPSES
Reissue of their 1999 EP. This remarkable title marks the point when Cave In began to part with their metal-core roots in favour of their 'Jupiter'-era sound.

I00413796.jpg

DOCTOR SMOKE - THE WITCHING HOUR
Limited edition on CLEAR-BLACK wax, including an insert. From the wasteland known as the Ohio Valley comes Doctor Smoke. The band draws its influences from the classic, guitar driven sounds of early heavy metal while adding its own modern approach.

I00413798.jpg

DOPETHRONE - HOCHELAGA
Limited to 250 copies on black vinyl, including an insert. With this fourth full-length Montreal's Dopethrone takes its sonic power to a higher level, delivering some of the filthiest, most skull-crushing riffs, drenched in distortion and fuzz.

IMPETUOUS RITUAL - UNHOLY CONGREGATION OF HYPOCRITICAL... (2LP)
...AMBIVALENCE' - Double-LP edition! During its brief career Australia's IMPETUOUS RITUAL has already become a recognized entity in today's underground, alongside such likeminded acts as PORTAL (with whom Impetuous Ritual shares two members) and Mitochondrion. 'Unholy Congragation...' takes the band's sound even further into the depths of horror and depravity. Limited to 500 units.

I00413897.jpg

KEHLVIN/FLESHWORLD - TO DENY EVERYTHING THAT'S MUNDANE
During their 2013 Orchard Tour across Europe, the Swiss lads of Kehlvin have met the Polish guys from Fleshworld and after a night of furious drinking, they decide to do a split album together. This split is not like every split. It tells a story, it gives birth to a journey. Based on the life of a famous mathematician, it relates his struggle against his own world. Thus the concept of the album evolves around science, various philosophical problems and dissatisfaction with certain beliefs. The story is told through five, interwoven tracks (three by Kehlvin and two by Fleshworld), each regarding a different stage of the subjects life.

I00340046.jpg

KORN - LIFE IS PEACHY
KoRn are one of the best-selling Nu Metal bands on the planet. Of their 8 studio albums the first 7 have all been certified platinum. The demise of the band L.A.P.D. was the starting point for KoRn. The remaining members (Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu, James "Munky" Shaffer, David Silveria and Brian "Head" Welch) were looking for a new singer, found Jonathan Davis, and KoRn was born. The result was 1994's oRn'. The huge amount of time they spent touring paid up, assuring them of a fanbase buying their future albums. Their second album was ife Is Peachy' (1996), which reached No.3 on the Billboard charts and achieved platinum-selling status. 'Life is Peachy'continues right from where the debut had left off, but this time around, KoRn would bring some new, refreshing and quite unexpected surprises to the table, such as in the playful "A.D.I.D.A.S." ("All Day I Dream About Sex"). With lyrics that reached out to many post-grunge teens after the suicide of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, backed up by a wall of heavy toned-down guitars and loud in your face hip-hop drumming, KoRn prepared themselves for a worldwide breakthrough that would happen soon after. Pressed on 180 grams Audiophile vinyl.

I00413800.jpg

M-PIRE OF EVIL - LIVE FORUM FEST VI
'Live Forum Fest VI' is the band's first ever live release. Featuring an excellent sound recording and housed in a noble gatefold cover with a special inner sleeve, this record also includes two vinyl-only tracks ('Die Hard' and Venom's 'Witching Hour') that weren't present on the original CD release! The two labels in that archetypical black metal style make this release a real must-have for every fan! Only 250 copies pressed of which only 150 are meant for the European market! Or in other words: NO TIME TO LOSE!

MINISTRY - LAND OF RAPE AND HONEY (180GR)
EDITION ON 180-GRAM BLACK VINYL. Their third studio LP, originally released in 1988. The mix of searing metal riffs, throbbing hc, industrial dance grooves, and diverse samples resulted in a sonic arsenal of aggression and helped to redefine the sound of industrial music.

OLD MAN GLOOM - MEDITATIONS IN B
Vinyl reissue of the band's 2000 debut album. A brutally sludgy, crushing, apocalyptic, post-metal, post-hc, post-math, post-rock riff explosion.

I00413782.jpg

SHEAVY - CELESTIAL HI-FI (2LP)
After many years of being in demand, 'Celestial H-Fi' by Canadian stoner doom legends, Sheavy is finally released on vinyl. Considered a classic of its time, its presented here with sound from the original masters and artwork printed from the original files. Sheavy were compared to Sabbath many times, mainly due to the Ozzy style vocals of Steve Hennessey. Sabbath comparisons aside, there's no denying that Sheavy were capable of writing fantastic and catchy original songs.