Shit is wrong :(

I'd like to torture the person who did this till they were pleading for death.

what really bothered me the most was when she said sumthing to the effect of "i told him all my secrets and he never told anyone". Meaning she truely cared for the dog(as does any pet owner but you know what i mean) thats what hit me the hardest. and just her and her grandmother,parents probably died or sumthin, just the 2 of them and that dog. God makes it that much worse,maybe im just annalitical...

N.P-Porcupine Tree:Lazarus

I'm not a serious poster or anything but in all seriousness the faggot who did this terrible cruelty should be castrated, hurting both an innocent girl and a poor animal is just...:erk:

yes this is tragic.....but so are many things.....not to "poo-poo" this....but....

The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place The earth is not a cold dead place