What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
THE PRESSURE IS ON!!!

but it's not gonna happen.

panthers.jpg

also:
jessica-alba-0105-003.jpg

i had been growing my out for only 2 months when i got promoted, which meant i was in the free and clear!

actually, most of the older people here (40's and 50's) like the long hair. it's the young people that are weird (read: stupid) about it.

i don't understand that. at my job it was the younger people that would tell me to get a hair cut while the older people would compliment it as well.

well, my mom says it's because most people her age remember the hippie movement. and i know that most people here are ex-hippies at least to a small extent. even the tightly wound boss's sister has talked about smoking pot listening to Cheech and Chong, so there you go.

and the younger generation are all philistines, best i can tell.

i can agree with that. and then you have the kids now who think the shorter the hair the sexier. and then the 'rebels' who think the longer in the front and the shorter in the back, the sexier. whatever.

to anyone who has told me to get a haircut; breathe water.

on one hand: the idea of having to cut your hair because THE MAN would like it that way is beyond stupid.
on the other: if cutting your hair would garner you more money, respect, and power, why not?

i'm stuck in the middle. my hair has been described as "pretty" by my female boss. yet, the medical director jew makes comments like, "hey mr. juvenile delinquent." bwahahaha thats just sssoooo funny. so anyway, somedays i might go right out and cut it and others i might tell someone to fuck off.

i think keeping your hair long just to make a statement is horseshit ... if you like it that way, that's another story.

the statement part is just an added bonus. if i didn't like it long, well then it wouldn't be long.

it must be said that there were some ugly motherfuckers under those big mops in the hair metal field ... once they cut their hair :lol: