Shit you've made for Cob-ot, Thread.

another joe's work

blackcore.png

Chris as Jared, Zakk with the toothbrush, and Burger King Cliff made me lol hard.

I still have a hard time believing you were that big btw Cliff, but congrats on losing the weight anyways.

I still have a hard time believing you were that big btw Cliff, but congrats on losing the weight anyways.

Me too. That pic was taken during my first year of college when I was studying music. School was shit, my life was shit, my work was shit. Dear god that was horrible. I can't describe how much of a turnaround it has been, or how amazed I am that "turnaround" is acceptable by Google spell-check. That pic was taken at my lowest, and I'm kind of a fucking tard for posting it here. I have one from that night here thats even worse from that night, makes me look REALLY bad, but whatever.

In the long run, that pic kinda means a lot to me now. Its hard to describe, but I'm someone else now, but don't feel it. I've had to re-introduce myself to all the people I used to know, and have to describe what I've been up to and what I've done. I dislike it.

/rant

Its been a good two years, that's all I can (or should lol) say :p but thanks, it actually means alot, but your still a total fag and Florida is full of rednecks. You're a my pals and always will be.

P.s. I gained 20 lbs since starting school D:!!! Fucking butter and creme and awesome deliciousness.... monday Its hardcore workout time.

Its been a good two years, that's all I can (or should lol) say :p but thanks, it actually means alot, but your still a total fag and Florida is full of rednecks. You're a my pals and always will be.

P.s. I gained 20 lbs since starting school D:!!! Fucking butter and creme and awesome deliciousness.... monday Its hardcore workout time.

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too. That pic was taken during my first year of college when I was studying music. School was shit, my life was shit, my work was shit. Dear god that was horrible.

You make a good point that a lot of people don't understand, and that I didn't understand myself for the longest time which was why I kept fucking failing to lose weight over the past 2 years.

How your life is/how you feel really effects your weight. It's not just that you are a lazy fuck and love to eat tonnes of bad shit (which is a big part, don't get me wrong) but the puppetmaster behind it all is your mind and how you feel. I didn't acknowledge my feelings, didn't even fucking think it mattered, I would eat super clean/strict, work out super hard, drop 40lbs and then fall off the wagon and gain it all back. Did this 3 times since 2008. Then I realized what was behind it all: How my life was turning to shit, how unhappy I was (being a fat fuck was making me feel like shit but other factors were drawing me towards it). Also found out I am a fucking binge eater, which I didn't even know existed.

Anyways, tl;dr is that if you feel like shit and ignore it, you'll never succeed, but if you start on a roll with a little good and then keep it together you will go far. I feel like I unlocked a cheat code for life the past few months :lol: I am fucking smashing every goal I set for myself now with the right mindset and motivation. I am on the path to my ultimate goals for health, mind, body, career, everything. Fucking feels good man. Dropped from 242-210 since July 9th, been stuck on a plateau the last week but finally smashed through it.

NO LIMITS. NO EXCUSES. THERE IS NO TOMORROW, THAT IS JUST YOUR WEAK ASS PROTECTING YOUR EGO. EVERY WORKOUT AND EVERY MEAL COUNTS!

/couragewolf

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right place at all to ask this but I'm feeling.... slightly semi-desperate. Does anyone by any chance happen to have that one pic of Zarok that was here like years ago? Anyone?