Shocked

I don't think i want to live anymore... It may sound stupid but i feel like my whole world collapsed. How can someone be so important to me while i barely knew him. My biggest influence and my favourite vocalist. Man, he had so much good music to make - RIP WARREL!!!!
It doesn't sound stupid. This is a crushing loss. You'll be OK though, time helps. Listen to Nevermore all day, think about what he's meant to you and by tomorrow you're going to feel a lot better :)

It was an honour being able to work with him. I recorded the demos of the Shadow Work and it was surreal and a blessing to get to work with an idol...

Reactions: lad and ~Lynn~
It doesn't sound stupid. This is a crushing loss. You'll be OK though, time helps. Listen to Nevermore all day, think about what he's meant to you and by tomorrow you're going to feel a lot better :)
I know i will get better, but the biggest pain in this all is that he was still way too young to die and had so much great music for us. And i've already cried all of my tears. Playing DNB for a third time now. I feel so bad for his family and bandmates. Especially for Jeff..

I don't think i want to live anymore... It may sound stupid but i feel like my whole world collapsed. How can someone be so important to me while i barely knew him. My biggest influence and my favourite vocalist. Man, he had so much good music to make - RIP WARREL!!!!

I really feel for you. I was a teenager when I first got into Nevermore, as many of us were. And when we fell for Nevermore, we fell hard. Losing him now is bad enough, but I can only imagine the pain of losing him during those formative years with the music. Hang in there!

I really feel for you. I was a teenager when I first got into Nevermore, as many of us were. And when we fell for Nevermore, we fell hard. Losing him now is bad enough, but I can only imagine the pain of losing him during those formative years with the music. Hang in there!
Thank you dude. I can only imagine what his family and bandmates are coming through and i feel so sorry for them

I know i will get better, but the biggest pain in this all is that he was still way too young to die and had so much great music for us. And i've already cried all of my tears. Playing DNB for a third time now. I feel so bad for his family and bandmates. Especially for Jeff..
Music is eternal. Be glad he gave us so much to listen to!

Reactions: Shpongled
"All those who seek the truth will questions still remaining - now listen closely, and all will be so clear. I am a messenger, a bringer of light from the other side - so chosen now to teach while drifting between lives.
Drifting, drifting....I will be reborn..."

Music is eternal. Be glad he gave us so much to listen to!
Oh god you'll be sure i'm glad! And you'll be sure i'll spread his name and his music across every metalhead i meet. The band isn't too popular at Poland where i come from (even though Warrel sang on a Behemoth's record) so this will be my new mission

I'm starting to process this.

This morning, like every December 13th, I had a though for Chuck. Another musical genius that left us 16 years ago. What a terrible day.

This is unbelievably painful.

Reactions: Will Bozarth