Should I go to Wacken?

Should I go to Wacken?

• Yes! By the gods, YES!!!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No! You don't have a job, remember?

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes! So that you can hump Jon's leg for me! (Spawny's response)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Dunno - wait and see what other bands are on the bill.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes! So you can hit Barlow over the head with a cricket bat for me! (Koichi's response)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look buddy, I really don't care, OK? Not when there's all this suffering in the world, like, y'know

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Germany's small though compared to Australia, so it'd take no time at all to drive to and from Wacken each day.

It's all sorted then?

My ideas are 100% foolproof. Did I ever tell you about the time I went to England to work for a couple of years? Worked out perfectly!!

I think Moony is getting a bit fed up with our incessant questioning.

Is that right, Moony? Would you rather we just shut up? Do you wish you hadn't mentioned it in the first place? Are you sick of hearing question after question?

That's right, spawn :) And 'tackle' is German for 'boobies'. So when they say, 'Vuld du liken du touchen mein tackle', go for it!

Originally posted by Mark
That's right, spawn :) And 'tackle' is German for 'boobies'. So when they say, 'Vuld du liken du touchen mein tackle', go for it!

Wow, thanks for your help Mark! Im sure to have a great time now! :lol:

[color=#AOEOOA]How about we form the Maiden Downunder band to get in for free, and charge the entire tour on Iron Maiden, we'll be able to go backstage and shit, the only problem is trying to fill a set with shit we can't play.

Ah well, I'm sure someone will be able to play something.

Plus can you have a band with 20 people in it? Slipknot seem to be able to so we should be able to also.[/color]

I'd go if I had the money, but sadly I'm not a multimillionare like our friend spiffy.