Wacken, anybody?

Well, if they're not playing in 2004 then you can still tag along and then go concert-hopping around Europe - they're bound to show up somewhere, and if not then imagine the bands you'll get to see!

DARK ANGEL Confirmed For Germany's WACKEN OPEN AIR 2003 - Nov. 12, 2002

The reformed DARK ANGEL — featuring guitarists Jim Durkin and Eric Meyer, vocalist Ron Rinehart, and drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) — are the latest act to have been officially confirmed for next year's installment of Wacken Open Air festival, which is scheduled to take place between Jul. 31 and Aug. 2, 2003 in Wacken, Germany. They will be joined on the bill by the likes of ICED EARTH, GAMMA RAY and STRATOVARIUS, all of whom were confirmed to appear at Europe's biggest metal gathering a couple of weeks ago. Other groups rumored to have secured slots at next year's festival include SINNER, PRIMAL FEAR and ANGEL WITCH.

Look Sydo, LOOK! :D

I checked and Iced Earth *didn't* play. Funny, I was sure they did, but could find no mention on the Wacken website.

I can just see it - July/August 2004. We fly to London, then charter a bus all for ourselves to travel around Europe for a month or so rocking out to various gigs. BEST. HOLIDAY. EVER.

It'll be like a metal version of Summer Holiday!! :headbang: