Wacken, anybody?

Yep its true, they never book bands 2 years in a row :(

Chartering a bus is the way to go! :)

Aussie, I said we fly to London *then* charter a bus. Or we could fly to Beijing and then charter a bus from there. Now *that* would be fun!! :headbang:

(I'm a big fan of road trips, by the way... probably because I never drive!)

[color=#AOEOOA]I know, I was being stupid.

However what if one of the countries is one we're unable to drive through?

Plus the good thing is since we're Aussies we think differently to English people.
They believe you can't drive 500+ km in a day. We don't.

Whoops double negative.[/color]

Well, we'd sort it all out beforehand. If we're in a country which we can't drive in, we get a hitchiker who *can* drive to drive us through that particular country.

There's a great book by Peter Moore called "The Wrong Way Home", where he decides to go from London to Sydney without getting on a plane. Excellent read.

My bro will be living in germany then, so if everything goes according to plan I will go there a week or so before wacken, then train or bus it up to get all metalised for a few days :D

METAL!!!! :headbang:

I could save by 2003 I reckon.

But I am agoraphobic, in my case, fear of HUGE ASS OPEN SPACES... being in a plane for ages, surrounded by all that air.... might be just ok, but at a huge ass festival, I would probably die of a heart attack...

I am sure it would be worth it though...

Time to destroy my fear I reckon...

Why don't we road-trip around Australia following the next half decent band about for a bit; ie, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide.

That sounds like a good idea you know Sydo... Ill even bring Sydomonkeys corpse along as our official mascot :D