Show in Het Kasteel - time?

J!D

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2003
What's gonna be the deal in Alphen? What time will SC play? The last bus leaves at 0:09 so they better be done playing by then or else...

well, or else I'll probably won't come , which would suck.

JD

damn, instead I burnt 15€ for a gothic nightclub in Waregem. The music was so crappy I still cant believe I burnt so much money there... I and ended being pissed off and leaving at midnight. Now that I know I could have seen SC, I feel fucked!

SaTriaNi said:
Hi,

Marcel told me (on the zwaremetalen forum) that Amaran will play about 45 minutes and they about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

That would be nice...but knowing the Dutch club circuit (and Het Kasteel), the opening act will probably start at 22/22.30....I've been there before, to see LV and SC, and I remember we spent a lot of time waiting...
Well, not that it isn't worth it, of course.

J!D

J!D said:
That would be nice...but knowing the Dutch club circuit (and Het Kasteel), the opening act will probably start at 22/22.30....I've been there before, to see LV and SC, and I remember we spent a lot of time waiting...
Well, not that it isn't worth it, of course.

J!D
Yep, have to agree on that. Seen a lot of gigs in Het Kasteel (practically living next door) and it hardly happened that a show started before 22:00.

For once i'm really happy with that, since i'm out of town that day and gives me the chance to get back in time without offending my sister to leave too early from her birthday :D

Havermout said:
Yep, have to agree on that. Seen a lot of gigs in Het Kasteel (practically living next door) and it hardly happened that a show started before 22:00.

For once i'm really happy with that, since i'm out of town that day and gives me the chance to get back in time without offending my sister to leave too early from her birthday :D

Well, I guess living next door to Het Kasteel is the only thing that's good about living in Alphen <evil grin>.
I saw LV some years ago and I had to leave before the show was over. I only have to get back to Leiden, but I'd hate taking some nightbus to Utrecht to take the night train, which would take up to 2,5 hours.

Hey my brothas in Sun Caged!!!!

I hear you guys are killing and I had no doubts you would. Glad you guys are finally getting the goods coming your way.

Jasun/Zero Hour

some dude from zero hour that I can catch, good thing!
I've been trying to get your music here in France, but nope, nothing... where? how?

well het kasteel is pretty odd somtimes, like saying you'd come but Dennis said it wasn't even really sure. and every concert at het kasteel seems to take place from 22:00 till 02:00, that four hours of playing. That's pretty long for a concert i think

progmetalfreak said:
well het kasteel is pretty odd somtimes, like saying you'd come but Dennis said it wasn't even really sure. and every concert at het kasteel seems to take place from 22:00 till 02:00, that four hours of playing. That's pretty long for a concert i think

What's your point, exactly? Personally, I think it's dumb to start a concert at 10 (or even later...) when you're advertising it's gonna be at 9pm, no matter how long the show is. Especially in a "in the middle of nowhere" place like Alphen, where you basically have to leave at midnight if you have to rely on public transportation...

Allright, I'll quit whining about this...let's hope it'll be a great evening :)