Show in San DIego, CA?

im hoping they come here early next year.. theyve played here twice at canes, and while that venue is absolute shit.. there was a great turnout both times.. i think the new house of blues would be a good fit for them.

My friend's roommate works for Rock 105 and he's heard they're coming here. Although, what date I have no idea, considering they're playing Phoenix, LA, and San Francisco on successive nights. Don't see them backtracking to play San Diego, unless...drumroll please...they make San Diego the first stop on the North American tour!!!!!! BTW, Dreadful, did you get a fucking ticket for LA?

yeah...you didn't know ahead of time that it was 21 and over? I've been missing good shows for years because I live here and I still have a couple years to go...eh. so I just get some money together to drive up to LA and see a worthwhile show, like opeth of course...or vader.

Risquit said:
My friend's roommate works for Rock 105 and he's heard they're coming here. Although, what date I have no idea, considering they're playing Phoenix, LA, and San Francisco on successive nights. Don't see them backtracking to play San Diego, unless...drumroll please...they make San Diego the first stop on the North American tour!!!!!! BTW, Dreadful, did you get a fucking ticket for LA?

yep, got in the mail.