Show me some bands

Arinecromare1213

Mr. MacSprinklejum
Jul 10, 2011
South Bay, CA
www.facebook.com
Hello Ultimate Metal Forum. I come with a request that will be painfully hard to fulfill. I'm not some life long fan of metal, nor am I a complete noob. My history with metal has only spanned 6 years and I've been through a lot of bands. I have reached the ultimatum that my favorite genre of metal is Progressive Death Metal. I've done a lot of searching and have found a lot of amazing bands, but now all it seems that is left to discover is a bunch of Melodic Death Metal Bands I've heard a thousand times before. It's the same bland tired sound I've heard for so long and it's the only thing it seems is left for me to discover. I'm not here to talk trash about MDM, but to ask if there are any more Progressive Death Metal bands out there. I want this community to throw it's best Progressive Music at me because I've been longing for that sense of finding something new and just first listening to it. Appreciating the beautiful sounds emanating from my Headphones after smoking a fat bowl. That feeling would be mere nostalgia as things are right now.
Here's stuff that I love and already listen to. Some of them are Melodic Death Metal, but they stand out from all the others to me.

Top 5:
[Death/Control Denied
Children of Bodom
Augury
Obscura
Wintersun]
Necrophagist
Codeon
Persefone
The Absence(MDM I know, but I love their solos)
Opeth
Decapitated
Spawn of Possession
Decrepit Birth
Beyond Creation
First Fragment
Arsis
Atheist
Cynic
Nevermore/Jeff Loomis
Symphony X
The Faceless
Neuraxis
Gordian Knot
Haggard
Nocturnus
Humanoid
Therion
Into Eternity
Martyr
Nile
Quo Vadis
Wretched
Exivious
Nightwish(Tarja-NW In my eyes, progressive.)
Archons
Ouroboros(ex-Dred)
Allegaeon
Tool
Scale the Summit
Gorod
Hope For the Dying
Skyfire
Kosmophobia
Intronaut
Lunarsea
Whispered
Demetori
I'm missing a few, but this is pretty much the gist of what I listen to.
TL;DR Please try to show me more bands. I'm aching to find something new.

Also: I do know that some of the bands I listed aren't death metal, but still prog in some form.

Acquaint thineself with both Watchtower albums, Atrocity's Todessehnsucht, Believer's Dimensions, and Hieronymus Bosch's The Human Abstract.

This will be an obvious rec, but I didn't see it on your list - Edge of Sanity