show your saxonstuff

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
well maybe someone has any saxon-related items at home and would like to share them with us

so show us what you´ve got

i will begin with our car-stickers to show the world what our passion is...

(more photos to come...)

saxon on the backside.jpg

i ordered it online some time ago

--> http://metaltix.com

--> http://metaltix.com/item_detail.php?item_nr=30547

Saxon - Heckscheibenaufkleber groß - 100 cm x 20 cm
Artikelnummer: 30547
Lieferbarkeit: sofort
Preis: 5,10 EUR

i saw some of them at the merchandiser on this tour :headbang:

i also have a cigarette lighter, a crusader-banner and some other things...

but my digicam is off at the moment so i unfortunately cant make more pictures - but they´ll come

so order this great sticker and maybe some more...

cu

I used to have a great scarf, it was for the first album tour and had the warrior on it plus the logo, sadly its long gone, anyone else got this? id love to see a pic of it again.

I just went to order that car sticker - It started off being 5,10 euros - then it went up to 8,10 - so I was still prepared to pay that - then on the final screen, it was 13,10 euros!! What the f is all that about?? It doesn't cost THAT much to post it to England from Germany surely? Anyway, I'm not getting it from there...anyone know where else I might get it, for a reasonable price?

13,10 € ????

that suxx really

even from germany to england... 13,10 € ?

for what ?

is someone bringing the sticker personally from here to there ?

i´m very sorry ´bout that - really...

i press you all thumbs that you get this sticker somewehere cheaper than this german one... because it´s really nice...

greetings from the expencive border :dopey:

there MUST be a way to get this...

I was here when Sammi tried to order the sticker. For some reason it costs one and half times more to send, than the actual sticker costs! Like you said Saxonator, I think they must be personally delivering the sticker themselves!

I used to have a Saxon pendant (of the Saxon 'S'). I also used to have a studded Saxon wristband. But these are long gone.

I don't have many Saxon items, but here is a pic off what i have. A Saxon Forever Free lighter i bought in 1993 at a concert in York (back in the days when i was stupid enough to smoke). A Saxon S pendant bought at the same time as the lighter. And X Saxon member, Nigel Durham's drumsticks, which i got at the end of an Oliver Dawson Saxon gig at the New Roscoe in Leeds in 2002 (well, at least they played a gig near enough for me to get to).
saxonmaaaaaaaaaadyeahh.jpg

:headbang: nice stuff... :headbang:

we also got 2 sticks from fritz - we received them last year by himself on 18th january after the heavy-metal-thunder-gig in tilburg

i also added 2 photos from my saxon-cigarette-lighter.

unfortunately it is not refillable...

sticks.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

looking forward to see that stuff :headbang:

meanwhile i found some time to make a shot of some tickets which are hanging proudly on our pinwall: (it´s not the pinwall - i took it off lol)

(klick on the pictures to enlarge them)

this is the ticket i am most proud of:

(pay attention on the red letters at the bottom) :hotjump:

finally i made a photo from our saxon-banner

it´s 130 x 100 cm big - it will go into the edge of our living-room stucked on a broomstick

maybe we will put a ventilator behind it to get it to life :Spin:

more stuff to come...

guest-ticket ? can´t find any words
just saw them once in my lifetime and this is unfortunately long ago but i will try to see them again ´cause saxon is more than just a rockband they are writing their own history
maybe i will find some stuff too somewehere hidden in the cellar :headbang: