show your saxonstuff

Sammi951 said:
Paxoman managed to get one of Nigel's drumsticks :) I took some pics and videos on my mobile - got a cracking "action shot" of Nibbs throwing his hair about! Mmmmmmmmm ;)

Thats cool ! Any chance of uploading the pics and vids somehow???

valanx said:
Thats cool ! Any chance of uploading the pics and vids somehow???

I would do that with pleasure Valanx - but I am clueless about these things! :confused: I've got one of these decent phones, with MP3, Bluetooth, the lot - got all sorts of leads that came with the phone, and don't have a bloody clue what any of it is for :cry: If I ever suss it out, I will try and put the pics/vids on here :)

Did you get an instruction book with the phone??? lol

Sounds great anyway! I hate mobile phones with a passion they always ring when im doing stuff, and when i dont want to talk with people....After consulting my instruction book (i can do practically anything with a computer but mobile phones are on a whole new level, how i wish i was ten years old!!) Anyway, i found how to turn the damn thing off, they are great for emergency situations though, but then so is not getting into emergency situations!

Heres hoping you figure the thing out and get some pics uploaded one day!

:lol: Yep, it came with a book, and I have gone through it with a fine tooth comb...but, alas, it doesn't say what the leads are for :( It does come with a disc to put in your computer, and maybe it gives more info on there - but this PC of Paxoman's is one of Noah's cast offs (lol), and it "isn't compatible" with the disc...It probably requires more than Pentium 2 :cry: I'm not much good with technology at the best of times though! So I have a fab phone, and I thought I would be able to listen to the MP3 thing...but I have no idea how to get my music onto it...because I am thick! lol Can't get Paxoman's help, he's worse than me!! :D

Lol, ok sounds to me like you need a new pc to go with your fancy phone!!

here is a bottle of aqua which biff threw in the crowd in hardenberg on 21.10.2005

it was the best drink one can get in the heat :)

it was like playing baseball. i didn´t threw it back :tickled: i catched it and ran...

-> click on it to see the details <-

in the background you can see a relict from loooooooooooooong time ago.

there is a hidden gimmick on the flyer: biffs name is not written correctly. how unprofessional. :)

but it was fantastic. still got the photos from the gig. maybe worth a review ?

hm..............

Saxon wasn't even the headliner:err:

saxongig3.jpg

saxongig4.jpg

bert said:
Goose,I think I've been in that bar. Is it the one right outside the train station?

I think it is Bert.

If you were to walk out of Mulcahy's you'd make the left and go to the corner then make a right and the bar was a block away I'd say on the left. It was right next door to a pizza joint.

I got this on ebay a few days ago. &#163;4 for the scarf and &#163;2 for the Saxon logo badge. The badge is the same as the Saxon logo pendant thingy I won a few months back and which is never off my neck!!!. All superb stuff as I'm sure you will agree!!!!

87_1_b.JPG

e8_1_b.JPG

I have the same Saxon logo badge, which I won on ebay too.

I believe you were outbid on a couple of other Saxon badges a while back Princess? It wasn't me, but I know who it was! I'll give you a clue, she is useless at getting you out of a bath in Berlin when you are pissed! :lol: