show your saxonstuff

Saxonator i clicked on the second link you put on the message board for the saxon logo car stickers but i get a blank screen almost with a bit of foreign writing i dont understand, then i clicked on your other link the metal one what would you put in the search bar to get the site up id tried putting saxon logo stickers in the search bar but nothing came up

saxongig3_large.jpg

I got a hand made silver ring with saxon on it for christmas from my girlfriend. A one off made by a silversmith friend of hers.

Cool as hell.

Get a picture soon.

saxon747rock said:
Saxonator i clicked on the second link you put on the message board for the saxon logo car stickers but i get a blank screen almost with a bit of foreign writing i dont understand, then i clicked on your other link the metal one what would you put in the search bar to get the site up id tried putting saxon logo stickers in the search bar but nothing came up

unfortunately they took it out of their program

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i only bought one of it - i should have bought 10 or so

now i cant sell my car any more :cry:

maybe i will find them somewhere else in the net...

sad news :cry:

Those Saxon lighters look really cool, I would love one of them. Can you still get them anywhere - in fact I'll have a wee look on ebay in a minute. The Saxon pendants I've seen a few of them on ebay, in fact there's about 2 of them on there right now. About a fiver I think. And I would totally love one of those car stickers, that would look absolutely brilliant on my little car. Where can you get them from?

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Those Saxon lighters look really cool, I would love one of them. Can you still get them anywhere - in fact I'll have a wee look on ebay in a minute. The Saxon pendants I've seen a few of them on ebay, in fact there's about 2 of them on there right now. About a fiver I think. And I would totally love one of those car stickers, that would look absolutely brilliant on my little car. Where can you get them from?

I have the car sticker :) Mind you, not got round to actually putting it in the car yet! I think I got mine from Metaltix but it cost more to send me the bloody thing than the sticker cost itself! :Shedevil: Just as well Paxoman was also ordering some t-shirts at the time, and I just shoved it on his order! :D

I'm ordering couple of new Saxon tshirts from Metaltix over the weekend, so if they still have the stickers, I'll get a couple. Those stickers are amazing and my pals would be green with envy if I managed to get one. If I had a really cool and hip car the stickers would look even better, something like a very nice red mini cooper would look fantastic with Saxon sticker on it. Well if I get a saxon sticker, I will just have to go and buy a new car as well.

Oh I meant to say in my earlier post, Crusader it's ok I was only joking about wanting your lighter - you can keep it. I will get one from somewhere eventually - none on ebay but I'm not sure you would get lighters on there anyway.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Oh I meant to say in my earlier post, Crusader it's ok I was only joking about wanting your lighter - you can keep it. I will get one from somewhere eventually - none on ebay but I'm not sure you would get lighters on there anyway.

Put it this way. . .
1) its run out of gas
2) its NOT refilable
3) it reminds me of the first time i saw Saxon, so i wouldn't part with it anyway

CRUSADER747 said:
it reminds me of the first time i saw Saxon, so i wouldn't part with it anyway

Och you've let me down there Crusader cos I thought you were different from all the rest of the guys but since you're no giving me the lighter, that means you're just a useless tit like the rest of em!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

(PS Of course I'm only winding you up in case you didn't realise, you're not really a useless tit).

That's beautiful Saxonator. I see there's about 4 Saxon programmes on ebay just now, I'm tempted to stick in a bid and then take it to Edinburgh concert and with any luck I'd be able to get Saxon to sign it.

my absolute favorite

three years ago in rijssen (netherlands)

*klick*

unfortunately still with short hair. :cry:

a few month later i got it signed :hotjump:

*klick*