show your saxonstuff

Paxoman said:
I believe you were outbid on a couple of other Saxon badges a while back Princess? It wasn't me, but I know who it was! I'll give you a clue, she is useless at getting you out of a bath in Berlin when you are pissed! :lol:

Is that right Paxoman, so it's been Sammi all along those been outbidding me - well just you leave her in that bath then so she canny get near the computer!!!!!!

I was after another 2 Saxon badges cos between seeing Robert Plant and Motorhead, I managed to lose 4 badges - 2 Saxon ones, a Scorpions one and a Skynyrd one. Wasn't bothered about the Skynyrd one but I managed to find the same Scorps one on ebay, so got that one, will need to go back on ebay right now and see if I can find 2 similar Saxon ones.

I got outbid last night on a cool AngelWitch badge. This is the second time I've seen this particularly brill AW badge and both times I've went out and totally forgot the auction was ending. One of these days I'll get it, even if it kills me.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Is that right Paxoman, so it's been Sammi all along those been outbidding me - well just you leave her in that bath then so she canny get near the computer!!!!!!quote]

Nah, it was the only time Sammi outbidded you Princess! The person who sent the two Saxon badges also sent a Black Sabbath one too for free!

ive got the 1980 tour t shirt(dont fit anymore) +ticket, the first Monsters of rock t shirt/ticket/badge,strong arm badge(from the 80s).any un belivers out there and photos can be taken.:wave: i sat in the sun and the bands played on:headbang:

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Is that right Paxoman, so it's been Sammi all along those been outbidding me - well just you leave her in that bath then so she canny get near the computer!!!!!!

I was after another 2 Saxon badges cos between seeing Robert Plant and Motorhead, I managed to lose 4 badges - 2 Saxon ones, a Scorpions one and a Skynyrd one. Wasn't bothered about the Skynyrd one but I managed to find the same Scorps one on ebay, so got that one, will need to go back on ebay right now and see if I can find 2 similar Saxon ones.

I got outbid last night on a cool AngelWitch badge. This is the second time I've seen this particularly brill AW badge and both times I've went out and totally forgot the auction was ending. One of these days I'll get it, even if it kills me.

You should try auction stealer! It's helped me out more than once.
http://www.auctionstealer.co.uk/home.cfm