Showcase Replacement Confirmed

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
Neo-progressive rock veterans, Enchant, have been added to the ProgPower USA Showcase. With eight full length releases under their belt, the band promises to deliver a show to satisfy even the most hardcore prog fans.

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the search for a replacement band. I want to thank Enchant for stepping up to the plate under the circumstances. As Glenn can attest, these past few weeks have been very stressful, and I appreciate all of the support. I will continue with my quest for Vanden Plas in 2010.

Shane

Great choice, and i can atest to how hard Shane worked on getting a suitable replacement. The man worked his ass off, he had feelers out all over to try and get someone that was a suitable replacement. My hat is off to you my brother for a most excellent job.

This is absolutely amazing news....

I thought it would be impossible to find a replacement for VP that I would be excited about, but this is fantastic.

Great job Shane. September 10 can't come fast enough.

Congrats Shane - I'm glad this worked out for you. Now I need to do some research on Enchant. I've somehow missed the boat concerning this band (who I have heard of, but never sought out).

Great Job Shane! :headbang:

WHOA -- I've followed Enchant since the release of their first album, Blueprint of the World. SHANE -- I will buy you unlimited amounts of "drink" for this one at the show! THANK YOU for bringing in some diversity of "prog" and not just power and / or metal. I will 'miss' VP for a second time and I have to wonder what is up with these guys -- but I blame them, not you. I think I'll have to play more Enchant on my station over the next couple months!!!!! If you're new to Enchant, tune into the station and put in some requests: www.ProgRockandMetal.net . HELL -- tune in at your progleisure anyway and enjoy some great music I have available......! SALUTE to you Shane and I can probably never thank you enough for all the HARD work and energy (frustration suffered) to make this happen.

Bill Mangold
progman55
PRM Radio

As one of the attendees that doesn't know anything about Enchant it gets me excited about researching and getting to know a new band. Isn't that what the Progpower USA experience is about sometimes? Sure there are bands that I like, but I always come home with a new band on my list of favorites. Thanks Shane! Now I am off to myspace and youtube to see what I can find!:headbang::headbang:

Congratulations Shane! While Enchant are not my cup of tea musically, I can certainly appreciate all the hard work and effort you put in considering the circumstances.

While I still am greatly disappointed at not being able to see VP, you've done a fine job with the replacement.

Now, please ask them to make sure "My Enemy" is part of their setlist. :)

I know my wife has a couple albums by them, but I know nothing....I guess it is time to investigate the band.

I've got a couple of their cd, didn't do much for me. I'm going to have to throw them in again and see if I missed something.

Shane I don't know what to say

I am a MAJOR Enchant fan and caught them live in CA a few times - they always put on a great set and they are one of my fav bands

Finally having them play the premiere US musical event is just an absolute dream come true

HUGE props to you
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

For anyone who does not know the band, check their set out and let them surprise you - they are amazingly talented and outstanding performers

:kickass:

I hadn't gotten around to buying my ticket yet but now I have. I never thought I'd see Enchant. All they have to do is repeat their DVD setlist and it'll be an awesome show. This fuckin' rules! Nice job Shane! :headbang::kickass:

I had a chance to see Enchant back at BARFest and they were amazing. I was sitting on the side and it turned out the guy who was sitting next to me was the ex-Enchant singer (or so he said). We talked for a while and he told me a little about the band since I had never heard of them. Its not VP, but I'm still really excited!!! (My Dad should like this band better than VP too, so that's always a plus for me).

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Awesome news!!!!!! You rock dude!!!!!

Steve