Signing Session Schedule

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Sessions are optional for all bands. I can only provide the opportunity, not force them to show up. Times are subject to change and will be posted in the hallway if so.

You are limited to 1 photo & 2 signed items the first time through the line in order to give everyone the opportunity before time expires. However, most of the bands will stick around afterwards and complete further requests voluntarily.

Friday:

Sanctuary 3:15-3:45
Creation's End 4:30-5:00
Ihsahn 6:00-6:30
Vanden Plas 7:30-8:00
*Voyager, **Eldritch 9:00-9:30
Mob Rules 10:45-11:15

Saturday:

Labyrinth 4:00-4:30
Dream Evil 5:30-6:00
Therion 7:00-7:30
*While Heaven Wept, **Darkwater 8:30-9:00
*Red Circuit, **Haken 10:15-10:45

*Table 1: Located at the end of the hallway.
**Table 2: Located near the top of the stairs.

I think Ihsahn and While Heaven Wept are the only essentials for me. Haken, Dream Evil, and Therion are very much desired. Labyrinth would be cool.

Can I just say that the idea of these signing sessions completely blew my mind the first time I came to PPUSA (that was III)? I grew up in the Metal Edge age, when rockers were like untouchable megastars, so just walking up to DC Cooper or Kai Hansen or getting a CD signed by the guys from Angra was totally surreal to me. The fact that these sessions aren't reserved strictly for VIPs only adds to the uniqueness of this festival.

While I'm not much into getting signatures myself, it's pretty cool that the band members are generally up for these sessions, so if people want something signed and don't happen to run into that person over the course of the fest, they'll still have an opportunity.

Thanks for the signing times Glen. One of the reasons I attend every year (since PP-IV) is because of the accessibility of the bands and getting photos/autographs. To me there is the music side and the social side of the festival. The meet-and-greets are a big part of the social aspect and I would be very disappointed if they were discontinued.

Can I just say that the idea of these signing sessions completely blew my mind the first time I came to PPUSA (that was III)? I grew up in the Metal Edge age, when rockers were like untouchable megastars, so just walking up to DC Cooper or Kai Hansen or getting a CD signed by the guys from Angra was totally surreal to me. The fact that these sessions aren't reserved strictly for VIPs only adds to the uniqueness of this festival.

And there are also those moments when you meet your greatest vocal inspirations and they are total douches (mention no name but he wants to be Bono), or either they are sad heartbreaking alcoholics that look like a crumbling dried up leaf. That one was really upsetting.
But on point: The signing sessions are pretty cool. I have kind of grown past it myself but every now and then...
Dan Swanno was so cool.

Everyone should say Hi to WHW, even if not getting signatures. They're cool people. :)

I know Jim the best out of any one from that band through the TTD connection and the fact we are both in NC. He is a great guy. Jamie and I look fondly on our times hanging with are buddy Jim. I remember he and Justin hit it off well in Atlanta years ago too.

That's how I got to meet and take a pic with the lovely Charlotte Wessels last year! :devil: