Signs of the Zodiac

The Winnipeg Warrior

The Winnipeg Warrior ®
What's your Astrological sign, and do you believe in your Horoscope?

I'm an Aries (April 14th).....and I am an Aries in every sense of the word. Although I may not read my daily Horoscope, my personality follows me around wherever I go. It's like a shadow.....and you can't out-run your true nature. You are what you are. You are who you are.

Now it's your turn. Who's next?

aries3bw.jpg

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Aries persons tend to show openness, enthusiasm and individualism. They are outspoken, alert, quick to act, and will speak frankly. They prefer to speak, rather than to listen. Arians are ambitious with lots of drive and a strong desire to lead. They make poor followers.

Fiercely independent, they are prone to taking the side of the underdog in any debates. Arians are champions of lost causes and losing battles. This trait is due to a strong belief in their own abilities to turn any situation around.

An Arians values are more intellectual than spiritual. Primarily people of action, they demonstrate little subtlety or cunning. They usually make quick decisions and grasp ideas just as quickly. Equally as quick to anger, Arians negative capabilities can include impatience, and arrogance.

Aries have a strong self image. They have an ability to think fast and size up most situations in an instant. They calculate risks with lightning speed and make decisions accordingly. An adage that fits the Arian well is 'A straight line is the shortest distance between two points'. Arians don't like to waste time and energy beating around the bush... they come straight to the point and can leave the bodies right where they fall...

----------------------------------------------

LOVE PHASES

Arians are passionate, speedy, and often have argumentative affairs.

CAREER DIRECTIONS

Arians are most compatible in creative jobs such as public relations, lecturing, & theatre. They prefer to be the boss, rather than the employee!

SUMMARY

Arians are spontaneous people who initiate things. They rarely follow, and almost never ponder, they act! They are frank, open and not prone to be devious. They take definite steps, achieve definite results, and are of help and benefit to those who need it. They tend to attack before waiting to be attacked!

I'm a Gemini. My sign is said to have a two-sided personality (which I have), so I'm inclined to believe in it.

But my horoscopes are wrong 95% of the time...:Smug:

The Winnipeg Warrior said:
What's your Astrological sign, and do you believe in your Horoscope?

I am a Scorpio(sun sign, i believe they call it), but apparently there's more to it than this. An astrologer I was talking to on the internet informed me that my attributes are more like a Gemini's because...I can't recall off the top of my head but he sent me a chart based on birth location, current residence, and minute of birth. "Serious" astrologers, regardless of whether they have any merit, use much more complicated formulas to make predictions than the sign the newspaper says you were born under.

Demiurge said:
"Serious" astrologers, regardless of whether they have any merit, use much more complicated formulas to make predictions than the sign the newspaper says you were born under.
I agree. Newspaper horoscopes are worthless =/ I never read them. Just can't imagine the same events happening with ALL the Geminis, Scorpios, Capricorns etc. at once. Though i believe that stars have some influence on people's behaviour, mood, character and, in the end, their destiny. In some cultures (in India for example) Astrology is the major thing that rules people in their life. They can't make any serious decisions without consulting with it. But sure all this popular horoscopes are complete nonsense.

I am a Leo :loco:
But i hardly can find anything in me, that gives me out as a Leo :)

www.astro.com is a really good site that has pretty accurate horoscopes simply becasue its not only to the minute you were born but also the hemisphere you were born to.
I tend to believe in the science behind it becuae we all know how the moon can effect people, other bodies would have similar, but weaker effects

I used to be a skeptic, but a friend of mine, who is middle eastern, did a chart for me using all the planets and such and my time of birth, and I have to say, it was almost entirely accurate as to my personality.

I'm a Leo... its kinda not that bad sign, but I find that many ppl, who are under it are pretty stupid, but trying to show the opposite... Hell... I really hope that I'm not the one of them...
In general Leos are kind and open minded ppl... I dont think I would like to live with Leo guy all my life, I can deal easily with them though. And the one thing i really like about it all - Leos understand each other perfectly...

About Zodiac in general - it depends pretty much of which part of season the person was born... For example Leo has 4 parts of its season, and all of them got their special points... The same is with other signs...

how about second sister? we will treat you good =)
ah, no... you're right, cousin is better - as we can come at each other on holidays =)) lol