How much do u hate good charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShroudOfDusk said:
I just hate it when mature, sound minded individuals, all my age, get together for some friendly drinks... and decide that the most appropriate music would be one of the bands mentioned here (Good Charlotte, Blink182, Avril, generic pop-punk up the shitter). That pisses me off. Especialy when I always carry my drinking music with me to drinkups (AC/DC, Led Zep, Deep Purple, Slayer). Why in gods name would we want to listen to a bunch of fags whinging about girlfriends and hair styles when we could be grooving on some womanising, whisky fueled rock'n'roll.

Oh you are such a womaniser

snow_like_ash said:
They're not causing a regression in MY music, so I couldnn't give half a fuck about them.

This is true for me too, but I am very passionate about music, and hate to see bands like that succesful, which will ultimately hurt the music of the future.

GC is pretty alright,the only worst fact about em is that the look and the appearance don't match with the music :D that's all i can find abt em

sonofhendrix13 said:
I personally despise them and their messages. They have become exactly what they hate. They're constantly saying how much they despise rich and famous celebrities when they themselves are rich and famous. Its okay to contradict yourself every once in a while but you don't have to do it constantly and in your own lyrics.

For Example:

Always see it on t.v.
Or read it in the magazines
Celebrities who want sympathy
All they do is piss and moan
Inside the rolling stone
Talkin'about how hard life can be

(They are complaining in this song aren't they?)

I'd like to see them spend a week
Livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two
Walkin' in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall... (fall)

(Since when do they live on the streets?)

I also can't stand the fact that they actually call themselves a band. Their guitar is incredibly simple and watered-down.

It kinda makes me wonder how they got a job as journalists in Guitar World.
i think whatthey weretrying to say is how celerbrites sit there and complaine cuz they think they are important i dont see them pissin and moaning about them bein big and yes they arebig gc 4 ever..woowoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.