How much do you fucking hate The Beatles?

How about you learn to not say totally retarded shit that has absolutely no bearing on the subject at hand? Most Ed Sheeran fans I've encountered are fucking inbred mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers. What does that have to do with anything?

Sounds like I've touched a nerve. Butthurt detected.

As I said, the fact that you lump all of their music into one box labelled 'flat and bland and shallow' just shows that you haven't really listened to their music properly and have dismissed them based on their popularity, imo. Do you hate all classic pop/rock?

Except I have listened to 95% of their music. It's been shoved down my throat for years and I attempted to give them a fair chance. So how about you suck my dick, lmao.

Do I need to say it again? You like Ed Sheeran. Ed fucking shitfuck blando top 40 cuntface Sheeran. Your opinion couldn't be any more invalid.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read on this forum. Literally.
Again, butthurt detected. Cry more, shitlord.

Beatles are gay.

No such thing as a guilty pleasure in my book. Either you like them or you don't, it's that simple. Anyone who cares about what you listen to and laughs because of it is a narrow-minded prick not worth your time; too stuck up for their own good.

Sounds like I've touched a nerve. Butthurt detected.

Except I have listened to 95% of their music. It's been shoved down my throat for years and I attempted to give them a fair chance. So how about you suck my dick, lmao.

Again, butthurt detected. Cry more, shitlord.

Beatles are gay.
Inability to form coherent critical analysis detected. Tough guy herpderp cop out observed.

Calling a band that has a repertoire that ranges from twee love songs, ballads, vaudeville, world music and kids sing along music to blues, psychedelia, pop rock, heavy rock and experimental "shallow and one dimensional" is just incorrect, whether you like them or hate them. So either try harder, or stick to your fucktardery shtick. Or just fuck off.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
My point was if you're going to have an argument, bring up some proper arguments rather than throwing around an insult everyone has used a million times before. It doesn't work once every one has already used it, so don't try taking moral high ground you don't have. Grow up all of you, no one wants to hear it. :bah:

Well, he actually did argue seriously until it got to the point of repetition and filibustering. Did you miss the entire exchange prior to his homophobic slur?

No, I saw that. But just because you have an intelligible conversation for a while doesn't mean you can finish that debate off by throwing any old insult at someone and expect to look good.
I'm not being a Tumblr social justice warrior here; I am not homophobic, but if you want to throw those insults around I don't really care (I can't stop you from speaking anyway), but at least be creative with them. Simply calling something gay says more about the insulter than the person being insulted; it shows that they can only resort to a shallow insult with no meaning because it is overused.
When you swear too much those words lose their meaning and power that they are supposed to hold. Same with insults. They're supposed to be vulgar, but when they are used once too often they are just repetitive and redundant.

Inability to form coherent critical analysis detected. Tough guy herpderp cop out observed.

Calling a band that has a repertoire that ranges from twee love songs, ballads, vaudeville, world music and kids sing along music to blues, psychedelia, pop rock, heavy rock and experimental "shallow and one dimensional" is just incorrect, whether you like them or hate them. So either try harder, or stick to your fucktardery shtick. Or just fuck off.
Doing a lot of musical styles, in a bland and shallow fashion, is not the sign of multi-dimensional music; so go blow a shotgun or something, sandpaper cock massager.

"But waahhh my Beatles, so artistic". Lol.

This tangent of yours also says a lot.
It does. It says I have no tolerance for intolerance, or ignorance.
This entire forum is supposed to be for metal fans across the world. Why don't people at least try to get along? We all have something in common, but so far all I've seen is people bitching, arguing, and contradicting others for the sake of it, and then that god damned Filipo guy...
If someone has a problem with someone else, sort it out privately. Same thing if you have a problem with me, which you all do. This thread is about The Beatles, so talk about the fucking Beatles. It doesn't have to be positive, but make it constructive and worthwhile for other people visiting the thread. I shouldn't have to say this, but moderators don't seem to take much initiative until something goes horribly wrong. Someone had to, hate me if you like. I am beyond caring.

The thread is literally provocative. Stop language policing adults in threads where argument is almost a requirement.

That's my advice and it's free. Bargain right?

Reactions: The Butt
I'm not language policing, I'm asking for productive debates rather than name-calling. I agree debate is a requirement, you aren't getting my point.
Besides, we were actually back to productive debate for a second there, could we keep it that way? This isn't going to go anywhere, so let's just stop.

I was just asking for constructive comments rather than slander. I will accept defeat if you can explain what was constructive about simply calling The Beatles gay.

He had already explained his position numerous times. He clearly was over repeating himself. He decided to fling poo.

Plus they are pretty fucking gay.