How much do you fucking hate The Beatles?

I was just asking for constructive comments rather than slander. I will accept defeat if you can explain what was constructive about simply calling The Beatles gay.
I know you think your intentions are good, but all you've done here is clutter the thread by getting all huffy and offended over something pretty minor. Christ, he didn't even call another member gay (not that that would matter). You seem like a decent fellow but you're going to need a thicker skin if you are going to be able to hang out here without having a nervous breakdown. One of the good things about UM is that the place isn't over-moderated. I can call The Butt a fucktarded Ed Sheeran loving simpleton and he can call me a sandpaper cock massager and that's just fine.

He had already explained his position numerous times. He clearly was over repeating himself. He decided to fling poo.
I just wanted him to expand on his position or explain why. 'They are shallow and one dimensional and everyone I've encountered who likes them is a total prick' is totally retarded imo.

Plus they are pretty fucking gay.
Looove, love me do
You knooooow I love you

Lennon had the sickest glasses. You can hate the Beatles and you can hate John Lennon, but I won't except disrespect for his specs. They were the shit.
He also looked like Jesus without a beard.

Reactions: CiG
Hate The Beatles? You are a retard. If it wasn't for The Beatles merging the borders of The USA and GB, we would never had had Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. So, by saying you hate The Beatles, is like saying you hate Black Sabbath and every other Metal band that came out of Britain. To say they never went heavy is like saying Black Sabbath never played mellow. Did you forget The Beatles did "Helter Skelter"? Give respect where it's due.

Hate The Beatles? You are a retard. If it wasn't for The Beatles merging the borders of The USA and GB, we would never had had Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. So, by saying you hate The Beatles, is like saying you hate Black Sabbath and every other Metal band that came out of Britain. To say they never went heavy is like saying Black Sabbath never played mellow. Did you forget The Beatles did "Helter Skelter"? Give respect where it's due.
True. The Beatles were about as influential to early metal as any band who was considered proto-punk or proto-metal from the 60s.
Says the Metallica fanboy. How's that Lou Rawls album selling these days anyway? Just one more question..., "Are you the table"?
You do know that entire album was just one giant troll, right? It's blatantly obvious but no one recognises it, and instead bitch about how bad it was. Besides, Lou Reed and Metallica both had so much success in the past, they really don't care what fans think anymore. They did it for themselves, not for us fans.
I don't like it either, just pointing out one of the most obvious trolls in metal history. Still can't believe people haven't figured it out yet, after this long.
I am the table. We are all the table.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft