How much do you fucking hate The Beatles?

True. The Beatles were about as influential to early metal as any band who was considered proto-punk or proto-metal from the 60s.

You do know that entire album was just one giant troll, right? It's blatantly obvious but no one recognises it, and instead bitch about how bad it was. Besides, Lou Reed and Metallica both had so much success in the past, they really don't care what fans think anymore. They did it for themselves, not for us fans.
I don't like it either, just pointing out one of the most obvious trolls in metal history. Still can't believe people haven't figured it out yet, after this long.
I am the table. We are all the table.
Metallic has stopped caring about their fans since Cliff Burton died. Look what happened with Napster, as an example. Should've seen that coming when Dave got 86'd from the band. Megadeth still rules the nest!

That is the most amazing thing I seen today.
Never forget The Table.
Yeah, it's damn funny. In the wake of the album's release and the discovery of the news spread about that part of that song, a bunch of metalheads "vandalized" Wikipedia and added a bunch of "The Table" jokes to the album's and James's pages.

Metallic has stopped caring about their fans since Cliff Burton died. Look what happened with Napster, as an example. Should've seen that coming when Dave got 86'd from the band. Megadeth still rules the nest!
Megadeth are kicking way more ass nowadays, but I thought Death Magnetic was pretty good too (for what it was). It certainly doesn't compare to their early stuff, but it's pretty strong.
Oh and James' voice is better than Dave's these days. Case in point: the vocals on the Rust in Peace remaster. Really disappointing, there's a reason I bought a slightly worn-out original CD instead of the brand-new, shiny remastered version. Dave sounds like a half-decapitated squirrel with his throat and vocal chords still slightly intact.

Last edited:
Don't diss Helter Skellter or Sargent Pepper.... And don't diss General Pepper either...