Silent Hill V.

salient

Moment of solace
Jan 6, 2006
Foggy Town
www.darkened-soul.narod.ru
http://silenthill5.net/?start_from=10&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&Konami have officially announced Silent Hill 5 for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

The trailer shows some fog and a very fancy new logo. No new music or game play sadly, but at least we know its in development.

The trailer begins showing the famous fog. We then hear a voice saying;

"They say war is hell... but there are worse things. War changes you. And nobody back home could ever understand. They never understood me. They say you can never go home again... but they're wrong. I just dont want to.

Silent Hill V logo"

UPDATE:

Apparently, the storyline is based around a solider named Alex Sheppard who has recently returned from a war to find his father missing and his mother in a vegetative state. The only person left for Alex is his brother, Joshua who too has gone missing. Alex sets out to find his brother Joshua. We do not yet know if he goes to Silent Hill or not, but searching for a loved one does resemble Silent Hill 2. [Update2: Apparently he goes searching in Silent Hill! Yay!]

Silent Hill 5 [V] is being developed for "next generation platforms

More like resident evil 5! booyah

fucking truth my friend!!!!!

Now on to the sh5 trailer.... im a HUGE fan of the series, the music alone is without a doubt THE best music in video games, hell some of the best music ive heard in general. I was excited when i seen a link for the trailer, fairly excited when i seen it. Now the bad stuff, its only being published by konami, its not being developed by them, in fact its being developed by a company that did buffy the vampire slayer and marc ecko's getting up for the xbox. So i guess take it for what you will, me? im a little skeptical....