Silent Hill 2 *revealed*

^ "En tiedä miksi et tajua Silent Hill kakkosen ideaa. Ehkä vaikein historia kaikista neljästä pelistä on Silent Hill kakkosessa. Jos kertoisit epäilyksesi pelistä, voisin selventää asiaa sinulle"

ive only played silent hill 2 which was a great game, i always wanted to know more about it. coooooooooooooolllllllllllll

Silent Hill 3 is the real deal. 2 is pretty close as good, but it is more an emotional story.
4 is just pure shit, don't waste your money on it.. it's not a Silent Hill game, dunno what it is..

I'll see the movie tonight, and I think it's gonna be more physical horror (like Resident Evil which I never tried) than psychological horror (which Silent Hill should be about.) And I heard they fucked up the ending. Sad, very sad.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Silent Hill 3 is the real deal. 2 is pretty close as good, but it is more an emotional story.
4 is just pure shit, don't waste your money on it.. it's not a Silent Hill game, dunno what it is..

I'll see the movie tonight, and I think it's gonna be more physical horror (like Resident Evil which I never tried) than psychological horror (which Silent Hill should be about.) And I heard they fucked up the ending. Sad, very sad.

Well you must know Silent Hill 4 was not originally slated to be a Silent Hill game. The Silent Hill team of designers planned for it to be an original concept for an original game not affiliated with any other franchise. After the general pre-production of the game, Konami decided that launching a new franchise was too much of a marketing risk, and instead opted to convert the game to a Silent Hill title. The connections to the second Silent Hill game, including the story of the serial killer, were added when the game went into full production.

The Nerevarine said:
Well you must know Silent Hill 4 was not originally slated to be a Silent Hill game. The Silent Hill team of designers planned for it to be an original concept for an original game not affiliated with any other franchise. After the general pre-production of the game, Konami decided that launching a new franchise was too much of a marketing risk, and instead opted to convert the game to a Silent Hill title. The connections to the second Silent Hill game, including the story of the serial killer, were added when the game went into full production.
do you like playing silent hill?

~blondie~ said:
oh really? thats cool i guess...

Look, you're a girl, so you shouldn't suppose that it is good that men have interest in something. Since you are woman and it is in your nature, you want men to have their eyes on you, so don't guess and be sure.

The Nerevarine said:
Look, you're a girl, so you shouldn't suppose that it is good that men have interest in something. Since you are woman and it is in your nature, you want men to have their eyes on you, so don't guess and be sure.
lol...what the fuck are you talking about?