Simen personal album

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
Reading posts i found some big supporters of Simen in here. I'm also a big supporter of Simen's multitalent so i thought like a good idea to post some news found in his official myspace page taken from his official statement...don't know if it's posted before or already know about it but in any case here it is...

"I am currently finalising the arrangement for about 11 songs. Lyrics are written, studio sessions start in late 2009. The material consists of riffs dating as far back as the early 90's.The album will include songs of different genres united under the banner of "look at me I am totally being diabolical now,now!"metal. Or not."

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

For those who are interested... not sure what other thread to put this in...

offcialstatement.jpg

^ I came twice :).

WAHOO ARCTURUS IS BAAAAAACK! (I knew they'd be back though, just not when.)

Excellent!!! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

To be honest I'm more excited for a solo album by Simen. And the new Lamented Souls. It's also not a guaranteed thing the reformation of the band. Fall next year I will HOPEFULLY have the Simen curse lifted.... (all new material I had expected to hear by him has been either been cancelled, delayed or he left the band; ie: Code, Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir).... :kickass:

Arcturus has not reformed, they are merely talking at this stage if they want to reform
Lamented Souls and Vortex's solo- album are indeed different stuff, he's in the process of signing a deal for the solo- album and looking at a new deal to record a new Lamented Souls album.