Simen personal album

I won't be that upset if they don't reform, and really if Simen's solo stuff takes off, which I'm sure it will, I don't even see him having time... He told me he has so much material, for 10 years now, that he could do 2-3 CDs.

Then whoever the fuck made that stupid bulletin should be shot for getting our hopes up like that.

I'd be more excited for a damn Arcturus album than Borknagar to be quite honest. I'm so mad now. :(

Is it just me or is the myspace showing up as a regular personal myspace rather than a music one? It's just plain. :\

Edit: Never mind, cleared cookies and now it works.

Is it just me or is the myspace showing up as a regular personal myspace rather than a music one? It's just plain. :

Actually you are right. It is a regular myspace account and not a music one. It is the result of what started as a simple fan page and turned into an official one during the time. Music profile or not it's just great that Simen found a place to promote his music and to communicate with his fans.;):)

Actually you are right. It is a regular myspace account and not a music one. It is the result of what started as a simple fan page and turned into an official one during the time. Music profile or not it's just great that Simen found a place to promote his music and to communicate with his fans.;):)

It's fine now, I had to delete my cookies. It was showing up as a plain myspace with nothing on it, other than the general personal information stuff. Now it shows up with the kickass new design and all the other goodies.

are you by any chance the one who's running it? :rolleyes:

aha!! :cool: why do i have the feeling you're not going to tell us anyway where you got that info about "revival of Arcturus & year 2011"-thing from and if it is reliable?... :rolleyes: you know we're all dying to hear the good news, right?
very mysterious... :err: anyway, the hope surely dies last...

I didn't write the message. It was written by Simen himself as a welcome/news message for the new redesigned page. So yes, it is a reliable information.;):)

Ahahah this whole thread is quite entertaining... :lol:
I'm still not convinced about Vortex's solo album, nor Lamented Souls, nor Arcturus. I will only believe when I have the albums on my hand. Or if Mr. Simen decides to come here and tell me in loco.

@Dreamcell: The new layout looks much better and is also better organized. Congrats on the nice work.

Confirmed!
The basterd has been feeding me incorrect info...
he he:heh:

haha, dont think so Jens. It's fresh news. Have you spoken with him recently? I'm sure he would really like to update you personaly on such matter.:)

:lol::lol:
thank you guys, you made my day! :D
honestly i was keeping my fingers crossed for 2010, but to wait 1 - 1.5 year knowing that Arcturus will eventually come back in 2011 is in any way much better than no hope at all...

That's the spirit, better late than never i say!:)

Ahahah this whole thread is quite entertaining... :lol:
I'm still not convinced about Vortex's solo album, nor Lamented Souls, nor Arcturus. I will only believe when I have the albums on my hand. Or if Mr. Simen decides to come here and tell me in loco.

@Dreamcell: The new layout looks much better and is also better organized. Congrats on the nice work.

I know that it's hard to believe but i can assure you that it's all happening the very moment we speak!;) Thank you very much for your kind words Ond, really appreciate it and i'm really happy you liked the new design!:)

I know that it's hard to believe but i can assure you that it's all happening the very moment we speak!;) Thank you very much for your kind words Ond, really appreciate it and i'm really happy you liked the new design!:)

No problem mate, I'm a webdesigner so I know a few things.

Ok, if you put it like that then maybe I believe you... But it's still a looooong wait before all the albuns come out. What am I going to do until then?

Ok, if you put it like that then maybe I believe you... But it's still a looooong wait before all the albuns come out. What am I going to do until then?

Listen to TAC and Sideshow Symphonies over and over and over again? :lol:

You can surely try my way which is patience...:bah:but you can also try the "Kerros" good old hear over and over again way...:)