• Ozzy Osbourne

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Bruce Dickinson

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Rob Halford

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of these four? I'd say Bruce takes it slightly over Rob. Ozzy and Dio I liked, but could only take in small doses. And now Ozzy is just a shell of his former self, and should have given it up long ago (like maybe when he had his first farewell tour over a decade ago :lol: ), while Brave New World shows that Bruce has still got it.

I agree with Naf, Ozzy isn't what he used to be, Bruce is still on to of his game! I absolutely dig Rob & Dio completely, but since I can only vote for one, it's BRUCE all the way! It was easy to put Ozzy aside, next was Rob because I like him but he's never been "Whoa" to me (except the "Halford"albums are phenomenal!).. Dio, that man has one incredible voice and singing ability, and so does Bruce... If It came down to it, I think Dio could beat the ass of anyone else but Bruce.

~Sh0k~

I saw Bruce and Rob at the same concert and I have to say that Bruce rocked my socks so my vote goes for Bruce

i am going to see dio tonight... i voted for dio. i know bruce has the "better" voice in some way... but dio rocks more... he is so metal it hurts. he has the metal love. much positive live energy.

did anybody hear a few years ago a recording going around online of bruce drunk calling into a radio program interview... that was soooooo funny!

that was awesome when maiden and halford toured together (with queensryche)... it was so metal... it was the night of the wailers.

Bruce is definitely tops here, but I would say Halford is second followed by Dio...and Ozzy is WAAAAAY back there, he can barely fucking sing, he has alway sjust done this whiny talking thing. Halford is one of the most influential and capable vocalists in metal, period. His voice is unmistakable.