Six Feet Under

It's always boring on the weekends. It's much more active during the week.I suggest trying back then

Metalblade814. This is for your own good.

If you're not here to jerk us around, I'd advise doing some basic research on extreme metal.

Here's your first assignment: Who did the singer for Six Feet Under used to sing for? What genre is that band?

Then we'll move on from there.

lol.,.,damn straight.,.,.buuut six feet under cancelled their show around me.,.,which really pissed me off,.,.:mad:

Cannibal is okay... I like SFU, but their stuff is kinda simple and boring.... I have to listen to a little bit, but tire of it before the album is over...

Originally posted by metalblade814
HI PEOPLE IM KINDA NEW TO ALL THIS SHITT, BUT IM GETTING TO KNOW IT....PLUS IT WORKS A LITTLE SLOW WITH WEBTV....ANYWAY,WHO LIKE SIX FEET UNDER? I THINK THEY ARE A REALLY KICK ASS BLACK METAL BAND.

I suppose I'll be the one to tell you that SFU is NOT black metal. They are straight-forward DEATH METAL. You sound very new to the metal underground. If you want a great black metal album just recently released, check out Immortal "Sons of Northern Darkness".

Originally posted by The Wanderer

you're not missing anything. they are even more boring live than on cd.

that sux.,.,i just wanted to see Swanson shred abit.,.,and i wanted to see skinless.,.,.oh well cant wait till Arch Enemy!!!