Six Feet Under

I saw Six Feet Under a few days before they cancelled the rest of their tour and they weren't that damn bad, yes they were a little boring, but they had the best sound out of the four bands on the bill. The three other bands were: Bad Luck 13 Riot, they had to be one of the worst fuckin' bands I have ever seen. The best thing about their show was some guy in the band blowing fire. That's pretty sad when the best thing about your live music is your stage effects, not your music. Next band up was Sworn Enemy. This group is a Biohazard rip-off. I guess they are the type of music labeled "metalcore" of whatever the fuck people call it. The third band was Skinless. They were pretty solid and had good drummer. The music was heavy ass hell, but the sound was a little too muffled. Overall, okay show.

I KNOW THAT SIX FEET WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY AT THE TROC IN s. PHILA LIKE A WEEK AGO ...IT SUCKS I COULDNT GO. aND TO THAT DUDE WHO SAID sfu AND CANNIBAL CORPSE SUCK .....THATS NOT RIGHT DUDE BECAUSE WHEN YOUR INTO METAL YOU SHOULD ANT LEAST HAVE RESPECT FOR ALL BANDS. WELL THATS MY OPINION ONLY..LATER!

i use pm when peoppe send me messages, and SFU and cannibal are both horrible. sfu is definately worse though. and cradle blows as well.

cannibal had their time. now its over and i dont think their music has withstood time very well. and they have one of the worst drummers ever to record.

SFU is so fuckin boring. lousy songwriters and live they look like they are just going thru the motions. bad drummer too, boring riffs, shitty vocals.

cradle. well. they are cradle.

there are so many better death metal bands out there.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
i use pm when peoppe send me messages, and SFU and cannibal are both horrible. sfu is definately worse though. and cradle blows as well.

cannibal had their time. now its over and i dont think their music has withstood time very well. and they have one of the worst drummers ever to record.

SFU is so fuckin boring. lousy songwriters and live they look like they are just going thru the motions. bad drummer too, boring riffs, shitty vocals.

cradle. well. they are cradle.

there are so many better death metal bands out there.

So what do you really think?:p

I agree, although this Metalblade814 guy must be relatively new to the underground, hopefully some of our comments don't steer him away from the sight. Hopefully he reads between the lines and goes and checks out some of the great bands each of us recommends.

Wanderer: I've been checking out Serberus a little. I read the article in Unrestrained! I think it's great the Denver area is getting some recognition. Should I buy your CD? Has it been reviewed on this sight?

Originally posted by npearce

I've been checking out Serberus a little. I read the article in Unrestrained! I think it's great the Denver area is getting some recognition. Should I buy your CD? Has it been reviewed on this sight?

Yeah, buy the Serberus album, it's damn good. It has various types of metal elements thrown in here and there. You have the melody, thrash, death. Good mixture.

Actually Six Feet and Cannibal Corpse are some of the worst bands ever to exist.. The only thing Barnes did right was doing that kick ass cover of TNT by AC/DC... I could listen to that for days.

Well, I wont say they're that horrible.. It's just.. Most death metal bothers me with it's shitty style..