Six Feet Under

Originally posted by Soilent Goat
You're right that 420 song is pretty fucking gore!

"Sit back and hold your breathe..just let nature take effect....blah blah fuckin blah"

once again soilent goat is on the right track....who the bloody hell said six feet under were gore?!?! blakmetalemp what the fuck are you talking about?!?! they are a bunch of fucking pansies.......six feet under are a huge load of fucking wank.

Originally posted by union9
Mortician fucking rule.

I will give Mortician the fact they are better than SFU and at times can be amusing..but the downtuned simplicity that comes along with the package gets a wee bit boring for my taste after a while.

Originally posted by leper iffinity
once again soilent goat is on the right track....who the bloody hell said six feet under were gore?!?! blakmetalemp what the fuck are you talking about?!?! they are a bunch of fucking pansies.......six feet under are a huge load of fucking wank.

It's to see there's another dedicated fan of the death metal genre that can agree with me on these matters. But how could I disagree with a devoted fan of the mighty DECAPITATED?!..Those guys..shiiiiit..there are no words to describe how much Decapitated SLAY without mercy..

Originally posted by Soilent Goat
It's to see there's another dedicated fan of the death metal genre that can agree with me on these matters. But how could I disagree with a devoted fan of the mighty DECAPITATED?!..Those guys..shiiiiit..there are no words to describe how much Decapitated SLAY without mercy..

excellent!, ive seen them twice now....both times they were supporting though...but fuck they are good!

excellent!, ive seen them twice now....both times they were supporting though...but fuck they are good!

Yeah I saw them tour with Immolation...and don't get me wrong, I love Immolation but I honest to God think and I think quite a few out in the audience agreed..Decapitated stole that show.

once again soilent goat is on the right track....who the bloody hell said six feet under were gore?!?! blakmetalemp what the fuck are you talking about?!?!

Hmmmm.....gorey lyrics, an obvious zombie fixation, countless body parts in all the art work. I dont know where I got that idea? :rolleyes: Thats what I see.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
Hmmmm.....gorey lyrics, an obvious zombie fixation, countless body parts in all the art work. I dont know where I got that idea? :rolleyes: Thats what I see.

AHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING PROOF...THEIR GORE LYRICS ARE FOR FUCKING GIRLS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by The Deathrace King
Six Feet Under... gore?

HAHAHAH! :lol:

Do yourself a favor and check out some Cattle Decapitation, Exhumed, and Impaled (all three easy to find) and compare them to Six Feet Under.

SFU is stoner death, if anything.

agreed 'deathrace king'.....seriously some people need to get into some goregrind, like last days of humanity, prosthetic cunt, regurgitate, cock and ball torture, and also some good gore death metal like haemorrhage, gorerotted, exhumed, impaled, impetigo, the county medical examiners.....seriously....take a look at some of their art work and lyrics and THEN come back and tell me that SFU are serious gore, if not then fuck the hell off.

agreed 'deathrace king'.....seriously some people need to get into some goregrind, like last days of humanity, prosthetic cunt, regurgitate, cock and ball torture, and also some good gore death metal like haemorrhage, gorerotted, exhumed, impaled, impetigo, the county medical examiners.....seriously....take a look at some of their art work and lyrics and THEN come back and tell me that SFU are serious gore, if not then fuck the hell off.

Woohoo... excellent bands, save for Prosthetic Cunt. :p

I've yet to see Regurgitate (best. gore. EVER) or Last Days of Humanity (INSANE) mentioned on here before: Glad to see someone else with stellar taste. :heh:

NP: Lymphatic Phlegm- 'Surgical suppression of the extremities by abnorumalities on the basic mechanisms of sanguine coagulation'