Sixpounder video!!!

> what kind of fucking-shitty-servers do you people have?!?
> cannot believe this.

my ftp should support resume transfers. i see you're using bulletproof-ftp if i remember?

anyway, i'm really really ill for the past few days, so that,s why i didn't spent much time at the computer....... couldn,t sleep all night because of the damn fever and headaches, i hope i get better soon ............................ arggggggkkkkkkhhhhhhhhh ±@£¢¬¤¼%³²¬¤

delt said:

> what kind of fucking-shitty-servers do you people have?!?
> cannot believe this.

my ftp should support resume transfers. i see you're using bulletproof-ftp if i remember?

anyway, i'm really really ill for the past few days, so that,s why i didn't spent much time at the computer....... couldn,t sleep all night because of the damn fever and headaches, i hope i get better soon ............................ arggggggkkkkkkhhhhhhhhh ±@£¢¬¤¼%³²¬¤
yeah...I am using bulletproof. it works pretty fine. sorry about rude words, no offence please;)
ahhh...beeing ill sux I know :erk: hope you get better soon, dude!

Please upload it again to my serv ... i'll rename the other one to "...-incomplete".

and i'll definitely check the transfer resume problem, when i can concentrate for more than 30 seconds...........

Hey guys!

Its pretty great video, but there are few things that disturb me. like when part on Alexi and Janne solos are, it shows too much Alexi's banging, then why is that shaking at the beginning or it was just my screen :D
and those nasty worms...okay...but like I didnt like the needled guy in Needled 24/7 video, I dont like those worms here also.
well this is just my opinion.

what do you others think of it?

well anyways...its still amazing video of course.

bow down to COB for ever :worship:

i would have prefered if the beautiful girl escaped, preferably killing the kidnapper..... but this isn't hollywood.............

and what the hell is that weird table machine with a wheel that the girls get tied on... some kind of torture device? please forgive my ignorance, i'm not exactly an expert in the field of kidnapping, torturing, raping, and/or murdering women.

Yep, got it. This video kicks the living shit out of the Needled 24/7 video. The only part that sucks is they dont show the solos. Other than that its a great looking video and I actually like Sixpounder quite a bit, though an Angels Don't Kill video would've been better :tickled: