Sixpounder video!!!

Yeah I was actually talking to Aragorth the other day about showing the solo, I too, love seeing that. They do show a little for like 2 seconds but that's it. Also.. block out of 666 in the liscense plate? I thought that was kind of weird but oh well.

Wait what?....

so, FINALLY, my pussy net with the speed of 7kbps managed to download it! and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ITS AWESOME! yeah, the general ambience and the atmosphere is kick ass!

hey where did the .avi link go? I just told my friend about the video, and was gonna give him the link, and damn its gone!

Im confused with all this computer Jargon, but where is the video and how can i Download it? if one person can post the correct link and the user whose link it is, we can all thank that person later on.

@vex- there was a .avi link here. I downloaded it, and its working!! But I have absolutely no idea where did it go...

i saw something on delts server, can that be copied over to my CPU. it looked like a desktop window to me, or is hat just because i use windowz, anyway, would really like to download it, since it is said to be so great.

Because fucking avi only works on PC, doesn't it? And I've got a mac...
I checked the video and I only get the music, not the video itself...

The Lantern Nut said:
Because fucking avi only works on PC, doesn't it? And I've got a mac...
I checked the video and I only get the music, not the video itself...

I understand your suffering...... But I'm downloading it right now. on a PC at work...