SKYDANCER Received

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I finally received the CD I won. SKYDANCER/OF CHAOS AND ETERNAL NIGHT combo! It's absolutely fantastic...worthy of the Gothenburg greats.

It begins with the blistering "Nightfall By The Shore Of Time," and having heard it for the first time, it was everything I expected and more...those awesome melodic guitars and epic feel. And how do they top it? With the majestic "Crimson Winds." This CD, for me, ranks with Opeth's ORCHID and In Flames' THE JESTER RACE as the ultimate Swedish metal CD. And I hear THE GALLERY is just as great...

I can't wait!!!

To my brothers and sisters of Dark Tranquillity...thanks to your suggestions and help!

I've heard most of Dark Tranquillity's songs, and I love The Gallery more than any of their other albums... it's great, you've got to get it!

...And on the first track, Punish My Heaven, there is one line that is sung in an almost clean style "It's the choice between heaven and hell" ... you can hear his great voice that will be shown more in Projector...

It definitely has a certain "feel" to it that no other album has. There are also a couple of tracks with some female vocals... I tend to really like all of the DT tracks with female vocals.

Yeah, enough of my rant... you should definitely pick up The Gallery.

------------

And on a side note, I'm listening to some Kovenant from their latest album. It's definitely weird... but I wouldn't say that's a good thing in this case. I think I'll stick to Nexus Polaris