stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
This is what the t-shirt looks like
skyfire_shirt.jpg

No print on the back..
As I've said earlier I don't know yet where and when it will be available for you guys, but I'll find out

thats fucking great! actually I was expecting something like that...not that design, but its skyfire. i wasnt expecting something ordinary. THAT is cool as hell, i'm gettin 2 \m/

Kind of off-topic here..but is anyone else seeing that the top 4 threads on this board all have over 1000 views and somewhere around 10-15 replies? o_O

I don't think that's very common for so many people to look and so few reply...

AddeJ-Skinfected said:
Yupp... It´s been awhile! Couldn´t stay away from here! Miss you guys! :)
Did you enjoy the tour? Heard that there were some trouble with the mini-disc (or something) the first show. :erk:

We have to get together and party soon! :cool:
We all enjoyed the tour very much, even though there was much shit going on! :D The keyboards kept fucking everything up it seemed, but at least we did a couple of great gigs without any trouble whatsoever! :headbang:

A party will surely happen soon! :)

man, thats pretty freaky!! their lurking tendances make me feel like im constantly being watched ......

Yes.
Notice the date I joined and then look at my post count...>_>

And yes, I agree, the t-shirt design is well-done. Can we expect any others, or is this the only one so far?

The design is excellent! Really is. Its just a shame methinx that there be no colour. =( I reckon a very restrained touch of icy blue (like on the MR cover) colour would have made it look even better. But hey, colour is expensive, so.... :)