Skyrim

Derek Neuland

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2012
I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet. I started playing it yesterday and i'm already hooked. Easily one of the best RPG's i've ever played.

Yep, would've thought a Skyrim thread would be dominating this area of the forum. I've been playing for a week and I still can't get my head around how huge the environment is and how much there is to do in the game. I mean, the sheer amount of content is staggering. I don't even mind the glitches too much since more often than not they're just funny as hell anyway!

Case in point:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, my brother got it for me as a birthday gift. this game seriously makes the vastness of gta4 look like a pebble in comparison. probably gonna take me at least a half a year or more just to probably beat the main quests (of course i only play on the weekends, or on whatever day i have off from work)

It was a great game, kept me hooked for about 350 hours, I didnt care for sitting at the forge for hours on end and making daggers and what not to build the xp to up my crafting skills to make Daedric armor, the only thing that would have made that game better would have been multi player, not on a large scale, but to just play with your freinds and what not.

Elder Scroll games are like mind crack. You get hooked and then you want to forget about the real world. Endless hours of adventures, building your character into a god.

Elder Scroll games are like mind crack. You get hooked and then you want to forget about the real world. Endless hours of adventures, building your character into a god.

Most definitely. I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore gamer but once i got this a few months back I played it nonstop for 2 weeks straight... Crack indeed.