Slate Digital TRIGGER EX Drum Replacer Available..

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
Slate Digital's TRIGGER multi channel drum replacement tool for VST, AU, and RTAS has been called the new "GOLD STANDARD" in drum replacement by Computer Music magazine, winning a perfect 10/10 and two awards.

Uber mixer Michael Brauer (Coldplay, Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney) had these nice things to say about TRIGGER:

"I consider Trigger the state of the art for drum replacement, it's
exactly what i've been patiently waiting for to come around. Slate
has an excellent sample library and some really great presets to
start with. It's the best and most versatile program I've ever
used."

Now anyone can afford to enhance their drum tracks with the release of TRIGGER EX.

TRIGGER EX is the exact SAME plugin as TRIGGER Platinum, but rather then come with the entire Steven Slate drum sample library, it ships with 10 of the most popular kicks and snares and 3 sets of toms.

At any time, you can easily upgrade your Slate Sample pack to the full platinum.

TRIGGER EX is available now at the Steven Slate Digital online shop (and other retailers) for only $129!! This intro price will not last long.

check out TRIGGER in action by watching this video:

www.slatedigital.com/vid/TRIGGER.mp4
triggervid.jpg

Happy Mixing,

I cant see it on the site either.
Come on guys - i would have bought it by now if i could find it.

I just got the office and have been told some asswipe hacked our server so they took it down, but it'll be back up in an hour or so in our online shop. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fuck the inconvenience. You just called someone an asswipe. You got your brownie points back.

^ if you were talking about the 20$ audio midi sale thing, that was because the customers thought it came with them, but it didnt.

Hi Jeff, PM your ticket where you asked for the wav downloads. I was not made aware of anyone from the Sneap forum who needed wavs but didn't get them.

Hey guys, I'll make sure we have the wav downloads next week, someone took them down last month accidentally. So hang on to those tickets.. we'll reply soon.

Are the wav files for Trigger any different than the SSD 3.0/3.5 wav files? Rather, is there any point getting the Trigger wavs if we have SSD 3.0?