Slave Whipping Blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no point though to doing that. I agree with you on one thing, there have been many holocausts.

BikerMiceFromMars said:
The point is to debunk jewish fairy tales. Jews won't even let the word "holocaust" be used for anything but them.
Right on. Yes, Jews were persecuted in Nazi Germany, but the whole six million dead thing is a big lie. The Holohoax is one of the biggest historical lies widely accpeted as truth.

Almost 6 million did die, I didnt believe it at one time until I saw some clips from the 40's of 1000's of bodies being bulldozed into pits, and that was at one of the smaller concentration camps.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Almost 6 million did die, I didnt believe it at one time until I saw some clips from the 40's of 1000's of bodies being bulldozed into pits, and that was at one of the smaller concentration camps.

The argument is that those bodies were actually those who died of disease. But really if you're letting that many people get that sick, then disease has just become a prefered means of extermination. And yeah my mom made me watch videos of Jews being shot down by Nazis- so yes exterminations did happen. And weather it was three million or six million people exterminated is really only of importance to historians, the thoughts behind the actions and the ultimate goals are what we really need to understand and look into. I will agree that I hate how Jews try and have a monopoly on holucuasts. If they would stop bicthing perhaps people would find out about what happened in Armienia or whats happening in parts of Africa right now or any of the other endless number of mass murders that have happened throughout history.

crimsonfloyd said:
The argument is that those bodies were actually those who died of disease. But really if you're letting that many people get that sick, then disease has just become a prefered means of extermination. And yeah my mom made me watch videos of Jews being shot down by Nazis- so yes exterminations did happen. And weather it was three million or six million people exterminated is really only of importance to historians, the thoughts behind the actions and the ultimate goals are what we really need to understand and look into. I will agree that I hate how Jews try and have a monopoly on holucuasts. If they would stop bicthing perhaps people would find out about what happened in Armienia or whats happening in parts of Africa right now or any of the other endless number of mass murders that have happened throughout history.
Actually, it would have been mathematically impossible to dispose of 6 million corpses with the crematoria they were equipped with. It has been calculated that it would have taken something like 35 years.

kmik said:
Your source for that information is probably very objective. :err:
And Simon Wiesenthal's widely accepted 6 million figure is objective as well.:rolleyes: Simon Wiesenthal is one of the worst, most biased historians ever, and none of his claims are credible.

Yeah, the widely accepted number is probably exaggerated, too. But the numbers don't matter; what matters is that there was mass extermination.

Life Sucks said:
Actually, it would have been mathematically impossible to dispose of 6 million corpses with the crematoria they were equipped with. It has been calculated that it would have taken something like 35 years.

Maybe I wasn't clear. Wheather it was six million or three million it really doesn't make much of a difference to me. Do you dispute that the Nazis intended to exterminate the Jews?

A Swiss newspaper from June 1946 estimates that it wouldn't be logical to assume that any more than 1.5 million Jews could have actually been killed.

Dodens Grav said:
A Swiss newspaper from June 1946 estimates that it wouldn't be logical to assume that any more than 1.5 million Jews could have actually been killed.

Yeah, I always thought it was a lot less than 6 million. Maybe I'm confusing genocides here?

Status
Not open for further replies.